PDA

View Full Version : TestTestTest (ignore)

Rayne Hall
September 24th, 2012, 06:41 PM
I'm just testing to make sure I know how to do this when the seminar starts. :-)

Ava Rene
September 26th, 2012, 08:44 AM
I hear you loud and clear :)

Sorry, could not resist! Look forward to learning from you!

~Ava~

I'm just testing to make sure I know how to do this when the seminar starts. :-)

dsthorn62
September 27th, 2012, 08:29 AM
just signed up Rayne. Is There a site I can go to to see some of your writing. Short stories on the net for example? Maybe a freebie from amazon? What time does this seminar start?

Rayne Hall
September 28th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I'm using your reply to practice my replies. I think I've worked out how it works. :-)

Rayne Hall
September 28th, 2012, 03:35 PM
If you have an Amazon account and a Kindle, you can download free sample pages of all my e-books. If you do this with the books of the Six Scary Tales series, you may get a complete short story from each. :-)

You can also get free samples from Smashwords, Barnes&Noble, Kobo etc - at least I think you can.

Failing that, you can read the first chapters of one of my novels (Storm Dancer, a dark epic fantasy) here https://sites.google.com/site/stormdancerbyraynehall/storm-dancer---free-sample-chapters although that's not particularly scary.

I'll start posting tomorrow as soon as I've had my second cup of morning coffee. That will probably be around 9am British time. I'll start with an introduction, telling you what to expect, and asking you a question or two. Then I'll post the main lecture, and later some assignments. And then I'll sit back and wait for you to hand in what you've written. :-)

You'll have all Saturday and Sunday for that, so you can fit the seminar around what else you've planned for the weekend.

I'll give feedback for your assignments, with suggestions how to improve what you've written.

Rayne

Fatherdragon1
September 29th, 2012, 07:43 AM
I am also testing

Rayne Hall
September 29th, 2012, 10:54 AM
I can see your post fine.

dsthorn62
September 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Rayne, I'm a me,ber of the Fantasy Writing Yahoo groups. Sometimes ago you sent a link to get a free copy of your six scary tales volume 2. I just didn't realize that was you.

ColleenS
September 29th, 2012, 05:49 PM
I'll be in a bit later. I only just heard about the seminar, so I have one unavoidable appointment. I look forward to getting into this.