PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone... I'm new!

Rita Karnopp
October 21st, 2007, 02:09 AM
Hi, my name is Rita Karnopp and I live in Helena, Montana, with my husband of 34 years and my love bird, Ying.

I have an incredibly challenging year coming up. In January Eternal Press is releasing WIND SONG, an Indian Historical surrounding the Treaty of 1855. March 2008 Eternal Press is releasing DARK SPIRIT a contemporary romance. In May 2008 Uncial Press is releasing WHISPERING SUN, an Indian Historical that takes place in the new <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Territory</st1:PlaceType> of <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Montana</st1:PlaceName></st1:place> 1864. Then in August 2008 Indian Historical RANSOM LOVE, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Montana</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Territory</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> 1868, is released by Eternal Press. And to close out the year, BETRAYAL, a murder mystery, will be released in November 2008. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Karenne
October 21st, 2007, 01:27 PM
Hi Rita!

So happy that you joined our forum family! Congratulations on your book! I can't wait for you to tell us more about it!DiscoDancingCarrots

Dani
October 21st, 2007, 06:30 PM
:welcome: Rita!

Glad you found the CTR forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here reading and posting. :biggrin:

Congratulations on your book! Feel free to post a blurb or two about it here if you'd like. Cheerleader

CharmedGirl
October 21st, 2007, 06:42 PM
Welcome Rita. It's nice to have you here at CTR.

Congratulations on the book Rita.

OMG SJ hasn't had a chance to welcome you yet you're in for a big surprise :lol:

sjwilling
October 23rd, 2007, 12:17 AM
Hi Rita welcome to CTR and congratulations on the book

Hey everyone else said it I can too :)

and don't pay any attention to those other guys.

I mean, I have a vastly decreased circle of friends, and okay so it might be related to Mildred and the odd walk in the woods and the small handburger factory I keep there.

BUT I'M A REALLY GOOD PERSON HONEST!

:innocent:

S.J.

Dani
October 23rd, 2007, 12:30 AM
Ya think that's what it could be from S.J.?

:lol:

CharmedGirl
October 23rd, 2007, 12:33 AM
Vastly decreased circle of friends :cry:

You'll have more friends now that Mildred has been taken away

:lol:

sjwilling
October 23rd, 2007, 12:44 AM
Well my friends did get a BIT emotional with Mildred around. You could actually see some of them GO TO PIECES as you watched. At least those who didn't deal with it in an OFFHANDED manner that is...

:)

S.J.

CharmedGirl
October 23rd, 2007, 12:46 AM
Not to mention the evil octuplets went round the twist more than they already are. LOL

Dani
October 23rd, 2007, 12:52 AM
Well my friends did get a BIT emotional with Mildred around. You could actually see some of them GO TO PIECES as you watched. At least those who didn't deal with it in an OFFHANDED manner that is...

S.J.
Hmmmmm....That's probably because of the way you use Mildred. :biggrin:

sjwilling
October 23rd, 2007, 12:54 AM
Mildred does like to get up close and personal, but she purrs like a kitten.

S.J.

Dani
October 23rd, 2007, 12:59 AM
Sure she does! :lol:

CharmedGirl
October 23rd, 2007, 01:06 AM
I'd hate to tell you SJ but the last time we started Mildred she wasn't purring like a kitten. I think she's broken :lol:

sjwilling
October 23rd, 2007, 11:41 AM
Broken-hearted at being kept away from me for so long.

Poor Mildred.

Can I have her back to arrange the funeral

:biggrin:

S.J.

Dani
October 23rd, 2007, 12:08 PM
I told you that she met a nice weed whacker and is very happy. Leave her be.

She's been tuned up too, BTW. I'll be haunting you soon and maybe with Mildred in hand too. :lol:

Tonni1
October 26th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Hi, I'm new too

sjwilling
October 26th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Hi Tonni!

*Waves wildly at Tonni*

*Wildly spins around dizzy and faints*

Yay! great to see ya. So what you reading now?

S.J.

Dani
October 26th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Hiya Tonni! FlyingWitch

Welcome to CTR!! I hope you have lots of fun here and post often.

Linda L Lattimer
October 26th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Rita, congrats and welcome. You have certainly been busy writing. I am looking forward to reading them

Linda