PDA

View Full Version : Fri- Dec 21st - Live Chat w/Erotic Author Tonya Kinzer! 9-5:00 PM PST Fun & Prizes!

tonya kinzer
December 20th, 2012, 02:01 PM

Are you ready to chat and comment to be in a few giveaways today?? I'll be back in here Friday morning PST to chat with all my smut lovers. I do hope that includes you! There might even be a few other erotic authors in here to chat with so come join our party! Feel free to leave a comment now and I'll include that in the first drawing on Friday morning. Come win some gift cards and ebooks before Christmas!

We'll be chatting about what we love in erotic reading, Dom/sub relationships, following along as a submissive, being shared, and more! Who's in?? Come back Friday and chat with us. Share the link and invite your friends!

***If you're not registered with CTR site, you will need to register and log in....head over and do that now so you're ready!

Holly V
December 21st, 2012, 12:28 AM
Hello... Look forward to joining you thank you.

tonya kinzer
December 21st, 2012, 01:19 PM
Welcome to my party chat! I hope some of you will help make this fun today. We want to know what all of you like as you read erotica...lots of details, not many details, no BDSM, soft BDSM?? Come on, you can share! Do you read with a partner or do you each read separate?

Refresh your browser to see new comments. Contest drawing times will be 12:00, 3:00 and 5:00!

The Candy Cane Kink hop is still going on at my blog if you've not gotten into that...click on over, today is the last day to get in!

tonya kinzer
December 21st, 2012, 04:56 PM
Since no one wants to talk about soft bondage, let's switch it out and pretend we're on a ranch interviewing cowboys to work the fence. Not sure we'd hire those with the best talents but they'd all be hot! Does your interest lie in the tall ranch hand or perhaps a shorter, just as muscled cowboy? It's the way they look back at you, eating you up with their eyes...trying to figure out how they can get you to help them in barn!

No one won the last drawing. I need a few commenters so I can give these gift cards away!

tonya kinzer
December 21st, 2012, 06:44 PM
Check out my upcoming erotic western series (http://www.tonyakinzer.com/upcomingreleases.htm) and read Chapter One! I hope you all enjoy it!

Holly V
December 21st, 2012, 08:17 PM
As long as they are taller then me, then short or tall is fine.Muscles required :) depending on the story line, I think the bdsm could go anyway. A little aggression is nice lets you know with out A doubt what is wanted.

stindle
December 21st, 2012, 08:34 PM
Finally made it here, had to re-resister.
I'm always looking to see more of Tonya Kinzer (and her books).
They trap you into wanting more and more.
~Steve
"Best Lover in Town"

tonya kinzer
December 22nd, 2012, 12:40 AM
Holly and Steve, I'm giving you BOTH a $10 gift card since you were the only two who stopped in to comment today, thank you! Holly, pls leave your email addy here and choice of gift card or email those to me at tonyakinzer at yahoo.com

Thank you to those who stopped in to read but didn't leave a comment. I'll post another chat; I hope you're able to stop in later. Merry Christmas everyone! If you visit my website, you'll see that book one in The Boss's Pet series is FREE!! Choose your favorite online store and grab your copy of The Contract! There are four books in the series with book five coming in June of 203!

Holly V
December 23rd, 2012, 02:37 PM
Hello, thank you. vampkitty@ymail.com (Holly) Amazon?.