PDA

View Full Version : C.L. Lewis-Lord of The Fading Lands

Ti3
October 11th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Hello Everyone...I just wanted to share a new book I read. Its author is C.L.Lewis, a rising new star in my humble opinion. The first book in her new series was riviting and kept my complete attention from the first line. Its a captivating story that stayed with me even after I put it down. I woke up wanting more...and went to bed and dreamt about it. I LOVED this book!!! "Brilliant & Breathtaking! This book takes you to a world that is lush and intoxicating that will draw you into a magical weave and not let you go until the last page is read.

----Christine Feehan(New York Times Bestselling author)said it was the best book she has read in years.

If you do get a chance to read it, please come back here so we can goosh together about it :lol:

Happy Reading!

LORD OF THE FADING LANDS by C.L.Lewis

Karenne
October 11th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Great! What is the name of the book?BouncyBunny

Ti3
October 11th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Lord of The Fading Lands

her second book is coming out on Nov. 7/07 and its called Lady of Light and Shadows

If you go to this link you can read both exerpts from both her novels....

http://clwilson.com/books1.htm

<OBJECT height='\"350\"' width='\"425\"'>

<embed src=""\"http://www.youtube.com/v/5Ih9zBV-Afk\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\"></embed></OBJECT></P>
&nbsp
<embed src=""\"http://www.youtube.com/v/5Ih9zBV-Afk\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\"></embed></OBJECT>

&ampnbsp
<embed src=""\"http://www.youtube.com/v/5Ih9zBV-Afk\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\"></embed></OBJECT>

Dani
October 11th, 2007, 11:12 PM
The Barnes & Nobles in my area was giving away a free preview booklet with the purchase of the book. :biggrin:

The booklet also has a preview of Marjorie M. Liu's The Last Twilight. This looks to be a new book for her Dirk & Steele romance novels.

Both of these look very good and I can't wait to get into the books.

rgraham666
October 12th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Ms. Wilson has been giving some writing lessons over at another forum I infest.

She had nice things to say about my contributions. Nice lady.

Ti3
October 12th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Rgraham- I think you would love her new book. I swear I couldnt put it down...She most definately has a gift. One can tell this woman is wickedly talented, by the way she carries her gift of writing in her books. Her intelligence is unmasked, as I am sure you will agree when you read them.

Trust me, get her book, lol...I dont think you'll regret it. Lemme know if you get it...hehehe...I wanna hear your thoughts on your journey through the "FADING LANDS"

Irishwolf-hehehe...get em darlin...Im excited for you all to read em. IT will be almost as exciting having you read em as when I read them. I would love to hear your critiques as you make your journey through them.
tI3

Ti3
October 12th, 2007, 08:41 PM
hey i also wanted to let you all know about a new TV series out that is a vampire series..... its called "Moonlight"....it comes on up here on Fridays...@ 9 pm .....incase any of you are interested.

Dani
October 12th, 2007, 10:49 PM
That's a great show. It's been mentioned on Keri Arthur's forum here. :biggrin:

rgraham666
October 13th, 2007, 03:27 PM
:sorry:

I was thinking of someone else when I made my earlier post. I blame my insomnia which has been troubling me all week.

Still, it does sound like the type of book I'd like.

DavidsGirl841444
October 13th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Sounds like a great book must now search and add to the list, thank you guys for it. Not love more books more time to fantasize.

Daelith
February 13th, 2008, 04:17 PM
This is an excellent new series. A friend of mine loaned me her copy of first book and got me hooked. I'm looking forward to book 3.Bouncy Icon Smilie

DavidsGirl841444
February 14th, 2008, 03:22 AM
oH GIRL LOVE YOU AVATAR IT IS SO HOT

CharmedGirl
February 14th, 2008, 08:51 AM

Oh yeah love those avatars girls. Supernatural is one of my favourite shows. I have the first season on DVD. LOL

Dani's Hussy signature is pretty cool. :turned:

Daelith
February 14th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Oh yeah love those avatars girls. Supernatural is one of my favourite shows. I have the first season on DVD. LOL

Thanks ladies! Yep, I'm a fan of the show too. Especially of Dean! *fans self* I'm acquiring quite a collection of Supernautral avatars. I wish my PS muse would come back and motivate me so I could start making my own sigs/avies/wallpapers again.

sabby07
February 14th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Hello Everyone...I just wanted to share a new book I read. Its author is C.L.Lewis, a rising new star in my humble opinion. The first book in her new series was riviting and kept my complete attention from the first line. Its a captivating story that stayed with me even after I put it down. I woke up wanting more...and went to bed and dreamt about it. I LOVED this book!!! "Brilliant & Breathtaking! This book takes you to a world that is lush and intoxicating that will draw you into a magical weave and not let you go until the last page is read.

----Christine Feehan(New York Times Bestselling author)said it was the best book she has read in years.

If you do get a chance to read it, please come back here so we can goosh together about it :lol:

Happy Reading!

LORD OF THE FADING LANDS by C.L.Lewis
I have read both of her books and they were great!!!! :)

Dani
February 14th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Thank you. I love it!! :wub:

You're a Hussy too right Bec? If you are all you need to do is ask Ciana about a card for yourself. She'll make you one.

DavidsGirl841444
February 15th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Sabby you liking the book means it must be good. Yeah for Dean.HEHEHEE

sabby07
February 15th, 2008, 11:53 AM
DG-LOL
I was surprised also because the lady at B&N told me about them and I was iffy to buy them but they were actually good. Hey look Dani I found a book that you didnt suggest (at least to me ) LOL

Dani
February 15th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Probably the only reason I didn't is because I haven't read them yet either. LOL!!

The first book was given the highest points in ratings at a few review sites and has been mentioned as a recommended read many times that I've seen.

DavidsGirl841444
February 17th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Whoaa well that is pretty good raves about it. Got read more raves for books out there.