PDA

View Full Version : Help i'm new

hollie
October 22nd, 2007, 01:31 PM
Hi everyone hope you'll be patient I don't have a clue what I'm doing although i can now get on line with out to many problems (mostly) I can't do much more.
I found you following an auther website. hoping to find new authers and people who read as much as me. I will read just about any thing so any suggestions will be greatfully received

Thanks

Hollie:notworthy:

Karenne
October 22nd, 2007, 03:10 PM
Hi Hollie!

Well I am glad you found us! Welcome to our forum family!

We have tons to see. Make sure you stop by our Posting Pointers to get some great information that will make your experience with us so much more fun:

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=339

and ..if you have questions..just ask! We all love to help!Cheerleader

Linda L Lattimer
October 22nd, 2007, 03:27 PM
Hello Hollie, I am Linda, and so glad to have you here

hugs Linda

CharmedGirl
October 22nd, 2007, 07:36 PM
Welcome to CTR Hollie.

Don't worry about not having a clue what you're doing. Just have fun posting and if you need any help don't be afraid to ask.

sjwilling
October 22nd, 2007, 11:52 PM
Hi Hollie

My Name is S.J. And I started using forums months ago. It's been almost two hours since I last posted but my friends are trying to help me, and are tying me to the chair to prevent my addiction growing worse.

Dani has kidnapped my friend Mildred but that's okay cos we just used to go for a walk in the woods anyway, and I can draw nicely on the walls if they put a blue crayon in my mouth.

It is really great to see you here and don't mind the ones who seem a little...different. They are trying their best to fit in.

Hippy

S.J. <--- the funny one.:roflmao:

CharmedGirl
October 23rd, 2007, 12:08 AM
Dani didn't kidnap anyone you handed Mildred over willingly to keep all the new people safe while they're at the party in the woods. LOL

sjwilling
October 23rd, 2007, 12:28 AM
*Sniff* She was just gonna hold Mldred and go clean her up for me, and Mildred disappeared.

:cry:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
October 23rd, 2007, 12:30 AM
Mildred is being well looked after but you can't have her back until Dani and I say so. LOL

sjwilling
October 23rd, 2007, 12:57 AM
Poor Mildred, not having her around is like having a hole in my heart. I'm Devasted.

*Pets George*

Hey anyone up for a picnic!

:)

S.J.

CharmedGirl
October 23rd, 2007, 12:59 AM
Ummm I'm definitely saying no to the picnic and the only way I'll say yes is if George goes walkabouts like Mildred. LOL

hollie
October 23rd, 2007, 07:46 AM
The woods sound fun but are they child free?
Its half term in the uk so i now have 4 kids and the husband at home make that 5 kids lol:taz:

sjwilling
October 23rd, 2007, 11:38 AM
Child free? Uhm....

Well, I tend to run them off, :) don't like to have the little ones running around where they might get hurt.

But the real party is over at Bec's place. She's holding a beach party for 300 of us, Isn't that so Bec?Twirling

:eek:

S.J.

Dani
October 23rd, 2007, 12:49 PM
Hi everyone hope you'll be patient I don't have a clue what I'm doing although i can now get on line with out to many problems (mostly) I can't do much more.
I found you following an auther website. hoping to find new authers and people who read as much as me. I will read just about any thing so any suggestions will be greatfully received

Thanks

Hollie:notworthy:
Hi Hollie and welcome to CTR! I hope you have a great time here exploring and posting. Like Karenne said, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Someone will have the answer you're looking for or can direct you to someone else that might know. :biggrin:

Don't mind S.J., he's got his drawers in a wad about his friend Mildred meeting someone nice and not wanting to go back to him. Just a piece of advice, stay away from the woods if S.J. has his "friends" around. You'll go to pieces if you don't.

Oh S.J., I have a pretty jacket for you to try on. :)

hollie
October 24th, 2007, 02:19 PM
thanks everyone for the warm welcome im looking forward to getting to know everyone betterHugMe

sjwilling
October 26th, 2007, 01:35 AM
You're welcome Hollie, real glad to see fresh faces and things aren't always so crazy here.

Dani keeps the pretty color coat ready for me.

:)

S.J.

Dani
October 26th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Some days I think you need it! At least it's a pretty jacket.:lol:

hollie
October 26th, 2007, 12:13 PM
I always liked the men in the pretty white coats they were always very kind :)

Tonni1
October 26th, 2007, 02:14 PM
nice to meet you

hollie
October 26th, 2007, 02:25 PM
nice to meet you to Tonni (i found the pretty colours:yes: )