PDA

View Full Version : LETHAL MEMOIRS - COMING OCTOBER 15th

loridbingley
October 10th, 2007, 11:17 AM
An editor of a major publishing house becomes a moving target when secrets from her past are written in an anonymous manuscript.

As senior editor of a major publishing house, April Matthews has often read books about murder and mayhem. However, when her brother is accused of murder, her mother goes missing, and an anonymous manuscript describes in detail an event she spent years trying to hide, she is stunned to realize that the man who killed her father is now after her and her family.

Caleb McKinley is the arrogant and ambitious assistant DA, and is determined to prosecute April’s brother for murder. When he finds the manuscript describing what happened all those years ago, he is forced to take matters into his own hands where April is concerned. Problem is, once she’s in his arms, he finds it hard to believe she could be capable of anything but love. Could he be wrong?

Check out my new cover here: http://www.loriderbybingley.com/comingsoon.html

Linda L Lattimer
October 10th, 2007, 12:59 PM
WOW Lori, thanks for the blurb and for the showing of the cover, a lethal pen....
You can create some fabulous tales with a deadly pen, Lori

Can hardly wait

Linda

Karenne
October 10th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Great cover! Congrats on your new book. I have so been looking forward to it!HugMe

http://www.loriderbybingley.com/Images/Lethal_Memoirs_NEW_small.jpg

Linda L Lattimer
October 14th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Yes me, too, Lori, can hardly wait

Linda

Linda L Lattimer
October 30th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Lori, thought I would send you a hello and hope you are doing well

Linda
you must be behind the computer on your next book

loridbingley
October 30th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Hi, Linda!!

Always good to hear from you. Yes, I've been working on my next book, entitled "Just Murdered". It's the story of a killer attacking married couples....yet one groom survives. Why, and what his tie is with the killer, are two of many things you'll have to read the book to find out.

Until then, Lethal Memoirs is available to download at both Champagne Books www.champagnebooks.com and right here at Coffee Time Romance!

Linda L Lattimer
October 30th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Oh my, Lori, I love the sound of that one, sounds very intriguing.

Linda

Linda L Lattimer
November 11th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Hi Lori, been behind on things, but I know I am going to have to read your latest

hugs Linda

Linda L Lattimer
November 16th, 2007, 08:12 PM
For those who have yet to read Lori's latest, it is an excellent book

Linda

Linda L Lattimer
November 26th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Hello Lori
just wondering how you are doing? Busy on another mystery? Did you have a good Holiday? Just wanted to stop in and say hello

hugs Linda

Linda L Lattimer
December 7th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Hello Lori, how are you doing? Bet you are busy with the holidays, baking, wrapping and all that good stuff

Linda

Linda L Lattimer
December 21st, 2007, 11:09 PM
Hi Lori, are you getting ready for Santa to come to your house? Have you been good all year? Hope he brings you everything you wish

happy holidays

Linda

Linda L Lattimer
December 28th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Hello Lori, and hope you are enjoying the holidays...bet the children are having fun

Linda :)

Linda L Lattimer
January 2nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
Hi Lori, wanted to wish you a happy new year, wondered what stories you had planned for 2008

hugs Linda