PDA

View Full Version : What is The Darkest Kiss about???

Pages : [1] 2

crazyfangirl
October 17th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Hey i have been a fan of the book ever since i read it, and i heard about the new book. I was just wondering what exactly is the new book the Darkest kiss about?

Dani
October 17th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Well, from what we know, this is Riley's relaxation book, not that she'll be relaxing that much. LOL! Quinn (whom we, thankfully, learn more about) and Kade are back in this book as well, and I do believe that we get to see more of Ben (aka Shadow) also. As far as anything else, your guess is as good as ours. :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
October 18th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Yeah mostly her relaxing I think less what against right or tragic things to happen but it is her life so wouldn't be suprising if Keri kept throwing curve balls.

KeriArthur
October 19th, 2007, 05:53 PM
It may be her relaxation book, but that doesn't mean she avoids getting involved in big trouble...
:lol:

I'm just about to send Karenne the blurb, so she can put it up in the Kiss section, so I won't spoil it here

Dani
October 19th, 2007, 05:55 PM
:notworthy: :notworthy: Thank you Keri!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

:whoohoo:

DavidsGirl841444
October 19th, 2007, 08:40 PM
All bow to Keri the magnificent!!!

CharmedGirl
October 21st, 2007, 08:11 PM
wOOhOO thanks for the information on The Darkest Kiss Keri.

Illyria
December 10th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Cool! Another Riley book!Bouncy Icon Smilie

DavidsGirl841444
December 10th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Yeah we all excited really are.

Dani
December 11th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Cool! Another Riley book!Bouncy Icon Smilie
OMG!!!! Welcome back Illyria!!!Cheerleader

We've missed seeing you around here. We have a lot of new people to chat with about the books too, so come back more often if you can. :biggrin:

Illyria
December 11th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Definitely missed you all here too! :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
December 11th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Aww thanks hope all is well.

CharmedGirl
December 11th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Yeah we all excited really are.

Okay another countdown begins to the release date of the Darkest Kiss :notworthy:

Dani
December 12th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Yep! I can't wait either!

Illyria
December 12th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Aww thanks hope all is well.

Things are definitely more better now. Thanks!Bouncy Icon Smilie

DavidsGirl841444
December 12th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Yeah now that christmas is around and the next year is just around the corner.

KeriArthur
December 12th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Illyria, welcome back.

I've just got the Darkest Kiss copy edits in (I have to through them and check all the corrections and changes the copy editor has made), so everything is still on track for the April release.

And here's a hint for you...it may be Riley's relaxation book as far as dramas go, but I didn't say it was Rhoan's.....

Illyria
December 12th, 2007, 07:29 PM
That's great, Keri! Congrats on your upcoming release! I like a millions of other fans can't wait to read it, :notworthy:

Dani
December 12th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Illyria, welcome back.

I've just got the Darkest Kiss copy edits in (I have to through them and check all the corrections and changes the copy editor has made), so everything is still on track for the April release.

And here's a hint for you...it may be Riley's relaxation book as far as dramas go, but I didn't say it was Rhoan's.....
WooHoo!! I can't wait for April!!

You would have to leave us hanging like that about Rhoan. I hope that nothing too bad happens to him (or Liander). :lol:

KeriArthur
December 13th, 2007, 07:43 AM
all I can say is I'm very evil to my characters.....

Kade gets a little messed up in this one, too

Illyria
December 13th, 2007, 07:50 PM

OMG!! You just made me more anxious than before to get my hands on your newest book! Bouncy Icon Smilie

DavidsGirl841444
December 13th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Oh poor Kade but even more so Rohan I hope he turns out ok and Liander that guy is such a cutie, say it ain't so. Oh can't wait.

Dani
December 15th, 2007, 11:39 PM

I still can't wait to find out who has their guts hanging out of them in the one scene you posted in your blog a few months back. That's really got me wondering.

DavidsGirl841444
December 16th, 2007, 01:27 AM
U and me both I hate to think it was someone close to her.

CharmedGirl
December 19th, 2007, 12:41 AM
I still can't wait to find out who has their guts hanging out of them in the one scene you posted in your blog a few months back. That's really got me wondering.

Oh poor Kade if he's the one with his guts hanging out. I wonder if he needs to be nursed back to health because if he does I'm willing to volunteer :tt2:

DavidsGirl841444
December 19th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Half the chicks here would wish that. But I bet it would be Liander.

hollie
December 19th, 2007, 05:57 PM
it could be Kellen that would be ok i don't like him he's arogent well so's Quinn but he's got a right to be he's over 1000 yrs old

DavidsGirl841444
December 21st, 2007, 02:08 AM
Ok Kellen is a fantastic choice for that to happen too.

CharmedGirl
December 26th, 2007, 07:51 PM
it could be Kellen that would be ok i don't like him he's arogent well so's Quinn but he's got a right to be he's over 1000 yrs old

Well if it is Kellen with his guts spilling out let us hope that no one gets him to a doctor. He doesn't need to be all better after what he did to Riley. No wonder she needs the relaxation book and her main boys - Quinn and Kade back. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
December 26th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I know we all want kellen but didn't she say we would be broken up by the death or something bad happening not that kelen is bad but none of us would mind.

CharmedGirl
December 26th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Kellen doesn't deserve a second chance with Riley so I wouldn't mind seeing something bad happen to him. LOL

billijo
December 27th, 2007, 11:01 AM
but what if he is the ONE? then that would be sad

DavidsGirl841444
December 27th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Yeah highly doubt he is the one for her at all. So not feeliong anounceof remorse.

CharmedGirl
December 30th, 2007, 01:21 AM
but what if he is the ONE? then that would be sad

If Kellen was the ONE for Riley then I'd feel really really sorry for her. There would be nothing worse than to have to be with Kellen for the rest of her life after everything they've already been through :tt2:

CharmedGirl
December 30th, 2007, 01:28 AM
Yeah highly doubt he is the one for her at all. So not feeliong anounceof remorse.

Kellen better not be romantically linked to Riley ever again otherwise I'm going to be sick for her. If a guy ever did that to me what Kellen did to Riley after what she declared to him I would have slapped him and told him to get out of my life permanently :turned:

DavidsGirl841444
December 30th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Screw slap I would have decked him right out the door.

CharmedGirl
December 31st, 2007, 07:46 PM
She should have powers that could send him flying right into a brick wall. Telekenesis would be a great power for her to have so the bad guys couldn't get away from her either but then again she isn't a witch, she's a vampire/werewolf.

DavidsGirl841444
January 1st, 2008, 03:57 PM
Yeah and if she hasn to much then she'd be to east and the book needs to have hardship and not so easy time catching the bad guy so we can root for our hero.

CharmedGirl
January 3rd, 2008, 04:11 AM
Well it's going to be interesting to see how she catches the two bad guys that are in The Darkest Kiss and how the relationships develop between her and her men especially Quinn and Kade. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
January 3rd, 2008, 12:19 PM
Well knowing Riley she can catch the bad guys eventually and not so easily without some bruises and bumps, and with the men helping her maybe a little bit easier.

KeriArthur
January 4th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Kellen doesn't deserve a second chance with Riley so I wouldn't mind seeing something bad happen to him. LOL

well, that's just mean.lol

kellen's not bad, he just wasn't right for Riley. She will realise this soon enough.

:euro:

KeriArthur
January 4th, 2008, 01:00 AM
She should have powers that could send him flying right into a brick wall. Telekenesis would be a great power for her to have so the bad guys couldn't get away from her either but then again she isn't a witch, she's a vampire/werewolf.

and she has a vampire's strength, so if she really decked someone, they'd stay decked. No need for telekenesis :)

KeriArthur
January 4th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Well knowing Riley she can catch the bad guys eventually and not so easily without some bruises and bumps, and with the men helping her maybe a little bit easier.

not to mention the chunks bitten out of her arm.....and kade is battered worse than her!

lol

i am soooooooo mean.....

Dani
January 4th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Well he's (Kellen that is) not our favorite right now considering that he wanted Riley to go exclusive with him and pushed for it and when she finally said yes he couldn't handle her job. It just got me because he knew what her job intailed and knew what he'd be getting into.

hollie
January 4th, 2008, 10:27 AM
i bet he wouldn't mind the idea of a man doing her job it's just cos he thinks she should let the men do things for her

DavidsGirl841444
January 4th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Yeah kellen let a girl have some fun and do what needs to be done. I can't wait to see the trouble they get into andwhat causes them such hurt especially kade.

MPlaymate
January 7th, 2008, 09:41 PM
i think it'd be cool to see Riley and Kade hook up. now Quinn is pretty hot himself being vamp and all !!!! but they seemed to have some chemisty on a couple of occassions (Riley and Kade)!!!

DavidsGirl841444
January 8th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Yeah but kade not the one who stayes all the time and plus he is a horse shifter and if RIley were to get serious for a guy would not like sharing I think.

MPlaymate
January 8th, 2008, 06:22 PM
but horse shifters are just as free as weres with there sexuality and the way Riley is right now she what's a guy that excepts who she is and understands her need on the sexual side of things like Kade does.

DavidsGirl841444
January 9th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Yeah I am with you he is good for a romp on occasion when the need arises but other then that she can get it from the yummy Quinn.

MPlaymate
January 9th, 2008, 08:21 PM
yes but horse boy i am sure is very well endowed!!!!!

Dani
January 9th, 2008, 10:15 PM
You can be hung like a horse, but if you can't use it then it's not worth having. We all kinda figured that Kade was considering that he's a horse shifter, but Quinn is just so much more.

MPlaymate
January 9th, 2008, 10:42 PM
yes but nicely hung guys are hard to come by and most do know how to use like Kade does or else Riley wouldn't think about him every now and then!!!!!

Dani
January 9th, 2008, 10:48 PM
I know about that first hand my dear. Laugh it Up fuzball

MPlaymate
January 9th, 2008, 10:58 PM
my last boyfriend was 6' 4"; built like a football player; Italian; Cuban and Puerto Rican; from NY and born in Hackensack NJ(and yes he said NY accent still); and very nicely hung!!!!! boy do i miss him!!! plus he knew how to use what he had(and was worldly like Quinn)

Dani
January 9th, 2008, 11:06 PM
My high school sweetheart was hung like that and probably just as tall and I would always look at him like this Lusty Drool Smilie ! My mind is wandering now...Thanks a lot! Laugh it Up fuzball

MPlaymate
January 9th, 2008, 11:12 PM
if you've seen the tv show the sopranos he looks just like Gigi. the hottest character they killed off in the second season. :( and he was was a whole foot taller then me and oh man!!!!!

Dani
January 9th, 2008, 11:24 PM
I looked him up. Very nice girlie. :biggrin:

MPlaymate
January 9th, 2008, 11:27 PM
oh yeah but too bad he dumped me a year ago as of february but oh well!!!! i've moved on but finding someone where the sex is at the same level is hard.

Dani
January 9th, 2008, 11:38 PM
It's always hard to find someone to meet or exceed an ex in that area especially when the ex was excellent in that department.

MPlaymate
January 9th, 2008, 11:44 PM
and my current boyfriend has been having a big cow the last few days because i've been chatting on here. he thinks i'm looking for a new man now tell me he doesn't have issues!!! he makes me feel like i can't have friends i talk to online or on the phone. men can't live with them and can't without them

Dani
January 9th, 2008, 11:54 PM
OMG, he's having the same issues as one of the other girls had with her boyfriend. I feel for you, I really do.

MPlaymate
January 10th, 2008, 12:03 AM
well he just took 3 somas all at one time so i get to stay up with him all night. i ask him to do certain things to help me so i can finish getting the website together. their are lots of pics that are not named what i need them named as. and he refuses to help me out and tell me so he continues to bitch about his website.

Dani
January 10th, 2008, 12:42 AM
Honey, if it's his website then he should be doing the work and not bi*ching at you.

Okay, so tell me what somas are cause I'm not sure. I'm guessing that they are some kinda pills like No-Doze and the like.

DavidsGirl841444
January 10th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Yeah here to no idea what they are/ Sorry about your guy givving you greif but guys get jealous when your not paying 24/7 attention to you i know that as well. But when you do finally ask him to help he does not only to fuss at you for his own website tell him to chill or deny him sex for being a whinny boy.

MPlaymate
January 13th, 2008, 12:09 AM
somas are muscle relaxers and have to be prescribed by a doctor. and he faked taking the extra two. but still he's a jack-ass. and he's holding me up on finishing his site.

DavidsGirl841444
January 13th, 2008, 03:32 PM
You know what tell him to blow it while you have other things to get to.

MPlaymate
January 14th, 2008, 12:59 AM
believe me sometimes i just want to tell him to just leave for good. but it sucks being lonely and depressed and crying for days on end; etc.

DavidsGirl841444
January 14th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Yeah with you there did that once almost begged the guy to come back because was so sad.

Dani
January 14th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Been there, done that and was better off getting rid of the guy. So I cried for a few days or so, it was better to have that happen than to be in a bad situation longer.

hollie
January 14th, 2008, 01:37 PM
aww DG you never beg a man it makes them think their important then they never let you forget it

hollie
January 14th, 2008, 01:37 PM
ooops hubby saw that one :innocent:

Dani
January 14th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Laugh it Up fuzball Hollie, at some point in time or another all men are important and you have to give them that moment, however fleeting it is!

DavidsGirl841444
January 14th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Yup makes them feel a bit superior and proud then they think they could do anything and ask them to do something that is pending or needs to get done or for some really good relaxing time.

hollie
January 14th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Rob said men are more important some more so than others and we should accept that. You see what happens when they start its all i'm going to hear all night now

Dani
January 14th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Poor you, I feel for ya hon. My suggestion is to grab a cup of coffee and a book and settle in for the night and pretend to listen to him rant about it while you read.

I'll give him this much, sometimes men are important. You just have to figure out the right time and make them feel that way. I mean, they can do some things that we can't, although nothing is coming to mind at this point, but when I think of something I'll let you know.

Can anyone tell I've been without a man for too long now. Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
January 14th, 2008, 02:53 PM
not me i been married for to long to know anything like that Coffee & Reading

DavidsGirl841444
January 14th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Love the way you said to settle down for a rant dani so true I listen to the ipod as he goes on. Very funny looking at him to music. But yeah they can aim when they pee I guess.

Dani
January 21st, 2008, 02:02 AM
Yeah they can DG, but lets not go there. We do have to behave and I think that comment can lead off into the wrong direction even in innocence.

CharmedGirl
January 21st, 2008, 02:06 AM
I'm going for innocence with my mood today. LOL

Dani
January 21st, 2008, 02:12 AM
Yeah that's right Bec. Play the innocent card for those newbies here that don't know you yet. Laugh it Up fuzball

DavidsGirl841444
January 21st, 2008, 01:15 PM
That way they don't suspect anything when you catch them unawares.

Karenne
January 21st, 2008, 01:45 PM
Laugh it Up fuzball True so true!

DavidsGirl841444
January 22nd, 2008, 06:57 PM
Hey you to karenne you play along as well.

CharmedGirl
January 22nd, 2008, 07:41 PM
Yeah that's right Bec. Play the innocent card for those newbies here that don't know you yet. Laugh it Up fuzball

Once they get to know me they won't believe the innocent act Laugh it Up fuzball

DavidsGirl841444
January 23rd, 2008, 02:44 PM
Yeah very true. No one can believe any of us are innocent.

CharmedGirl
January 27th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Hmmm I think I lost my innocent act a long time ago. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
January 28th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Hey I don't doubt you there as well, ducking in case you decide to throw something at my head. But if it makes a difference never actually was innocent here so we are all bad.

MPlaymate
January 28th, 2008, 01:46 PM
oh if your reading keri's books you are no longer innocent anymore!!!!! you can be corruptted just by reading them(in a good way!!!!)

Karenne
January 28th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Laugh it Up fuzball True so true!

Dani
January 28th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Innocent... What's that?

I only pretend to be innocent. See...Innocent?

Laugh it Up fuzball

DavidsGirl841444
January 28th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah could see that no but you arn't as well as the rest of us we all want to see a naked Quinn so that in itself is a naughty sin but a really good one.

Dani
January 28th, 2008, 02:46 PM
A naked Quinn... That would be a good thing! Lusty Drool Smilie

Oh wait, I'm supposed to be playing innocent. OOPS!

MPlaymate
January 28th, 2008, 07:19 PM
a very naked and well hung Quinn!!! or a very naked and well hung Kade!!! i'd take both!!!! i love when a guy sucks on neck during sex!!! but also i like a guy with lots of stamina!!!!

DavidsGirl841444
January 28th, 2008, 07:55 PM
I am with the stamina and I'll take naked Quinn anyday of the week, please. You can have kade I think a bit to big for me. And playmate am with you on the neck sucking thing turns me to jelly.

MPlaymate
January 28th, 2008, 08:39 PM
oh i even love doing it to my boyfriends as well even though they may not like it. i guess it's just the rush from having a guy suck on your neck like he's a vampire or something it's just erotic somehow!!! and so is little black leather outfits!!!!!

DavidsGirl841444
January 28th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Oh yeah totally the thrill of a vmap sucking it. And me wearing black leather as well or do you mean them because my guy to white to pull that off.

MPlaymate
January 28th, 2008, 11:00 PM
i'm talking about the female wearing the leather!!!!

DavidsGirl841444
January 29th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Ok good on the same page here Riley should wea some leather for Quinn so hot scene.

Dani
January 29th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Okay ladies, lets not go too far in this little convo. We do have to behave ourselves here. Other people do read these threads besides us and might take offence to what's said.

DavidsGirl841444
January 29th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Just saying Quinn would appreciate some role play or some bondage of his own. Come on nothing so naughty.

CharmedGirl
January 29th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Okay ladies, lets not go too far in this little convo. We do have to behave ourselves here. Other people do read these threads besides us and might take offence to what's said.

We're only having a little fun but Quinn is leather would be very nice and him in nothing at all is even nicer. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
January 29th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Ok him in leather pants and a vest open to his nice well sculpted chest is wonderful.

MPlaymate
January 29th, 2008, 10:09 PM
we're all just giving keri some brainfood for the last few books!!!! maybe she'll use our semi-perverted ideas!!!!

CharmedGirl
January 29th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Ok him in leather pants and a vest open to his nice well sculpted chest is wonderful.

Oh yeah Quinn sure would have a well sculpted chest :)

DavidsGirl841444
January 30th, 2008, 12:22 PM
And a butt and abs, and arms, everything else on his body very nice also and as for the ideas I hope so I mean it is a romance novel as well as supernatural.

CharmedGirl
January 30th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Well Quinn is definitely one fine package but then all of Riley's men seem to be. LOL

MPlaymate
January 30th, 2008, 10:13 PM
i don't think keri could ever give riley a scrub of a guy!!!!!!!

DavidsGirl841444
January 30th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Nope all her men are hotter then hot. I mean even the girls are pretty.

CharmedGirl
January 30th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Nope all her men are hotter then hot. I mean even the girls are pretty.

All the time don't you wish you had a taste of her men! LOL :turned:

DavidsGirl841444
January 31st, 2008, 12:20 AM
yes oh yeah and oh god please!!!!

MPlaymate
January 31st, 2008, 10:38 PM
forget the guys i wish i looked just as good as riley to get those guys!!!!

DavidsGirl841444
February 1st, 2008, 01:50 PM
Amen to that or any of the paranormal girls in any of the books they are hot as ever and yeah right only supermodel women look like that I mean they say in the books that they are normal jeez ish I was that normal.

MPlaymate
February 1st, 2008, 11:23 PM
normal to writers equals supermodel thin. no meat on their bones unless their going to write a ugly duckling type story where the main character starts out weighing 500 pounds

DavidsGirl841444
February 2nd, 2008, 04:27 AM
Exactly so I hate it on occasion when they make the girl hot but she doesn't think she is when obviously she is. Damn characters

hollie
February 2nd, 2008, 10:20 AM
i always wanted to be like them but a 5'2" i'll never be tall enough i used to have the figure but lost it and can't remember where lol

DavidsGirl841444
February 2nd, 2008, 01:25 PM
Maybe you dropped it somewhere like keys you just got to find it again is all. I bet your beautiful like every chica here.

hollie
February 2nd, 2008, 02:51 PM
thanks DG my mum thinks i'll find it at the gym but i'm hopping shes wrong

DavidsGirl841444
February 2nd, 2008, 03:11 PM
Hey no one wants to find it at the gym to much work.

hollie
February 2nd, 2008, 03:15 PM
i'm begining to think she's right i put on so much weight when i stopped smoking i hid away with goodies and books but i've done 7 mths so its all good

DavidsGirl841444
February 2nd, 2008, 03:34 PM
Hey my friend goes and she thinks it is the only way to find a new her.

hollie
February 2nd, 2008, 03:45 PM
i thought about joining the squash club it doesn't sound like quite such hard work

DavidsGirl841444
February 2nd, 2008, 05:20 PM
There is that athletics always good build up confidence supposedly.

hollie
February 3rd, 2008, 08:52 AM
All i have to do now is work out where to find the £20ish per mounth to pay for it (times 2 cos i'm not going by my self)

DavidsGirl841444
February 3rd, 2008, 03:57 PM
Yeah my girl friend has that same prob casue I tell her she can run and work out on her own without paying at all but she needs the will to go somewhere not to goof off.

hollie
February 4th, 2008, 07:05 AM
DG you know me to well lol

DavidsGirl841444
February 4th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Hell that is what mostof us would do in that situation so yeah.

hollie
February 4th, 2008, 12:39 PM
i'll have to do something but i think i'll wait till after we've been to Scotland save the money till then

DavidsGirl841444
February 4th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Yeah sounds like a great plan me I have no idea save money for more books hehehe!

hollie
February 4th, 2008, 01:17 PM
there is a big second hand book store near where we are going Bouncy Icon Smilie

DavidsGirl841444
February 4th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Hey I like those always less expensive then the big ones. Always like to peruse their selections.

hollie
February 4th, 2008, 01:29 PM
from what it said on the net its a big one

DavidsGirl841444
February 4th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Whoa like big in book selections or big store and costly and hopefully you find a gem.

hollie
February 4th, 2008, 02:50 PM
not sure i'll let you know after we've been

DavidsGirl841444
February 4th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Thats cool I would love to travel like you are going to do someday that would be great or like Quinn does thanks to his riches.

hollie
February 4th, 2008, 05:36 PM
i don't usually go anywhere this will be the first time we have gone away the only place i usually go is York

DavidsGirl841444
February 4th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Oh fun it does sound like it my guy is planning the honey moon to Cardiff in England.

Dani
February 4th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Lucky you DG!! Take lots of pictures while you're there.

DavidsGirl841444
February 4th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I'll be sure to do that in like 7 to 8 months when we tie the knot and i go.

Dani
February 4th, 2008, 08:56 PM
September or October? Hmmmm, maybe a Halloween wedding.

DavidsGirl841444
February 5th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Sorry ment 4to 5 months DG can't count straight..

hollie
February 5th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Oh fun it does sound like it my guy is planning the honey moon to Cardiff in England.

DG honey Cardiff is in Wales not England but if you make it over here we could try to get together

DavidsGirl841444
February 5th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I keep getting the two mixed up thats the second time someone tell me that my book keeps saying the same thing he calls me a special kind of special.

hollie
February 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
you are special so when is this wedding (mth)?

DavidsGirl841444
February 6th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Oh in July 5th the day we first met about five years ago. That is if he gets me his papers in time to hand to the church that is, you know guys slow as molasses.

hollie
February 6th, 2008, 05:38 PM
aww that is so sweet hope it all goes well

DavidsGirl841444
February 6th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Yeah me to have plans , invites, cold feet and so much hell to deal with and where is he not even here I know whining but I can be a stickler for detail. Oh well wish Quinn come sin and sweeps me off my feet.

hollie
February 6th, 2008, 05:55 PM
i didn't have time to panic in the Feb we decided we were going to get married and then got married on 6 april

DavidsGirl841444
February 6th, 2008, 06:08 PM
That quick how was that was it alot of trouble and how did youget thru it all without killing everybody?

hollie
February 7th, 2008, 09:02 AM
i just wasn't worried about the details if people wanted to come they would if not it was thier loss i picked my dress and the table cloth colours left the rest to the hotel that bit wasn't important to me i would have been happy with just the sevice the rest is just for show

DavidsGirl841444
February 7th, 2008, 11:43 AM
I know it all is for show for my dad. I have to pick out food, colors , flowers, music, photograpghs I hate it.

hollie
February 7th, 2008, 11:54 AM
i let the florist pick the flowers the hotel pick the food and told the photographer where and when and sort of left every one to it if my parents wanted anything more than that they could do it themselfs

DavidsGirl841444
February 8th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Yeah its there plan they want to have this wedding but I want to make sure its perfect and exactly what I want since I am getting it. So bridezilla here I come.

MPlaymate
February 10th, 2008, 08:48 PM
and you're going to take lots of pic's to post them online for us two see right DG!!!! i want my fairy tale wedding that includes a princess dress!!!! vera wang has some nice ones!!!

DavidsGirl841444
February 11th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Isn't she expensive though whoa I will sure do that when I get the pics and post them.

Skater
February 11th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Does anybody know if we will be gettting an excrept of the Darkest kiss before it comes out? :notworthy:God i hope so...

TheMistress
February 11th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Does anybody know if we will be gettting an excrept of the Darkest kiss before it comes out? :notworthy:God i hope so...

I'd love to see an exerpt as well. My partner and I are waiting on needles and pins for this release!

Dani
February 11th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Keri will probably post one closer to the time of the book's release. We're all waiting on pins and needles for the release of the book.

If I can find the teaser she posted a few months ago about Riley and Quinn I'll repost it for the new Keri fans joining us (and older ones that didn't see it).

sabby07
February 11th, 2008, 11:49 PM
oh I would love to read it too! I think I remember the one Dani is talking about.\

Paula LOVE your site!!

TheMistress
February 12th, 2008, 12:12 AM
oh I would love to read it too! I think I remember the one Dani is talking about.\

Paula LOVE your site!!

Thanks very much! It needs some major updating. Ive been a little lazy :lol:

Dani
February 12th, 2008, 12:36 AM
I found it again, so here's the Quinn and Riley teaser.

for Quinn and Riley fans....

a sneak peak at the beginning of the scene I just wrote (remember, this is first draft, so there's bound to be mistakes and changes)

I was on my way back to my table when awareness hit, sending a heated wave of desire fleeing across my skin.

I stopped, my heart pounding so hard I swear it was going to tear out of my chest. There had only ever been one man who had caused that sort of reaction in me--Quinn O’Conor, ancient vampire, billionaire businessman and former lover.

I should have guessed he might have been here, because he always seemed to support major charity events like this. But it had been so long since we’d crossed paths that I simply hadn’t thought about it.

And if I had, what would I have done?

Not come, a voice deep inside whispered.

Maybe. Maybe not. I was no coward, after all, and I’d faced far worse things than a vampire determined to make me his own--even if he broke my heart and my soul in the process.

I closed my eyes for a moment, taking deep, slow breaths that did little to calm the erratic dance of my pulse, then slowly turned around.

I’d never really believed the line in romance books that said ‘their eyes met, and everything else faded away’, but that’s exactly what happened in that one, heart-stopping moment.

My gaze met Quinn’s and everything else--everyone else--disappeared. It was just him, and me, in the glittery confines of this room, with this amazing sense of awareness burning between us as fiercely as any bushfire. It was an awareness that had always been there, even from the beginning, and absence had not tempered its flame--it had only made it stronger.

And that's it! You'll have to wait for the rest of the scene

Hope you liked it.

TheMistress
February 12th, 2008, 12:40 AM
YAY!!!! Thanks so much Dani! I love morsels like this!

Dani
February 12th, 2008, 12:46 AM
You're welcome. She posted it back in late July/early August.

It takes me some time to find things like this, but I'm trying to get every bit of info (blurbs, hints, etc) compiled into one thread so it's easier to find for everyone.

DavidsGirl841444
February 12th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Thats why Dani is the man or girl more presicely.

VampireMistress
February 14th, 2008, 05:37 PM
New to the site.....Just finished all the books and I must say...WOW.....love this series.

I am a huge Quinn fan and hope for a reunion that will make my toes curl.......

I am trying to catch up with all of you and all the spoilers most of you have already seen, thanks to all who post them for those of us new to the site.. THANKS!!

CharmedGirl
February 14th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Well the reunion is sure to make your toes curl with that little passage that Dani put up. LOL

VampireMistress
February 14th, 2008, 05:46 PM
You got that right and I can't wait. I would love for her to give him one heck of a slap first and then jump his bones. I mean, he deserves atleast a slap.....Right?

Dani
February 14th, 2008, 11:14 PM
I am trying to catch up with all of you and all the spoilers most of you have already seen, thanks to all who post them for those of us new to the site.. THANKS!!

You're most very welcome! I do my best to find what everyone's looking for. :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
February 15th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Yeah another Quinn lover but with the slap I mean I am betting won't be the last time he deserves one either, but up for jumping him as wel several times in the next book I hope.

MPlaymate
February 15th, 2008, 12:05 PM
all riley needs to do is slap some sense into him!!!! especially when he's being a jerk!!!!

VampireMistress
February 15th, 2008, 07:05 PM
I hope for Riley to make him pay for what he did for her and then get down to some make up sex.

Quinn was changed to stop his sister and now that that has been doe maybe he can move on as well and work out some sort of relationship with Riley now. We know that she will not be trusting him any time soon so this could be alot fun in the next book.

I also read a post somewhere that Keri noted that she has already met her soul mate, some said it could be Ben (aka Shadow), what about Cole the clean up crew from the Directorate. Its a thought.

Dani
February 15th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Well, we've been thinking about the three men in her life one who will hurt, one that will heal and one that will always be there, regardless. Keri's said that Quinn will be the one that will be there regardless and the other two we're still unsure about. We do know that Kellen, Rhoan and Liander are not one of the other two men, so Ben, Kade and Cole are still options.

Maria M.
February 15th, 2008, 09:25 PM
I hope for Riley to make him pay for what he did for her and then get down to some make up sex.

Quinn was changed to stop his sister and now that that has been doe maybe he can move on as well and work out some sort of relationship with Riley now. We know that she will not be trusting him any time soon so this could be alot fun in the next book.

I also read a post somewhere that Keri noted that she has already met her soul mate, some said it could be Ben (aka Shadow), what about Cole the clean up crew from the Directorate. Its a thought.

Okay that is the second or third time I have seen Ben (shadow) mentioned and I am still drawing a blank. Who is he? I can't believe I don't remember him; especially if he is one of the sexy men in Riley's life.

Maria M.
February 15th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Well, we've been thinking about the three men in her life one who will hurt, one that will heal and one that will always be there, regardless. Keri's said that Quinn will be the one that will be there regardless and the other two we're still unsure about. We do know that Kellen, Rhoan and Liander are not one of the other two men, so Ben, Kade and Cole are still options.

Do you think Kellen is the one who will hurt because he hurt Riley in the last one.

Dani
February 15th, 2008, 10:01 PM
No Kellen's not the one to hurt. Keri's assured us of that once.

Dani
February 15th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Okay that is the second or third time I have seen Ben (shadow) mentioned and I am still drawing a blank. Who is he? I can't believe I don't remember him; especially if he is one of the sexy men in Riley's life.
He's the manager of Nonpareil where the strippers from the bachelorette party came from. His part in the story is small and starts on page 129. He'll be in the next book though and we find out more about him then.

Maria M.
February 15th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Oh I remember now! thanks for both answers. now I don't have to search all of her books to find Ben. and if it was in dangerous games I would have been sol cause I just gave that to a friend to read.

Dani
February 15th, 2008, 10:16 PM
No problem! I just happen to have my copy of Embraced By Darkness with me looking up something and I had just read that part.

VampireMistress
February 15th, 2008, 11:43 PM
I was thinking about "the one who heals", maybe that is Kade, he seems to have no alterior motives, he accepts Riley for who she is and also he wants to be with one of his mares so Riley never has to worry about him asking for more. They both accept eachother for who they are and know that one of their own kind is who they was a life with. He has been very sweet with her and offer her very kind words in Dangerous Games and took care of her. He can very well be the one who heals.

Just a thought.

Dani
February 16th, 2008, 12:03 AM
It could be. We'll have to wait and see at this point.

CharmedGirl
February 16th, 2008, 01:38 AM
I was thinking about "the one who heals", maybe that is Kade, he seems to have no alterior motives, he accepts Riley for who she is and also he wants to be with one of his mares so Riley never has to worry about him asking for more. They both accept eachother for who they are and know that one of their own kind is who they was a life with. He has been very sweet with her and offer her very kind words in Dangerous Games and took care of her. He can very well be the one who heals.

Just a thought.

Oh yeah Kade could do a lot of great healing too. LOL smilies/cloud9.gif

Dani
February 16th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Yeah Bec, we already know your feelings about this! We also know that what he can't do for Riley you'd like him to do for you! Laugh it Up fuzball

DavidsGirl841444
February 17th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Well I thought the one who can heal well is that physical or emotional healing that is my question?

sabby07
February 17th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Did Keri ever answer that?? where is Dani she would know this answer lmbo

KeriArthur
February 17th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Well I thought the one who can heal well is that physical or emotional healing that is my question?

never did answer this.....

and it's not physical healing I'm talking about ...

:smilingsun:

hollie
February 17th, 2008, 05:35 PM
thats good after Kellen she could do with someone who is bothered about her emotional side

CharmedGirl
February 17th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Yeah Bec, we already know your feelings about this! We also know that what he can't do for Riley you'd like him to do for you! Laugh it Up fuzball

Oh yes please. That would be heaven! Laugh it Up fuzball

never did answer this.....

and it's not physical healing I'm talking about ...

:smilingsun:

Well it would have to be sexual healing of course. It reminds me of that song. Oh the best part about the song is where Bumblebee starts it up in his car in Transformers totally LOL. :notworthy:

hollie
February 17th, 2008, 07:41 PM
now i know i'm old didn't even think of that sort of healing

so on that note i'm off to bed
:outtahere:

CharmedGirl
February 17th, 2008, 07:58 PM
now i know i'm old didn't even think of that sort of healing

so on that note i'm off to bed
:outtahere:

Ummm...sexual healing is the best type of healing smilies/beer1.gif

Good night Hollie.

sabby07
February 17th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I second that!!!!!

sabby07
February 17th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Dani I finished Witch Fire!!! OMG I'm leaving my hubby to find a man like Jack :whistilin: You gals were sooooo right! I can't wait for the second book. YUMMY!

CharmedGirl
February 17th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Dani I finished Witch Fire!!! OMG I'm leaving my hubby to find a man like Jack :whistilin: You gals were sooooo right! I can't wait for the second book. YUMMY!

Witch Blood is going to be just as good as Witch Fire I'm sure. A guy like Jack would be very interesting if you could find one. LOL

sabby07
February 17th, 2008, 08:23 PM
we will find a set one for you and one for me LOL

CharmedGirl
February 17th, 2008, 08:27 PM
we will find a set one for you and one for me LOL

Well if you find one for me I could definitely use a back up man. LOL

sabby07
February 17th, 2008, 10:07 PM
its a plan!! We both will have back up men!

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 08:24 AM

that good? who that by i'll try to find it:orange:

DavidsGirl841444
February 18th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Heard about it as well got to get that one as well and hey passing out guys I can use a guy as well for in case possiblities.

sabby07
February 18th, 2008, 12:03 PM
that good? who that by i'll try to find it:orange:
it's by Anya Bast and I LOVED it! Jack is smokin hot!!!

sabby07
February 18th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Twirling Yep we will find 3

Heard about it as well got to get that one as well and hey passing out guys I can use a guy as well for in case possiblities.

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 01:49 PM
make that 4 or 5 then we have a spare incase one gets broken

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 08:37 PM
make that 4 or 5 then we have a spare incase one gets broken

Let's try and find at least 10 guys suitable and share them around. Quinn is definitely one.

sabby07
February 18th, 2008, 09:17 PM
I've got the PERFECT idea!! We will find an island of hotties!!! Yes there will be an entire island just for us with more then a few- just in case one gets broken.smilies/beer1.gif

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 09:19 PM
An island full of hotties where we can have drinks delivered all the time and lots of food so we can feed the hotties while doing other interesting stuff. LOL

sabby07
February 18th, 2008, 09:20 PM
oh I am soooo packing my bags!

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Now we just have to find the best island we can find where it is remote and not easily accessible for anyone but us women. LOL

Dani
February 18th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Laugh it Up fuzball

I told you!!! See, Bec and I weren't swooning for nothing! :wub:

Oh and when you find one for each of you, find one for me too! :devil:

sabby07
February 18th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Dani, we have this all covered! We are finding an island and as we find hotties we are moving them to it. we will need some security to keep them all on the island and to keep the other women off so guess what that means MORE YUMMY security men!!!! woo hoo life is looking up

Dani
February 18th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Works for me! More hot men to Lusty Drool Smilie over!

sabby07
February 18th, 2008, 10:34 PM
we will be nice and supply them with pool boy costumes!

Dani
February 18th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Thongs if you please! :devil:

sabby07
February 18th, 2008, 10:53 PM
maybe we can mix it up some can be cowboy pool boys and some can be nudist colony pool boys ohhh I think I'm liking this idea! Hell lets give a few a fake sword just for kicks.

Dani
February 18th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Ooooh, me likes!!!

Pool boys in cheek chillers (chaps for those that don't know) and nothing more. Yummy!!! :wub:

sabby07
February 19th, 2008, 11:05 AM
OH YES! I'm thinking that would be a great idea~

DavidsGirl841444
February 19th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Whoa where your peoples mind travel scares and intrest me sometimes. I know I am in the right place.

CharmedGirl
February 19th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Ooooh, me likes!!!

Pool boys in cheek chillers (chaps for those that don't know) and nothing more. Yummy!!! :wub:

What a great idea! smilies/beer1.gif

hollie
February 20th, 2008, 07:46 AM
we could use them nice Carpathiion's for the security

DavidsGirl841444
February 20th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Making your own little world cause if you are count me in as long as I get a couple of hot guys I am good.

hollie
February 20th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Rob said he would do the security as long as you all rewarded him

DavidsGirl841444
February 20th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Ok reward him how throw him a hot girl or what?

hollie
February 20th, 2008, 12:44 PM
throw him whatever you want use your imagination

CharmedGirl
February 20th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Hmmm...I've got a pretty good imagination and it's throwing around a lot of ideas. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
February 21st, 2008, 02:38 AM
I bet like what charmed girl?

CharmedGirl
February 25th, 2008, 06:45 PM
I think I'll keep my secret ways for myself. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
February 26th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Aww you are a devious one I love it.

hollie
February 26th, 2008, 04:48 PM
thanks Bec you got him all excited now i'm not going to her the end of this

CharmedGirl
February 28th, 2008, 07:02 PM
I might post some ideas when an excerpt for The Darkest Kiss is revealed. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
February 29th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Yeah and probably not hollie.

MPlaymate
February 29th, 2008, 09:49 PM
sounds like hollie needs to rent her hubby out!!! and he can do lots of strip teases for DG!!!!!

DavidsGirl841444
March 1st, 2008, 10:52 AM
No thank you I am fine umm plus don't think hollie would appreciate renting her man out.

CharmedGirl
March 2nd, 2008, 09:23 PM
I've got my own man I don't need to rent one. LOL

hollie
March 3rd, 2008, 06:38 AM
No thank you I am fine umm plus don't think hollie would appreciate renting her man out.

Hay if your willing to pay you can take him most people want me to pay them to take him away thats why i keep him :sofa:

DavidsGirl841444
March 3rd, 2008, 01:13 PM
Oh well thats sweet maybe I will take you up on the offer.

hollie
March 6th, 2008, 12:02 PM
payment is 4 kids

DavidsGirl841444
March 7th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Well i think that would be a little to much for me.

hollie
March 7th, 2008, 05:01 PM
well it was worth a try smilies/bluebutterfl

DavidsGirl841444
March 8th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Yeah nice try really but someday maybe hopefully not I might have my own to deal with.

hollie
March 8th, 2008, 05:56 PM
does that mean you want kids or not DG??? :hedgie2:

DavidsGirl841444
March 10th, 2008, 11:29 AM
No for me none at all if that is even possible but i doubt it.

Dani
March 10th, 2008, 11:58 AM
You never know DG, you might like to have them someday. You're still young and have lots of time to think about it.

maura
March 11th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Keri, I think this is one of your best yet, and I have read everything from the Imajinn books to now. Good going! When's the next(only kidding, not, lol)

Maura

DavidsGirl841444
March 12th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Yeah we usually are stiving for the next one and then the next one to come out so fast.

VampireMistress
March 12th, 2008, 05:26 PM
DId you just finish Darkest Kiss?

DavidsGirl841444
March 12th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Darkest kiss hasn't come out yet it comes out end of april

CharmedGirl
March 15th, 2008, 02:45 AM
I wish it was out already. I want to read it right this minute. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 16th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Just dying to know what happens so many teases.

CharmedGirl
March 16th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Teases are always fun to read though because at least you know what some of the story is about. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
March 17th, 2008, 12:42 PM
I know but so cruel so littel when you want a big turkey

CharmedGirl
March 17th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Lucky we didn't have an excerpt in the back of Embraced by Darkness that would have been cruel.

hollie
March 17th, 2008, 04:31 PM
i hate when they do that i always have to get the book itts about

CharmedGirl
March 17th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Yeah especially if the excerpt sounds really good that's the only time I get the book if another book I'm reading has its excerpt.