PDA

View Full Version : Monday Morning Ramble

EGParsons
October 8th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Coffee & Reading As I sit here drinking coffee out of my vintage red roosterware cup, I've been perusing some of the author forums. Give me another cup or two and I may even begin to wake up enough to add a comment or two. One thing I am awake enough to know--there are certainly a lot of talented authors here and some great contests going on.

I don't know about the rest of you, but Mondays are hard for me. I make it a point to spend Sundays with family and leave all the writing, editing, and stuff behind for that one day. Then Monday morning comes and I feel so blah--almost brain dead. I have to try to get back into GO mode, think about deadlines, make priorities, so forth. The one thing I do love about Mondays is when I go through my email and get to answer letters from readers. It makes getting back to work easier when someone writes and says how much they love something I've written that was in the paper or they read a book of mine and can't wait for the next one. Nothing is better than that.:)

Okay, I've had my early Monday morning ramble and my coffee cup needs refilling, so time to get moving. See ya, Elizabeth.

Karenne
October 8th, 2007, 11:55 AM
I am so with you Elizabeth!

We should meet at a coffee shop and spend the entire Monday feeling 'blah' together!Innocent?

EGParsons
October 8th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Boy, wouldn't that be nice? :huh_oh:

mjeanpike
October 8th, 2007, 04:33 PM
E-- count me in with the ones who loved your last book and can't wait for the next one. Now do refill that cup and get busy writing some more great books! :)

EGParsons
October 8th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Thanks so much, Jean. I'm a writin', I'm a writin'! Actually that's not true, haven't written anything on Rachel or anything else for awhile--been working on Black Rock edits and of course my never ending bathroom renovation.:turned: But I have some time now, so it's back to writing. I know you have a new book coming soon too, and I'm saving my pennies. Elizabeth

Linda L Lattimer
October 8th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Yes, Elizabeth, I know what you mean. And wanted to let you know I love your webpage

Linda :)

EGParsons
October 8th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Thank you, Linda. I visited your site and found your books most intriguing, especially the westerns. My grandmother was Cherokee so of course I'm fasinated whenever I see historical books like yours. Elizabeth

Linda L Lattimer
October 10th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Thank you Elizabeth :)

hugs Linda