PDA

View Full Version : Welcome, welcome!

Nicole D Fergusson
February 2nd, 2013, 05:24 PM
My name is Nicole Fergusson, and I guess we're all here to talk about me!! :D

*grins* Or how about I start with: It's early morning here in Melbourne and I believe I've got the time difference right for being here, but I'm still warming up a mug of hot chocolate and waiting for breakfast to kick in and wake me up properly.

So, in the meantime, why don't we start with all of you telling me a bit about yourselves? I'd love to know who you are and what has brought you here today.

I'll be posting again soon on how you can earn yourselves giveaways of my novel Gothic, what paranormal novels inspired the writing of Gothic and also the first public post I will have done thus far on my upcoming novel, Revelry.

So, stay tuned!

Nicole.
nicole-d-fergusson.blogspot.com.au

Regina
February 2nd, 2013, 09:31 PM
So, what do we have to do to win a copy? LOL

Reviewer Danielle
February 2nd, 2013, 09:42 PM
My name is Danielle and I am a reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More. When I am not knee deep in the woods playing with werewolves, walking the streets in search of sexy vampires, or any other adventure books take me on I work at the local grocery store here in town and take care of my family. They consist of 1 husband, 1 son, 1 daughter, and 2 dogs that seem to rule the roost. LOL.

HCHarju
February 2nd, 2013, 10:09 PM
I'm a book reviewer because I've had a love affair with books since I was a kid. I cheat on books and have other love affairs with my bed and my coffee. :)

I like the titles of your books and look forward to learning more about them and you.

HCHarju

Nicole D Fergusson
February 2nd, 2013, 11:08 PM
Hi Regina! As it happens, I have a 'Giveaway' thread answering that exact question :D

HCHarju, Danielle, I could have just as easily have ended up reviewing books had I not decided to put my time into writing! Sounds like you guys have made a fantastic match with your loves of reading. Thanks for the compliments on my book titles, HCHarju!

Wonderful to see you all here, guys :)

Nicole.
nicole-d-fergusson.blogspot.com.au