PDA

View Full Version : Another Four Star Review For "Climbing Her Tower"!

Elizabeth Black
November 1st, 2012, 07:42 AM
Everyone is familiar with the story of Rapunzel. A beautiful damsel is taken as an infant and raised alone in a tower by an evil old witch. Climbing Her Tower has all that and more. It is the story of Rapunzel told with a bit of a BDSM twist. The story itself stays true to the original, and is built beautifully on the back of that fairy tale. The characters are easily likeable and very fluid, changing attitudes and personality styles frequently to suit the storyline. I can say I truly enjoyed this novel, and it was definitely not what I expected. Readers who want a blazing hot romance will love this novel.

Prince Richard has always wondered about the girl in the tower. Having heard her sing, he longs to meet her and woo her. One night, he gets up his courage and calls out to her to let down her hair. She does, and he comes face to face with the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. Her name is Rapunzel. He leads her through sizzling romance, all while avoiding her “mother”, someone he eventually identifies as the witch. As he is trying to save Rapunzel from her tower, Rapunzel is trying to convince mother to let her out. Mother knows something is up, and sets out to trap the two lovebirds. Can Richard and Rapunzel ever get their happily ever after? Does the witch ever get what she deserves? Join the party and find out. You won’t regret it.

[Hitherandthee at Night Owl Reviews: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nor/Reviews/Hitherandthee-reviews-Climbing-Her-Tower-by-Elizabeth-Black.aspx]