PDA

View Full Version : OUT NOW - SHOW ME by Megan Slayer - Contemp, m/f, BDSM, short story

WendiZwaduk
January 3rd, 2013, 10:09 AM
I thought I'd share a sexy hot moment from Show Me, my latest from Changeling Press - Out TODAY! I love this story and the whole Challenge series. I hope you do, too. Grin.

Show Me
Author: Megan Slayer
BIN: 06148-01974
Word Count: 5K
Page Count: 19
Price: $1.99
Release Date: January 2013
Editor: Katriena Knights
Cover Artist: Marteeka Karland
Copy Editor: Pat Sager
Line Editor: Lacey Savage
Genres: Erotic Short Story, BDSM, Voyeurism

Tag: She's on display for all the world to see.

Calen's issued a challenge - her naked before the wall of windows in their fifth floor apartment. Accepting his terms could mean relinquishing her heart. Will Elisha please her master or walk away forever?

Available here right now: http://changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1974

And now for that excerpt!!
He would pick one of the coldest days of the year for this challenge.

Streetlights and the blurred headlights of the moving traffic glittered below. She shifted her hips. The chill from the window kept her body on edge, but it was nothing like the anticipation. Could Calen see her from the street? Her pussy twitched.

Could he? Hell, anyone could see her naked body.

The more she thought about it, the more she didn’t care if someone watched. A tiny moan escaped her throat. Yes, she wanted anyone who looked up to see her patiently awaiting her lover. This is what I offer to him.

Despite the need running rampant through her system, a moment of their conversation from this morning came to mind. After living with him for more than two years, she’d decided to confess her deepest feelings to him. Instead of replying he loved her, too, he gave her a garbled, “Okay.”

She rolled her eyes. He’d never actually said he loved anything. Not coffee, not calculations or tax code, and certainly not parts of her anatomy. Was he capable of loving her? Or was she just an object of sex to him?

The chime of the mantel clock split the tension in the air. She counted the notes. Nine. Couldn’t be. Nine o’clock. He’d made her wait for over an hour! Still, it didn’t bother her nearly as much as she’d thought it might. He praised her obedience. Maybe he’d get out the rope and vibrators. She leveled her breaths and watched the lights swirl past on the street below.

Let him be wowed.