PDA

View Full Version : Introducing...me.

Morgan Ashbury
October 6th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Hello, everyone! My name is Morgan Ashbury, and I write erotic romance for Siren Publishing.

Hmm...what do I want everyone to know about me? I guess the biggest thing is that I write romance that is hot. As opposed to 'erotica'. There are huge differences between the two. Now, there's nothing wrong with erotica, and I can't explain why I bristle when people say I write erotica - but there you go.

I've been writing romance for a long, long time, but only got serious about being published after I underwent emergency triple by-pass surgery at the tender age of 48.

I absolutley love everything about being a writer, and more, a published writer. And I adore my publisher!

Love,
Morgan

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2007, 09:24 PM
:welcome: Morgan. It's great that you're here as part of CTR.

WARNING:

Do not go to the woods for the party if SJ invites you unless you have a bodyguard or a guard dog :lol:

Morgan Ashbury
October 6th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

WARNING:

Do not go to the woods for the party if SJ invites you unless you have a bodyguard or a guard dog :lol:

Party? Party? I like parties. Don't get to go to many....and a party in the woods.....:yes:

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Be very careful of the chainsaw :lol: but that only comes out when SJ is out of his straight jacket

Dani
October 7th, 2007, 01:48 AM
*waves* Hi Morgan! Cheerleader

Glad you found us here at CTR! I hope that you have fun here reading and posting. :biggrin:

Marisa Chenery
October 7th, 2007, 09:22 AM
*Waving* says hi to another newbie.

Marisa

Paisley
October 14th, 2007, 03:39 AM
Hi Morgan:

Wow! Triple-bypass surgery?? *HUGS*

Congrats on getting serious and pubbing!!

Super glad to meet you!

Have a great weekend!

~hugs,
Paisley