PDA

View Full Version : New story to be published by Phaze!

Nicole Gestalt
November 1st, 2007, 10:46 AM
I've just been given the go ahead to let you all know about my story Cold Fire which has been recently contracted by Phaze. It wont be out until sometime in the summer next year but its very cold and was just great fun to write.

Alice finds herself on the run from her village she finds herself falling unconcious. When she comes too she finds herself in the home of the mythical creature her village knows as the Maiden Eater. Panic rises up yet when she spends time with him she can't help think there is something more to him then just his name.

The story is roughly the size of Summer of Fire but is hot enough to melt through the coldest of nights. You'll have to wait a little before it's out but in the mean time have a read of Summer of Fire.

Karenne
November 1st, 2007, 11:54 AM
Congrats! I can't wait to here more!HugMe

rgraham666
November 1st, 2007, 06:42 PM
Great! Congratulations Nicole. :)

Dani
November 1st, 2007, 07:58 PM
Excellent Nicole! I can't wait to hear more about it.Cheerleader

CharmedGirl
November 7th, 2007, 06:28 AM
That excellent news Nicole.

Nicole Gestalt
November 7th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Thanks everyone!

It's a little up in the air at the moment but I believe that it will be out around July/August time next year.

I'll keep you all updated once I have some more information.

Linda L Lattimer
November 11th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Nicole, so happy for you, that is wonderful

Linda

Nicole Gestalt
January 11th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Just to let you all know Cold Fire is tentatively penned for release in July 21st.

I'm presently waiting for the edits, once they are done and back I will post up some excerpts.

Karenne
January 11th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Wonder Nicole!:clap:

Thanks so much for letting us know!