PDA

View Full Version : Authors, Are You Insecure About Your Writing?

I.B. Nosey
July 3rd, 2013, 09:35 AM
Greetings, cybernauts! This is I.B. Nosey, your official unofficial reporter. Today I'd like to report that I'm participating in Alex J. Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group Blog Hop.

I'm not an author, of course. I'm the product of a writer's imagination so the above doesn't apply to me, heh heh.

However, whether you're an author or a reader, you just might be inspired by visiting some of these sites. And you just might make some new online friends too!

In either case, why not come over and show an author/writer some love? Encourage them, because writing can be a lonely job. (sometimes even those characters in our mind won't talk to us!)

To get you started, visit my post at Feeling Nosey (http://feelingnosey.blogspot.com/2013/07/iwsg-for-wednesday-july-2013.html), and then feel free to hop from one blog to the other. (hey, join my site while you're at it, and I thank you ahead of time!)

Don't forget to bring along your yummy bar of Gum Drop Island candy while you're at it! smilies/candy.gif