PDA

View Full Version : A warm hello!

Mirella Patzer
October 30th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Hello all.

I'm thrilled to be part of this group. I began hearing some very good things about Coffee Time from authors of Enspiren Press, so I just had to join myself.

I'm a Canadian living in Cochrane Alberta. Cochrane is just outside of Calgary and about a 1 hour drive to Banff.

I started writing 5 years ago and have had one novel and one short story published.

Earlier this year, I quit my job in order to pursue my writing career. Since then, I have been embraced by the authors and owner of Enspiren Press and am now editing for them. I am learning a lot, but I have made several very good friends and I'm thrilled to be part of this very exciting publishing house which is establishing such an excellent reputation.

My novel, Bloodstone Castle will be published by Enspiren Press sometime in early 2008. I'm currently working on the preliminary edits. And yes, an editor gets edited too!

I am working on another medieval romance entitled The Orphan In the Olive Tree and a trilogy of the women if the Ottonian Empire. I recently began freelancing as an audio book producer.

I am also taking care of my 21 month old grandson while my daughter is working and putting herself through school. Thank goodness I enjoy being busy.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Karenne
October 30th, 2007, 10:34 PM
awwww! I am so happy that you joined our forum family!Twirling Welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself!

CharmedGirl
October 31st, 2007, 12:23 AM
:welcome: to CTR Mirella

I'm glad you could join us! The posting we do here is really funny well most of it anyway :lol:

AnneWhitfield
October 31st, 2007, 03:32 PM
Welcome Mirella.

Fancy meeting you here? LOL

Hugs,

Dani
November 1st, 2007, 01:53 AM
Hiya Mirella! :biggrin:

Welcome to the CTR forums. We're glad to have you here and hope you enjoy reading and posting. Cheerleader