PDA

View Full Version : Love beyond forty...and beyond the Plague.

K.Z. Snow
October 28th, 2007, 07:30 PM
My contemporary romance Two Out of Three Ain't Bad is now available from Cerridwen Press ~ http://www.cerridwenpress.com/productpage.asp?ISBN=9781419913372.

Aside from the gorgeous, provocative cover, I'd like to think the story is provocative, too--intellectually, emotionally, and sexually. By clicking on the link, you can read a blurb and free excerpt.

Right now, I'm in the unenviable position of working on three (count 'em, three) books. One, like TOOTAB, features an older woman/younger man; one is the ambitious urban fantasy/paranormal that features my delectable wizard, Jackson Spey; and the last is a novel tentatively titled Obsessed, which is actually the third book in the Plagued series. (The second, now completed, is titled Tormented. Although Adin Swift from Plagued does play a significant part in this book, it focuses primarily on his birth mistress, Rahenna.)

So, considering two of these three WIP's are paranormal in nature, I'm hoping All Hallow's Eve gives me an extra dose of inspiration. Beyond that, I'm simply trying to steel myself for winter. (Oh, the dread! :arghhhh: How I envy youse guys who live in warmer climes. My S.O.'s parents have it right: Head south in the ol' RV when the first frost hits.)

Have a spookalicious Halloween, kids!

Karenne
October 28th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Oh it is a nice cover...I am going to share it

http://www.cerridwenpress.com/covers/TwoOutofThreeAintBad.jpg

Dani
October 29th, 2007, 02:18 AM
Congrats on the book release! The cover is HOT!! :whoohoo:

Linda L Lattimer
October 30th, 2007, 02:57 PM
K.Z. the title and cover is awesome

congrats

Linda

K.Z. Snow
October 30th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks so much, ladies, although I obviously can't take too much credit for the cover. I suggested some elements, including the central pose, but the rest was up to the ECPI art department. So far, they haven't let me down!

I hope readers think the romance lives up to its provocative graphics. I think it does. (Well, duh, like I'm gonna say, "Sorry, folks, but I couldn't quite deliver a story worthy of that hot dude on the cover!" Hey, for future reference, if you ever see me deliver that kind of message, find a Smilie that can jump out of my monitor and make me stop writing! ) :gun_bandana:KZ

Dani
November 1st, 2007, 12:08 AM
Will do K.Z.! :lol:

Do you know if Syneca did your book cover? She awsome at book covers! :biggrin:

K.Z. Snow
November 1st, 2007, 12:41 AM
I don't know who did the cover on this one. Sometimes we're told who the artist was, sometimes not. I believe I have at least one Syneca among my ECPI books--seem to recall Will specifically mentioning her--but now I can't remember which it was! (I think too many ghosts have been feeding off my energy tonight and draining my brain. Yeah, that's gotta be it.)

KZ:eek: