PDA

View Full Version : First Giveaway!

Sorcha Mowbray
November 11th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Tell me your favorite occupation for a hero (Lord, Fireman, Cop, etc.) and one random winner will be selected at 10:30am (PST). Go!

Prize: Winner's choice of Love Revealed or Taking Her Chance (One Night With A Cowboy)

Sorcha Mowbray
November 11th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Don't be shy. I love military heroes. So very sexy!

Sorcha Mowbray
November 11th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Don't miss a chance for a free ebook in the format of your choice!

Sorcha Mowbray
November 11th, 2012, 02:33 PM
A swing and a miss on the first giveaway. S'alright, I'll be here all day!

lilpixie
November 11th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Lumberjack :0)

Sorcha Mowbray
November 11th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Ha! As the first response all day...I am totally making you a winner. email me at sorcha.mowbray(at)gmail(dot)com and tell me what ebook format you'd like and which title: Love Revealed or Taking Her Chance. Thanks for commenting!

ELF2060
November 11th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Sorry...it's not my day for links and passwords! I got locked out and had to reset my password...but then I couldn't come back in for a certain amount of time so I wandered off to do other things! I think it's a toss-up between liking heroes who set their own schedules (business owners, wilderness guides, etc.) and those who have been disciplined enough to make it through rigorous training such as military or law enforcement men.

Sorcha Mowbray
November 11th, 2012, 05:52 PM
yes, the discipline of military and law enforcement is very sexy. Wilderness guides, cowboys, all of those natural tough guys are pretty sexy too. :)