PDA

View Full Version : Introducing.....Monique Lamont

moniquelamont
October 8th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Hello CTR members,

I'm Monique Lamont a sensual contemporary romance writer. I've been writing for a number of years. I've always loved the set up of CTR and it's reviews. I like chatting with other writers and readers, bouncing ideas off of each other.

Can't wait to get started!

~Monique

Karenne
October 8th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Hi Monique

I am so happy that you joined our forum family! Can't wait to hear more about you and your books!

Twirling

Linda L Lattimer
October 8th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Hello Monique and welcome, I am waving even though you can't see me waving, I am

Linda :) :) :)

CharmedGirl
October 8th, 2007, 09:15 PM
:whoohoo: Monique. It's great to have you here at CTR.

Can't wait to read some of your work. I love reading author's work here at CTR :)

Dani
October 9th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Howdy Monique! Cheerleader

Glad you found CTR and decided to come post with us! Hope you have fun here and decide to share some of your work with us also.:biggrin:

sjwilling
October 11th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Hello Monique!

Dani was telling me that I could show you the meditation workshop we have in the woods. Now if you'll just let me get the chainsaw...

:devil:

S.J.

Dani
October 12th, 2007, 12:09 AM
S.J., am I going to have to get the jacket out again?

I'm giving you this last warning about the chainsaw and if I see it out again, back in the jacket you go! Understand?

:roflmao:

sjwilling
October 12th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Chainsaw? Chainsaw? Ooooh, you mean Mildred.

Surely I can take Mildred out for a walk can't I?

MWahahaha!

S.J.

Dani
October 13th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Nope, because you just called me Mildred and I'm not going. :lol:

CharmedGirl
October 13th, 2007, 12:53 AM
You can not take Mildred out for a walk SJ. It's too dangerous out in those woods.

Dani you definitely need to put the jacket back on him he's starting to really enjoy himself being free. LOL

Paisley
October 14th, 2007, 03:37 AM
Hi Monique:

Super glad to meet you!

Have a great weekend!

~hugs,
Paisley