PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Danielle
October 13th, 2007, 09:19 PM
Hi Everyone:

My name is Danielle and I live in a suburb about 25 miles west of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Chicago.</st1:City> I was born and raised in Chicago but to do not miss the traffic or congestion of living in a big city.
<O:p></O:p>
I love reading historical romances and romantic suspense --- give me a good book with a man in uniform any day. Lately I’ve been reading erotica….yes this middle aged woman has fallen in love with erotica romance.<O:p></O:p>
I’m married with no children but two spoiled cats. I love to shop and meet my friends for lunch on weekends. During the summer I love to sit out on my patio and read.
I do have a MySpace page drop on anytime and add me to your friends list.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p> </O:p>
www. myspace.com/danielle_de

Karenne
October 13th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Hi Danielle!

I am glad you found us! We are a huge family that just love books!

Welcome to our forum family!HugMe

Danielle
October 13th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Paisley
October 14th, 2007, 03:32 AM
Hi Danielle! Great to meet you. And hey... you won't hear me complain about a man in uniform either. Yummy! LOL! And of course I'm a big fan of erotica -- or rather erotic romance, I guess in my case. Whatever it is, as long as it's sexy, right?

I'd be happy to send a friend invite to you on MySpace. :)

have a super weekend!
~hugs
Paisley

Dani
October 15th, 2007, 01:51 AM
:welcome: to CTR Danielle!

I hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun reading and posting.Cheerleader

We already have a couple of things in common because we share the same name and both like erotica! :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
October 15th, 2007, 02:19 AM
:welcome: to CTR Danielle

It's great that you've found this wonderful forum where we all like to have fun.

sjwilling
October 15th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! *does little kermit dance*

Welcome Danielle and hope you have a great time here. Be careful of these lasses though, I'm the only trustworthy one here. Unless, of course, you meet one of my evil octuplets and well, not much I can help you with there except maybe encourage you to RUN! :lol:

:)

S.J.