PDA

View Full Version : Soulmates Quinn or Kellen?

Pages : [1] 2

moonprincess623
October 11th, 2007, 08:20 PM
See I have a theory and I have told the author but she can't tell me if I am right or wrong.

I have been reading Sephenie Meyer's Twlight Series (3 books so far) and it of course has Vampires and Werewoves, but it is written for teens.

The main girl Bella, is in love with a vampire and a werewolf. The wolves have mates too. So my theory is that she is both their soulmates.

The Vamps and the Wolfs.

So like Bella, Riley made me come to this conculsion. Quinn is her soulmate for the Vamps and for the Wolf in her it is Kellen.

She is a half-breed of course, a dhampire (I have no idea if I have that right). So she is stuck in both worlds, her soul too, so she has someone from both of them.

I really would love for someone to help me with this. I think this is right. T

Well till next time,
TTFN
Moon:unsure:

Karenne
October 11th, 2007, 08:23 PM
hmmm.....good idea

Welcome to our forum family MoonTwirling

Dani
October 11th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Hi Moon and welcome to CTR! Cheerleader We're glad you found us and hope you enjoy reading and posting here.:biggrin:

That's a very interesting theory and it could happen, but it won't be with Kellen. Keri has mentioned in one of her threads (either here or in the August Reader's Retreat area) that we'll see Kellen again, but he won't be a love interest.

It was written in Embraced that there will be three men in her life, one that hurts, one that heals and one will always be there, regardless. We already know from asking Keri that Quinn is the one that will always be there and Kellen isn't the one that hurts like we thought either, but we're still trying to figure out the other two men.

CharmedGirl
October 12th, 2007, 01:56 AM
Welcome to the forum Moon

I think that Quinn is her overall soulmate but your theory that she has one for her vamp side and one for her wolf side is interesting. Ben would be a better suitor for her wolf side as a soulmate but we haven't seen a lot of him yet in Keri's books but we are going to get ourselves a lot more of Ben so maybe just maybe the fire will ignite between Riley and him. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
October 13th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Hey moony girl welcome and blessed be!

Yeah it is an intresting theory wehave had some of those. But yeah Keri says Kellen a big no to love and no offense kind of glad for it he is a jerk. But Quinn could be her ultimate soulmate, well that is what most of us hope anyway. But what will happen in theend of it all still have us guessing.

moonprincess623
October 13th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Okay i know missed up, i wasn't really thinking about Kellen. :sleep1:

I mean I am so glad he is gone I didn't like him that much. Ben on the other hand he is someone I like.

For the three guys, We all know that Quinn is one (and thank god) maybe Ben is and if her brother can be on then he is so the healing one, but the three guys may only be lovers so that may blow that theroy.

We know that Quinn is one, maybe Ben is too so that is two, maybe the third dude is in the 7th book or in the 6th book. We never know ony Keri does. And damn I can't wait! :arghhhh:

Dani
October 13th, 2007, 03:55 PM
I wish it was her brother to be one of the three, but Keri said that he wasn't either when I asked about him and Liander. :(

I'd like to see Ben on that list and maybe we will find out who else will be involved in the next few books. I hope so!! :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
October 13th, 2007, 09:36 PM
A part of me hopes it is guys that the other two will be guys that pass by in her life. The one who heals just helps her back on her feet and goes off, then the one that hurts is also a lover that way more fun and he blows thru town. Leaving Quinn the one always there to be there.

KissyKrissy
November 5th, 2007, 10:28 AM
hi everyone,

so in EBD Dia told Riley that how could she have just one soulmate mate when she is part of two souls....vampire and werewolf....so Quinn is deifantly a possiblity and i guess we are still waiting for the werewolf one...Kellen i liked him but i would defiently like to smack him just a little after breaking up with Riley, all that pushing for one and one and then he changes his mind b/c of her job:arghhhh:....So i wonder if she will give Shadow a call???

K

DavidsGirl841444
November 5th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Well just because she has two souls doesn't mean that she needs to guys for sure sure. I meanmaybe it is telling her that just becasue you have wolf in you doesn't mean that a wolf soulmate is the only option vamp one could do as well.

Dani
November 6th, 2007, 01:21 AM
hi everyone,

so in EBD Dia told Riley that how could she have just one soulmate mate when she is part of two souls....vampire and werewolf....so Quinn is deifantly a possiblity and i guess we are still waiting for the werewolf one...Kellen i liked him but i would defiently like to smack him just a little after breaking up with Riley, all that pushing for one and one and then he changes his mind b/c of her job:arghhhh:....So i wonder if she will give Shadow a call???

K
Welcome Krissy! Glad you found us here at CTR and hope you have fun reading and posting with us. Cheerleader

Quinn is definately one of the three men in her life. Kellen will not be any of the other two, so most of us are thankful for that. LOL! Shadow (whom we've been calling by his name Ben) will be in the next book, so we'll get to see more of him and I'm sure that Riley will get the hook up (so to speak). Who knows what happens then, but it seems that Ben's gonna be around for a while. :whoohoo:

DavidsGirl841444
November 6th, 2007, 10:31 AM
I don't know about shadow just yet just know that he may be good or bad. I mean she did happen to meet him on a case never good.

CharmedGirl
November 6th, 2007, 08:24 PM
:welcome: to CTR KissyKrissy. Glad you could join us here at Keri's section.

I can't wait to see what role Ben is going to play in Riley's life. It's going to be interesting to see the interactions of the three men in her life - Quinn, Kade and Ben with Riley :lol:

KissyKrissy
November 7th, 2007, 09:20 AM
:wazzapp: you guys are so nice! Thanks!

Ben defiantly has something going on...but she meet him at a stripper service! guess he will have some moves...LOL at least he wont have any hang ups about work and sex...hopefully...could defiantly get interesting plus alot of hot wolfs work there...yummy...LOL I have to say i like Kade and hope to see him some more in the next book. Riley and kade seem to understand each other....and kade looks after her....

Now Quinn better get his act together! He defiantly hasnt been my favorite but defianlty hot. From the sound of it he is going to step up????? Only time will tell...

K

DavidsGirl841444
November 7th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Yeah damn straight better step up and her and Kade got the whole friends with benefit thing going for them.

Dani
November 8th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Oh I think we'll be seeing our man Quinn step up a lot more in the next book or two. At least he better! :lol:

CharmedGirl
November 8th, 2007, 04:22 AM
I'm sure Quinn will get his act together but he's going to have some competition from both Kade and Ben.

Kade is going to be working close with Riley, Ben is definitely going to have some moves to show her but we all know that Riley's heart belongs to Quinn!

DavidsGirl841444
November 8th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Amen Charmed Girl he will step up afraid of what he can lose. And yeah heavy competition but no question where heart lies and who holds it.

CharmedGirl
November 9th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Ben is definitely going to give Quinn competition because he is the closest being to how to make Riley's dream a reality but Quinn definitely will always have Riley's heart even she can't deny it. Sooner or later they'll be together one on one.

DavidsGirl841444
November 10th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah physically and emotionally I mean the whole soul moving having sex both mind and body was hot must try that again. Yes competion always healthy.

CharmedGirl
November 11th, 2007, 01:22 AM
It's no fun when there isn't any competition at first and it will be a race to see who Riley spends the most time with in upcoming books. Kade is going to be spending a lot of time with her because they're working together but I have a feeling the bedroom time will go to Quinn. LOL

Dani
November 11th, 2007, 01:25 AM
Oh I have a feeling that Ben will be in those bedroom escapades some where. :lol:

CharmedGirl
November 11th, 2007, 01:28 AM
Yep he'll definitely be there somewhere but not in book 6 I don't think. In books 7, 8 and 9 Ben will definitely get his chance with Riley. LOL

Dani
November 11th, 2007, 01:36 AM
I think it's been said that he's in the next book somewhere, but don't quote me on that.

CharmedGirl
November 11th, 2007, 01:38 AM
In the bedroom with Riley in book 6...we'll have to wait and see when the book arrives on the shelves of the bookstore in April. LOL

Dani
November 11th, 2007, 01:49 AM
Ooooh I can't wait for that!! I'm jonesin for it already! I need my Riley fix and I need it now. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
November 11th, 2007, 01:50 AM
I think everyone here who posts needs their Riley fix. I have got some books to keep me entertained until April though which is good. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
November 11th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Believe me I am spending my time trying not to want a fix but hard so here I am talkig about it it helps take the edge off. But yeah to Quinn bedroom time always enjoy alot of that.

CharmedGirl
November 11th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Well there are plenty of good bedroom scenes between Riley and Quinn in books 1-4 so they should be just as good or even better in book 6 seeing they missed out on each other in book 5. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
November 12th, 2007, 10:23 AM
I know with all the bed scenes we were not having in the 5thbook then we can easily make up for it in number 6.

Dani
November 13th, 2007, 01:25 AM
Is that all we talk about anymore is who Riley's having sex with? I mean granted there weren't a lot of bedroom scenes in the book, but it didn't stop me from loving the book. It had a great plot and a cool outcome.

CharmedGirl
November 13th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Yep I loved Embraced by Darkness even though Quinn and Kade weren't in it.

DavidsGirl841444
November 14th, 2007, 02:02 AM
No totally with you no matter whether there is sex or not these books are fantastic.

CharmedGirl
November 14th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Yeah and book 6 is going to be as good or better now that Quinn and Kade are back. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
November 15th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Hey whenever Quinn is involved always better.

CharmedGirl
November 17th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Oh yeah have to totally agree anything with Quinn is awesome :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
November 19th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Especially say him and riley that would be awesome.

CharmedGirl
November 20th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Well Riley does manage to have a little sex in book 6 so that's a good start. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
November 21st, 2007, 11:31 AM
Any great sex is always a good start. I like it alot.

hollie
November 22nd, 2007, 07:08 PM
Yeh but its better with Quinn

Dani
November 22nd, 2007, 11:09 PM
Oh yeah! I'd prefer Quinn over anyone. :devil:

Maria M.
November 24th, 2007, 09:30 PM
I think that if Riley had to choose which part of her soul would get her mate then she should choose Quinn even though she has always thought of herself as more like a wolf then a vamp but Quinn just seems to complete her better. I do agree though that Quinn is more her vamp soulmate and Kellen is her wolf mate. Too bad he walked out on her in the last book. That jerk!!!!!!!!

Dani
November 24th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Kellen isn't her wolf soulmate. I'd like to see it be someone in wolf form that could match Quinn. No one excepte Keri knows who is (unfortunately) but we know it won't be Kellen from Keri telling us. She said that we'll see him again, but not as a lover.

DavidsGirl841444
November 25th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Thank the gods it is not kellen jerkwad. I like the vamp soulmate and if she can't find a wolf soulmate then the vamp is the only contender and winner. Yeahhh!!!!

hollie
November 25th, 2007, 02:21 PM
xmasreindeer I hadn't thought of that DG but your right coolBouncy Icon Smilie

CharmedGirl
November 25th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Ben may be her wolf soulmate when she gives him a chance. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
November 26th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Well yeah there is that. Ben who we don't know anything about.

KeriArthur
November 27th, 2007, 05:30 PM
I will give you one little hint.....

her wolf soul mate has already appeared...

xmastreedecor (love these xmas smilies)

hollie
November 27th, 2007, 05:53 PM
xmasreindeer now I'm going to have to re-read them all to see if i can work it out Twirling

CharmedGirl
November 27th, 2007, 07:30 PM
I'm going to have to re-read as well and figure it out but Ben has appeared so it could be him. LOL

AussieHeMan
November 27th, 2007, 10:56 PM
My girlfriend chucked a fit when she read Embraced By Darkness. She really liked Kellen up till the moment he walked away from a relationship with Riley. There is no way if I was him would I walk away from that girl. There will be no more enjoyable sex for him. LOL

CharmedGirl
November 27th, 2007, 11:34 PM
My girlfriend chucked a fit when she read Embraced By Darkness. She really liked Kellen up till the moment he walked away from a relationship with Riley. There is no way if I was him would I walk away from that girl. There will be no more enjoyable sex for him. LOL

OMG what was your girlfriend thinking. But I remember her saying that she liked Ben when he came into the picture because he was a stripper :notworthy:

AussieHeMan
November 27th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Yeah she really liked Ben even though he hasn't been in the books more than two or three pages. She is totally waiting to see more of him in upcoming Riley books. LOL

CharmedGirl
November 28th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Well how could you not like Ben for the reason that he's a stripper. I mean I bet he's got a good package. LOL

AussieHeMan
November 28th, 2007, 12:43 AM
You know what Bec my girlfriend said something about betting that he had a good package. LOL

CharmedGirl
November 28th, 2007, 01:14 AM
I'm sure Riley is going to find out in upcoming books just how good a package Ben has. LOL

AussieHeMan
November 28th, 2007, 01:47 AM
Yeah she is definitely going to get some action. I bet she won't have to pay money for a good time like people do at a strip club. LOL

CharmedGirl
November 28th, 2007, 02:07 AM
Ben told Riley there was something between them which may be a hint that he could be her wolf soulmate.

AussieHeMan
November 28th, 2007, 09:25 PM
I mentioned money and strip clubs Bec and you didn't have a good comeback. That has to be a first. LOL

CharmedGirl
November 28th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Hey you listen and you listen good AussieHeMan I was shocked that you even mentioned that (NOT) I just didn't have a good comeback at the time. LOL

AussieHeMan
November 28th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Yeah right you were shocked. I'll believe that when I see it. LOL

CharmedGirl
November 29th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Yeah right you were shocked. I'll believe that when I see it. LOL

Ummm there are still things that give me a shock :tt2:

AussieHeMan
November 29th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Ummm like when you get an electric shock. LOL

CharmedGirl
November 29th, 2007, 01:17 AM
I hate getting an electric shock sometimes they can really hurt. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
November 29th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Or you can go with the shocker it gives you a shock I bet. And yeah strip joint but agree with aussie why pay when she gets it for free. I wouldn't mind free lap dances from those hot riley guys.

CharmedGirl
December 3rd, 2007, 12:08 AM
I wouldn't mind free lap dances from those hot riley guys.

Oh yeah that would be great. A lap dance from all three - Ben, Quinn and Kade. LOL

hollie
December 3rd, 2007, 05:23 AM
xmasreindeer That sounds fun lol

Margrete
December 3rd, 2007, 10:52 AM
yes that souns like fun lol

a quick question. Who is Ben again? I don't have the books close by, they are at my parents home as I couldn't bring them with me when I went off to uni.college, but I'm taking them back with me after I've been home for Christmas

DavidsGirl841444
December 3rd, 2007, 12:21 PM
Ben is the boss of the exotic dancers that was in the previous book he will appear in the next book.

Dani
December 5th, 2007, 02:21 AM
I will give you one little hint.....

her wolf soul mate has already appeared...

xmastreedecor (love these xmas smilies)
Oooh a quest! I love it. Now I have to join the rest of the girls and reread to make sure I didn't miss anything. Bec could be right about thinking that Ben could qualify because he has been mentioned. Here's to some interesting rereading. :lol:

hollie
December 5th, 2007, 02:33 PM
xmasreindeer It would be nice if it was Ben I think that he would accept Quinn is also a soul mate and between them keep all the parts of Riley happy

DavidsGirl841444
December 5th, 2007, 04:27 PM
That would be nice more then one guys but I don't know I perfer Quinn alone but hey I am not complaining if i got to take one to have the other so be it.

hollie
December 5th, 2007, 05:13 PM
xmastreedecor two could be good take it in turns or play together

DavidsGirl841444
December 6th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Whoa hollie way to go. didn't know you had it in you two at a time maybe a bit tight fitting don't you think? HEHEHEE

Dani
December 6th, 2007, 06:18 PM
I would say something about this, but it would be pushing the boundries, so I'm just not going to say anything except that there are more than enough orifices to compensate both men. :devil:

hollie
December 7th, 2007, 10:18 AM
xmastreedecor thanks DG I think??

DavidsGirl841444
December 10th, 2007, 09:41 PM
No its ok confusion is good. But becareful it leaves you open to be stuck by things.

hollie
December 11th, 2007, 05:01 PM
xmassnowmanbuild i'll not ask what things and if they're scarry (hiding just in case) but confusion doesn't sound good HugMe

DavidsGirl841444
December 11th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Ok not scary things just funny things is all.

hollie
December 11th, 2007, 06:07 PM
xmasreindeer oh thats ok then (moves from behind the chair) Cheerleader

Dani
December 11th, 2007, 06:15 PM
:mumbles: I wish my son had stayed behind a chair today. He was trying to keep another boy at school from killing a lizard and the kid punched him in the eye. It's bruised from about a half inch above his eye to right below his cheekbone. The kid was suspended for the rest of the week and my son got detention because he pushed the kid (after being pushed) instead of telling one of the many teachers that were around what was going on.

hollie
December 11th, 2007, 06:20 PM
xmasreindeer ouch I know its hard from a mum point of view but from a school point of view if you don't punish them when they push back it can get very nasty very very quickly, thats why they are supposed to tell the teachers

Dani
December 11th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I know, that's why I didn't say anything about him getting detention. Now, if he didn't deserve it then I'd be up in arms about it.

hollie
December 11th, 2007, 06:26 PM
xmasreindeer that bit is even more fun when your there all the time but i'm lucky mine don't get detention very often (they know i always find out)

Dani
December 11th, 2007, 06:30 PM
This is the third time ever that he's gotten detention. The first was in elementary school and he had bent a girl's finger backwards because she kept poking him and taking his lunch tray and he got tired of it and defended himself (she was a big girl for her age too...really tall). The time he got it in his old school was because the teacher was just tired of everyone and gave it to the whole class because no one would listen.

hollie
December 11th, 2007, 06:40 PM
xmasreindeer yeh we do a lot of that it serves its purpose in a punishment but doesn't get recorded (but the kids don't know that) 3 detentions a term is a letter home

CharmedGirl
December 11th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Hmmm I never once got detention throughout school so that must mean I'm a good girl. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
December 12th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Hey here to no detention. Good for your boy he knows how to defend himself. I think its a great character in a guy. He will protect his people.

Dani
December 13th, 2007, 12:11 AM
Yeah, but he's still got one hell of a shiner though. Check it out...
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/th_colinbruise4.jpg

:mumbles: It's gotten darker since yesterday and it hurts me a little to look at it.

hollie
December 13th, 2007, 05:29 PM
xmasreindeer aww that looks painful how is he taking it cos to some boys it would be like a bagde of honner

DavidsGirl841444
December 13th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Yeah bro and my guy would gush about there tiffs and fights and show people what they got. Men!

Dani
December 15th, 2007, 11:27 PM
xmasreindeer aww that looks painful how is he taking it cos to some boys it would be like a bagde of honner
He doesn't really think about it at all (at least not like that anyway) unless someone askes him about it or he wipes his face too hard or something like that. He accidentally bumped it on the floor when he was diving for the dog and was in a bit of pain, but it's getting better. It's starting to turn green in some spots, so that means it's healing.

DavidsGirl841444
December 16th, 2007, 01:26 AM
Black and blue I get but green is one i never heard of.

Dani
December 16th, 2007, 01:53 AM
Bruises (when they heal) turn a yellowish green when they are starting to fade because the blood that caused the bruise in the first place is getting taken away from the tissue.

DavidsGirl841444
December 16th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Learn new things everyday.

Dani
December 17th, 2007, 02:10 AM
You sure do DG. Like the world's flat right? (joking again):roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
December 17th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Yeah well that one is a hardone to swallow.

CharmedGirl
December 19th, 2007, 12:27 AM
Okay boys and bruises they seem to think it is an honour to get one. The worst one I've ever seen on a man's face is when he had a fractured eye socket to go with it and it wasn't a pretty sight but the guy told me it was a football injury so he was proud of it. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
December 19th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Men love to show off the fought and win or didn't. Yeah my guy here to he says he is always down for a good tussle as long as he wins. Men should learn to use their words.

CharmedGirl
December 31st, 2007, 08:01 PM
In a verbal fight the male will be the one that will be eating his words. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
January 1st, 2008, 04:02 PM
Yup yup, I mean we are the smarter gender.

CharmedGirl
January 3rd, 2008, 04:05 AM
Yep the female population definitely are smarter. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
January 3rd, 2008, 12:26 PM
We have always been smarter yes sometimes we may take a dip in understanding but we will always be right and be smarter.

Angie61881
February 8th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Hey everyone I have finished Embraced by darkness. I'm with the rest of yal on being fustrated. Just they way the book ended. I just can't wait til the next one. And what happened to Quinn he wasn't in this book at all. I sure he would of been able to tell when Riley was in trouble. and would of come no matter what she said.

Angie61881
February 8th, 2008, 10:45 AM
i agree the famale race is the smarter. We think before we do something. The male race is a little slow if they think it's cool they just do it. female think twice

DavidsGirl841444
February 9th, 2008, 02:40 AM
Well Riley needed a break from Quinn thus away from him. Even though he would have come to the rscue just for her. Really we needed her to break it with kellen.

Love the females think twice so true.

Maria M.
February 9th, 2008, 03:37 PM
I wanted to like kellen just because he really seemed to care about Riley but I never really did for some reason. I think its because Quinn was there first so I like him better. No matter what the guy seems to do if he is introduced first I seem to like them the best.

DavidsGirl841444
February 10th, 2008, 01:29 PM
i WASN'T THAT HE INTRODUCED FIRST FOR ME BUT HE IS SEXIER LIKE TALON WAS BUT HE GAVE OFF a bad vibe while kellen gave off a superior vibe because he was an alpha and other things.

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 05:44 PM
hi everyone,

K

Hey who i shadow? I know its been a while since i read the books, sorry i think it was right after the last one came out I read fast, too fast lol.

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Well just because she has two souls doesn't mean that she needs to guys for sure sure. I meanmaybe it is telling her that just becasue you have wolf in you doesn't mean that a wolf soulmate is the only option vamp one could do as well.

Good one didn't think of that, good job girl! *high fives*

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 05:48 PM
:welcome: to CTR KissyKrissy. Glad you could join us here at Keri's section.

I can't wait to see what role Ben is going to play in Riley's life. It's going to be interesting to see the interactions of the three men in her life - Quinn, Kade and Ben with Riley :lol:
Hey since when was Kade in this?

Sorry for late reply, School has been hell! Now i have time to do the things i want yaaaa

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 05:49 PM
:wazzapp: you guys are so nice! Thanks!

Ben defiantly has something going on...but she meet him at a stripper service! guess he will have some moves...LOL at least he wont have any hang ups about work and sex...hopefully...could defiantly get interesting plus alot of hot wolfs work there...yummy...LOL I have to say i like Kade and hope to see him some more in the next book. Riley and kade seem to understand each other....and kade looks after her....

Now Quinn better get his act together! He defiantly hasnt been my favorite but defianlty hot. From the sound of it he is going to step up????? Only time will tell...

K

I am way behind here, She met Ben at a strip what? What book are you on? The last one i read was EBD (i think, before Darkest Kiss) and i don't remember that!

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Amen Charmed Girl he will step up afraid of what he can lose. And yeah heavy competition but no question where heart lies and who holds it.

:lol:That brings the best out in everyone doesn't it? LOL Oh yeah i want a front ticket how much girls?

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Ooooh I can't wait for that!! I'm jonesin for it already! I need my Riley fix and I need it now. :roflmao:

ME TOO ME TOO, Ill get it first b/c i am first in line *does little cocky dance* (lol jk jk)

But seriously we ALL need out Reily Fix lol

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Yep I loved Embraced by Darkness even though Quinn and Kade weren't in it.

I was sad -_-

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Yeah and book 6 is going to be as good or better now that Quinn and Kade are back. LOL

I NEED QUINN so how many of you girls are behind me?

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 06:04 PM
\

Very funny lol, you do know there is more to girl then sex, (jk)

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 06:05 PM
OMG what was your girlfriend thinking. But I remember her saying that she liked Ben when he came into the picture because he was a stripper :notworthy:

Okay where the hell is this stripper stuff? What book I am going to have to re-read it.

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 06:06 PM
You know what Bec my girlfriend said something about betting that he had a good package. LOL

Thats got to be fun to know your GF likes Benny boy LOL (jk)

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Hell no, that was BEN? OMG, i thought that was soemone else shit...(having laughing fits, can't write)

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Okay where the hell is this stripper stuff? What book I am going to have to re-read it.
Ben's scene starts on page 129 in EBD. The strippers are talked about a few pages before Ben's scene. Hope that helps.

moonprincess623
February 19th, 2008, 06:25 PM
So it tells us that is BEN?

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 06:35 PM
On Keri's website it does.

DavidsGirl841444
February 20th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Yeah Keri lets us know a bit of her characters at least if they have them there that means they might stick around for a bit.

moonprincess623
March 7th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Okay for the past week I have been re-reading the books and now I am on the last book where she is talking to Jorn in the barn I think...anyway I see no BEN, but I have seen Shadow. Did I just miss it? The point where Ben and Riley meet? besides the Shadow thing, anyway I made a mistake and thought Cole was Ben so....my bad

Dani
March 8th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Shadow is the only mention of Ben in the book, meaning that Shadow IS Ben. I found his name on Keri's website and was able to tell everyone about it, so that's why we started calling him Ben instead of Shadow. Here's the page link for Keri's site that you can find the info about Ben (AKA Shadow). His info is at the very bottom of the page. http://www.keriarthur.com/profiles.html (http://www.keriarthur.com/profiles.html)

CharmedGirl
March 8th, 2008, 02:53 AM
I loved Ben even though he wasn't in Embraced for very long. Riley could really get some action there. LOL

Maria M.
March 8th, 2008, 04:06 AM
Okay so I don't really remember a lot from Tempting Evil (I think it was) I am a little confused with what happened with Quinn and that power thing that he used to kill his sister?? The really sucky part is that if it was Tempting Evil then I can't read it because my friend is borrowing it.

DavidsGirl841444
March 8th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Well yeah ben to action well i thought Riley killed his sister/

moonprincess623
March 8th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Okay so I don't really remember a lot from Tempting Evil (I think it was) I am a little confused with what happened with Quinn and that power thing that he used to kill his sister?? The really sucky part is that if it was Tempting Evil then I can't read it because my friend is borrowing it.

He didn't kill his sister, the body she had taken over was taken by Rileys ppl and when she was questioning her Riley got pissed and thought of Talon and how when she stabbed him he couldn't shift, so she stabbed Masie with that same kind of knife and even when the body died her sould stayed in there. Quinn mummifed her and put spells on her so she wouldn't ever get out of the body.

moonprincess623
March 8th, 2008, 11:57 AM

She didn't kill her she just pinned her soul into the died body making sure she couldn't ever escape.

moonprincess623
March 8th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Shadow is the only mention of Ben in the book, meaning that Shadow IS Ben. I found his name on Keri's website and was able to tell everyone about it, so that's why we started calling him Ben instead of Shadow. Here's the page link for Keri's site that you can find the info about Ben (AKA Shadow). His info is at the very bottom of the page. http://www.keriarthur.com/profiles.html (http://www.keriarthur.com/profiles.html)

Thanks I saw that, that was why I was wondering where Ben was in the book, I had gotten him confused at first with Cole. I knew where Shadow was thanks to you! XD thanks, now I understand!

THANKS!
P.S I wonder about the ending of EBD, she is so sad and is in so much pain you know Quinn has to hear her and Rohan so who gets to her first hmm?

Maria M.
March 8th, 2008, 02:11 PM
He didn't kill his sister, the body she had taken over was taken by Rileys ppl and when she was questioning her Riley got pissed and thought of Talon and how when she stabbed him he couldn't shift, so she stabbed Masie with that same kind of knife and even when the body died her sould stayed in there. Quinn mummifed her and put spells on her so she wouldn't ever get out of the body.

Okay I remember that now but wasn't there some mentioning of him belonging to an old magical thing. I remember that there was a ghost type thing in the alley and Riley talked to him near the beginning of the book and he wouldn't tell her much but i thought he said something about Quinn being the last or at least one of the last of some old magical colt ( for lack of a better word of what to call it) and that is why it was Quinn's duty to cast the spells and mummify his sister.

Dani
March 8th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Riley really didn't kill Quinn's sister either because her spirit couldn't die for some reason. Riley just trapped her spirit in the dying body with the silver, so that her spirit couldn't find another body to inhabit and cause more problems.

Maria, Quinn is part Adeh like his father. They are like angels if I remember it being explained correctly. Keri can explain it better and I believe she has either on here or in one of the books, but I can't for the life of me remember where.

moonprincess623
March 8th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Riley really didn't kill Quinn's sister either because her spirit couldn't die for some reason. Riley just trapped her spirit in the dying body with the silver, so that her spirit couldn't find another body to inhabit and cause more problems.

Maria, Quinn is part Adeh like his father. They are like angels if I remember it being explained correctly. Keri can explain it better and I believe she has either on here or in one of the books, but I can't for the life of me remember where.

The books, 'Quinn' explained it, they had wings but if i remember correctly they didn't really have human bodies. He also said when Riley asked him where his were he said half-breeds don't get them.

Dani
March 8th, 2008, 07:05 PM
That was it, thanks for finding it. And they cold only become solid (or have human bodies) to mate or something of the like.

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 07:15 PM
didn't Keri say she finds out more about him in a later book his birth name i think she said?

Dani
March 8th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Yeah, something like that. I know we find out more about him in the book.

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 07:23 PM
yeh but which book she confussed me mths ago

Dani
March 8th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I think we hear some in The Darkest Kiss and some more in the Quinn story that's to come out in the vamp book.

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 07:30 PM
yes that was it the vamp book is out this summer isn't it?

Dani
March 8th, 2008, 07:33 PM
So I've heard. I hope so anyway. I need my Quinn!! :biggrin:

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 07:36 PM
i know how you feel smilies/beer1.gif

CharmedGirl
March 8th, 2008, 07:42 PM
It's going to be great to hear more about Quinn's life and how he enters Riley's life again. She can't get enough of him. LOL

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 07:44 PM
neither can i :pinkjump:

CharmedGirl
March 8th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Time will fly by and the release date of The Darkest Kiss will be here. I still can't get over that we are in March already.

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 07:49 PM
i know we go to Scotland in less than a mth

CharmedGirl
March 8th, 2008, 07:50 PM
1st of May it's released here in Australia but like I said time will fly when I'm having fun. LOL

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 07:59 PM
i think it's the 1st of May here as well

CharmedGirl
March 8th, 2008, 08:34 PM
That is still over a month. LOL

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 08:43 PM
all this waiting and we will all have read it in 24hrs and i bt we have even more questions than we do now

CharmedGirl
March 8th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I don't care what I'm reading at the time but it will be interrupted because I'll want to read The Darkest Kiss as soon as I get it. LOL

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 08:47 PM
i propably read the other ones just befor it comes out just to make sure i haven't forgotten anything

CharmedGirl
March 8th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I normally do that but I really wanted to read the Merry Gentry series again and then I'm thinking about reading all the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich again. LOL

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 09:08 PM
i've lent my Merry books to a friend but i read them a lot i also want to re-read my Kelley armsrong books cos Personal Demon is out soon

Maria M.
March 8th, 2008, 09:24 PM
The books, 'Quinn' explained it, they had wings but if i remember correctly they didn't really have human bodies. He also said when Riley asked him where his were he said half-breeds don't get them.

Thanks I remember a little bit more now. I really should just reread Dangerous Games (I finally got it right now. not tempting evil) but my friend is borrrowing it. As soon as she gives it back I am going to reread it because I didn't really get it the first time.

moonprincess623
March 9th, 2008, 12:47 AM
yeah, and i can't wait! She did tell me that the 7th book (whenever it comes out) will be the one where my soulmates thing finally comes out!!!!

YEAH, lol

DavidsGirl841444
March 10th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Oh my so close but yet still a month I hope I come out of it with questions that is a really good boook answers some and then makes you think up ten more. Love Quinn needed my fix from not having him in the last one.

hollie
March 11th, 2008, 03:10 PM
i know no Quinn was so depressing

DavidsGirl841444
March 12th, 2008, 11:05 AM
A more quinn spices up the sex scene and makes everything a little bit more pretty hehehe.

CharmedGirl
March 16th, 2008, 12:16 AM
With everything that happened with Kellen in Embraced, Riley deserves to have lots of fun, who cares if the boss doesn't like relationships in the workplace. Kade and Riley are already in danger with the type of job they have so who is to say that it will be more dangerous if they're having a little mind blowing sex on the side.

DavidsGirl841444
March 16th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Cause they could be doing it and be distracted

CharmedGirl
March 16th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Some distractions are always good though. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 17th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Yeah but I don't know so weird he is having a kid isn't he and well the job first play later. Plus with Quinn coming back and maybe more wolf action she could have her hands full.

CharmedGirl
March 17th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Oh yeah wolf action with Ben would be good for Riley. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 17th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah but come on most of the wolves would be good action.

CharmedGirl
March 17th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Oh come on Kellen would be a disappointment. I wouldn't want him after what he did to Riley.

DavidsGirl841444
March 17th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Now I did not mention that dogs name. He would be my pooper scooper.

Dani
March 17th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Ouch DG, don'tcha think that was a tad bit harsh for you to say? Of course the job fits him to a tee!Laugh it Up fuzball

DavidsGirl841444
March 17th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Exactly not harsh perfect.

CharmedGirl
March 18th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Oh yeah not harsh at all and like Dani said the job fits him to a tee. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 18th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Favorite new past time other then loking and wanting Quinn think things up to torture kellen.

CharmedGirl
March 18th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Just show Kellen what he's missing out on and be all over Quinn in front of him. LOL

Maria M.
March 18th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Jack should realize that he should let Kade and Riley have some fun because she could become dangerous like she did in the first (i think its all a blur of fantastic reading) when she didn't have sex and it was too close to the full moon and ended up needing blood and sex which is how she was concieved and look what happened to her dad. . . . . .

Dani
March 19th, 2008, 12:10 AM
She's got a club full of wolves for that! :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
March 19th, 2008, 03:12 AM
Oh yeah Riley could just head to the strip club where Ben is the manager. Then she wouldn't have a problem. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 19th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Yeah she cna go thru a bunch in one night fun!

CharmedGirl
March 19th, 2008, 06:33 PM
She should definitely start with Ben and finish with Ben. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 19th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Oh come one start with Ben and finish with him there with you but in between she can have some fun.

CharmedGirl
March 19th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Riley should definitely have have some fun in between depending on how long she stays at the strip joint. Maybe 24hours would do her some good. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 20th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Yeah 24 hoursundercover trying to find out more about some bad stripper sounds like a hoot. count me in.

CharmedGirl
March 20th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I don't think he'd be bad at all. I think he'd be real good. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 20th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I didn't mena bad stripping I meant bad guys

CharmedGirl
March 20th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Hmmm...tempted by the bad boy sounds awesome. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 23rd, 2008, 07:32 PM
Always tempted by the bad boys lots of girls are i mean its the being bad is good.

CharmedGirl
March 23rd, 2008, 07:58 PM
Bad boys are always a good time. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 23rd, 2008, 09:46 PM
Yeah no offense to the good ones but always have the best moves on occasions I mean Quinn is a bit of a bad boy I guess guy of both worlds.

Maria M.
March 24th, 2008, 09:42 AM
I think bad boys have that sexy mysterious/ dangerous appeal to them but i still like the good guys better.

redstar28
March 24th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I love this! and i am all for the wolfies to win! the cover is awesome I like the top one best myself. beautiful!
Tina

DavidsGirl841444
March 24th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Well Riley being some wofy it is all good for them to win. Hey and the goood guys are nice to have as well but they are the ones we end up with.

kristy ann
April 29th, 2008, 04:38 PM
That is so funny.. I have been thinking the same thing. I didnt get a chance to read her new book yet but i am dieing to. For the longest time i didnt think she was going to writing book 4. So i wrote her of my list of favs, then the other day i got on her web and seen she wrote it. I was so mad at her ending of her last book. I was like really is that all you got? lol
Thanks for letting me know im not the only know with questions.
Kristy :wacko:

kristy ann
April 29th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I agree with you on that, but you got to respect her game. lol

hollie
April 30th, 2008, 01:52 PM
:welcome3: to coffee time Kirsty we're glad you like Keri's books
we all love them smilies/cloud9.gif

Dani
April 30th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Yeah, book 6 especially!! Laugh it Up fuzball

Welcome to the forums Kristy! bhowdysmilie.gif

DavidsGirl841444
May 1st, 2008, 07:55 AM
Hey there welcome to the coffee times hope you enjoying yourself.

swimmer07
May 7th, 2008, 01:40 AM
I think she has two soulmates, one for each part of her soul. Quinn is defiantly the one for her vampire half. As for her wolf half, it could be any one. It could even be Cole. They flirt, but like Ben said, he didn't feel the connection until they first made love. I think it will also be interesting to see if that as Riley's vampire half begins to take over more of her body if that means she will find just one soul mate within Quinn. I can't wait to see how this works out :D

NessyPerth
May 7th, 2008, 02:11 AM
I think Quinn will eventually end up being riley's soul mate. But i'm sure they have many more books of bumping heads (among other things :) to go before they realize that.

Maria M.
May 7th, 2008, 10:43 PM
I think she has two soulmates, one for each part of her soul. Quinn is defiantly the one for her vampire half. As for her wolf half, it could be any one. It could even be Cole. They flirt, but like Ben said, he didn't feel the connection until they first made love. I think it will also be interesting to see if that as Riley's vampire half begins to take over more of her body if that means she will find just one soul mate within Quinn. I can't wait to see how this works out :D

I think she will have two soul mates as well but it doesn't mean I'm happy about it. Cole is just a werewolf shifter not an actual werewolf but I think he is still in the running for wolf soul mate.

DavidsGirl841444
May 8th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I am with the whole Quinn being her soulmate cause of the whole connection they have but cole I don't know maybe but he is like said earlier a shifter.

swimmer07
May 8th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I think she will have two soul mates as well but it doesn't mean I'm happy about it. Cole is just a werewolf shifter not an actual werewolf but I think he is still in the running for wolf soul mate.

I was just using close as an example ;) it could be someone she hasn't found yet

hollie
May 9th, 2008, 09:44 AM
as long as Quinn is in the equation i don't care which wolf it is ..... ok yes i do i don't want Kellen

DavidsGirl841444
May 10th, 2008, 01:18 AM
With you there Quinn in anywhere with riley everything can be good no matter what wolf hopefully a nice wolf that gets along with both.

hollie
May 10th, 2008, 06:26 AM
it won't work unless Quinn and the wolf accept each other

CharmedGirl
May 11th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Imagine if they did except each other Riley would have a great time. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
May 11th, 2008, 01:28 AM
I would have a great time as well.

CharmedGirl
May 11th, 2008, 03:25 AM
It would be a pretty good sandwich Quinn on one side and your other soulmate on the other side!

NessyPerth
May 11th, 2008, 10:44 AM
well now arn't we getting greedy , what isn't Quinn enough eye candy anymore?? smilies/candy.gif oh well i guess i will have to take him off ya hands, i dont mind really ;)

Maria M.
May 11th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Quinn is man enough to take care of Riley and if I'm wrong then he is more than welcome to take care of me.

hollie
May 11th, 2008, 03:03 PM
i'm not saying he isn't man enough but i still think 2 souls has got to equal 2 soul mates

CharmedGirl
May 11th, 2008, 08:49 PM
well now arn't we getting greedy , what isn't Quinn enough eye candy anymore?? smilies/candy.gif oh well i guess i will have to take him off ya hands, i dont mind really ;)

When you have the likes of Kade and Ben why wouldn't you want more eye candy. LOL
:TroutSlap:

hollie
May 12th, 2008, 06:47 AM
When you have the likes of Kade and Ben why wouldn't you want more eye candy. LOL
:TroutSlap:

you have to agree with her on that one

DavidsGirl841444
May 12th, 2008, 09:56 AM
I agreee with you all that Quinn is enough man for Riley just saying by the way the books are going it seems they have the two soulmates thing heading toward it.

Maria M.
May 12th, 2008, 06:32 PM
What I don't get is why does she have two souls? One soul per person. I know she is two different species and besides there are others even though rare they are and do they have to have two soulmates? If Riley has 2 then I think Rhoan should have two as well but Liander is his only soulmate.

DavidsGirl841444
May 13th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Maybe its not two soulmates maybe just two souls that stay with ehr Quinn could be one and maybe a friend could be anothr one.

swimmer07
May 16th, 2008, 02:40 AM
What I don't get is why does she have two souls? One soul per person. I know she is two different species and besides there are others even though rare they are and do they have to have two soulmates? If Riley has 2 then I think Rhoan should have two as well but Liander is his only soulmate.
true, but it also could be Rhon hasn't meet his vampire soul mate or never will. who really knows? =]

Maria M.
May 16th, 2008, 02:01 PM
true, but it also could be Rhon hasn't meet his vampire soul mate or never will. who really knows? =]

I don't think that Rhoan has a vamp soul mate because on Keri's website it lists Liander as Rhoan's soul mate not just wolf soul mate. As much as I want the series to last I also am going to go crazy until I find out who (or whos) Riley soul mate is and I have a feeling we aren't going to know until the very last book. :hissyfit:

hollie
May 16th, 2008, 05:50 PM
i think there are only 2 or 3 books left

DavidsGirl841444
May 17th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Damn that is sad but good to hear that it might end so soon but then we get our answers. not sure which I want.

MPlaymate
May 17th, 2008, 10:48 PM
it'd be nice to dream!!!! but sometimes all good things must come to an end. now Keri could write spin off's of the Riley series and make us all happy. and maybe have Riley and Rhoan and company have very small appearences!!!

hollie
May 18th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Keri has got a new series underway and she did mention something about starting another new book but not what it was about

DavidsGirl841444
May 18th, 2008, 10:42 AM
I know she plans a sequal with the special little girl who can see things.

Maria M.
May 18th, 2008, 12:22 PM
I know she plans a sequal with the special little girl who can see things.

Dia Jones's daughter?

hollie
May 19th, 2008, 05:19 AM
i missed that that will be good she's so cute

CharmedGirl
May 19th, 2008, 08:29 PM
She is cute. I love her in The Darkest Kiss. How she wants coke! LOL

hollie
May 20th, 2008, 08:34 AM
it's what i used to drink i'd sit there with a bottel of coke and a straw watching everything and you could always tell when i ran out of coke cos i'd hide behind my hair

DavidsGirl841444
May 20th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Yeah I remember the bottle it was great did that too.

maura
May 20th, 2008, 11:42 AM

I would have to agree with you on the two soul mates thing and Quinn is definitely the vampire half, Keri might surprise us with the wolfie, she's good at that!

hollie
May 21st, 2008, 04:39 AM
i'm sure Keri said that she has already met the wolf soul mate (i could be wrong) cos i thought it was going to be Ben but he has already met his mate and you can't have 2 ( although i could be wrong there as well)

DavidsGirl841444
May 21st, 2008, 10:04 AM
Maybe it is a passing thing or to fill in the gap

KeriArthur
May 28th, 2008, 06:40 PM
i'm sure Keri said that she has already met the wolf soul mate (i could be wrong) cos i thought it was going to be Ben but he has already met his mate and you can't have 2 ( although i could be wrong there as well)

you're not wrong. And it's not Ben :whistilin:

hollie
May 29th, 2008, 05:40 AM
cool :huepfen017: see some things do sink in Innocent?

DavidsGirl841444
May 29th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Oh mystery love it guessing.

hollie
May 30th, 2008, 09:11 AM
there has to be a logical answer to this there are only so many wolves out there (ok may be not)

DavidsGirl841444
May 30th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Exactly right their either equal number or not enough

swimmer07
August 21st, 2008, 01:59 AM
I have a theory. Now it may sound very messed up, but please don't anyone get offended. I read somewhere that Keri said we had already met her wolf mate. Now what if it is Rhoan? Now don't get offended anyone. I don't mean it has to be in a sexual way. They are twins, and I think in one of the books Riley said they were two halves of a whole. It could just be that Rhoan completes her wolf half in a familial way and Quinn could be her mate for her Vampire half. Once again, it's just a theory and please don't get offended. smilies/1poke.gif

hollie
August 21st, 2008, 11:32 AM
i don't think so Rhoan has a soul mate as we saw when he nearly died in the last book

Dani
August 21st, 2008, 11:58 PM
While that is a very interesting idea Swimmer, I have to agree with Hollie. I knew from the start that Liander and Rhoan were soulmates. Even though Rhoan did't want to see it half the time, he basically ended up coming to terms with it and those terms basically got cemented in the last book when he almost lost Liander.

hollie
August 22nd, 2008, 06:08 AM
oh I love those 2 not quiet as much as a certain sexy vampire I could mention

DavidsGirl841444
August 22nd, 2008, 11:11 AM
Thosse two are so cute they are right for one another to bad it took almost losing him to get rohan to work but yeah not rohan so yeah to speculation

MPlaymate
August 31st, 2008, 09:17 PM
we won't truly know until keri decides. speaking from experice once you think you have a story all mapped out as you write it down it beings to change and what you wanted changes. so as an author you can't truly say this is how it's going until you have it out on paper.

Maria M.
September 1st, 2008, 04:30 PM
So did we ever figure out if Cole counted as a possibility since he is a wolf shifter? I just want to know if a wolf's soulmate has to be another wolf.....

Dani
September 1st, 2008, 08:30 PM
Probably not since he's not on the character's page. If you are ever in doubt go here to see if they are on the page or not. Usually, if they are on this page then they are major characters that you will see a lot of.

http://www.keriarthur.com/profiles.html

Maria M.
September 1st, 2008, 11:05 PM
Probably not since he's not on the character's page. If you are ever in doubt go here to see if they are on the page or not. Usually, if they are on this page then they are major characters that you will see a lot of.

http://www.keriarthur.com/profiles.html (http://www.keriarthur.com/profiles.html)

The only guy werewolf is Kellen and we already know it isn't him so if it is someone from the characters page then the only people it could be would be Kade or Jack and based on what Ben said in the last one about how you recognize your mate the first time you have sex with them then we know it isn't Kade and that only leaves Jack. I really don't think it is Jack so it almost has to be someone who isn't on the main characters page yet. Maybe Keri will add people as they become an important character or something:dizzy:

Dani
September 1st, 2008, 11:11 PM
The only guy werewolf is Kellen and we already know it isn't him so if it is someone from the characters page then the only people it could be would be Kade or Jack and based on what Ben said in the last one about how you recognize your mate the first time you have sex with them then we know it isn't Kade and that only leaves Jack. I really don't think it is Jack so it almost has to be someone who isn't on the main characters page yet. Maybe Keri will add people as they become an important character or something:dizzy:
We might not have met him yet. Some authors do that kind of thing and add them at the last minute. Keri just might want to leave us hanging. I'm not totally counting Cole out either, so that's why I said probably not. I'm secretly hoping that Cole is involved somewhere before it's over. :biggrin:

Maria M.
September 1st, 2008, 11:24 PM
I thought I read some where that we had already met her mate, but that doesn't mean that it couldn't have just been in passing barely mentioned sort of thing. So the mystery continues.

DavidsGirl841444
September 2nd, 2008, 02:54 PM
I think it is someone mentioned in passing but will come back we will see

hollie
September 2nd, 2008, 03:21 PM
I think it is someone mentioned in passing but will come back we will see

Yes I think Keri mentioned that we havemet her mate I think it is Quinn and that she only has one she just wants a wolf because of the having kids thing doesn't mean she will get what she wants

KeriArthur
September 2nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
remember what Dia said in book 5

And I haven't updated the character list for a while, so her soul mate might not be up there yet

All becomes clear in book 7, btw

:biggrin:

Dani
September 2nd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Oh trust me, I haven't forgotten what Dia said. The only one that has been made clear is that Quinn is the one that will always be there. As for the one who will hurt and the one that will heal, well that's up in the air still since you knocked out my ideas of Kellen as the one that will hurt and Rhoan (and Liander too) as the one that will heal. I'm thinking it's time to find the thread that we all speculated on to see who's left to play a part. LOL!

Oh, I just thought of one other player to add into the mix and that's Kye. Remember him, Blake's (and Patrin's) bodyguard? He seemed interesting.

I sooooooooooooooo can't wait to find out in Deadly Desires.

CharmedGirl
September 2nd, 2008, 11:37 PM
remember what Dia said in book 5

And I haven't updated the character list for a while, so her soul mate might not be up there yet

All becomes clear in book 7, btw

:biggrin:

That last line is just to torment us because we have to wait another 5 months till Deadly Desires is out! LOL