PDA

View Full Version : My Halloween Picture

ChristieSilvers
November 4th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Thought I'd share my Halloween pic from Wednesday. You can read my blog about Halloween and see my children's costumes here http://christiesilvers.blogspot.com/2007/11/they-had-fun.html

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j32/my3girlsandi/Halloween%202007/halloween-me.jpg

Karenne
November 4th, 2007, 05:25 PM
awww...aren't you cute! HugMe Nice costume Christie!

ChristieSilvers
November 4th, 2007, 05:38 PM
LOL Thanks Karenne!

Dani
November 4th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Great pictures! Your little ones looked so cute. :biggrin:

Did you decide to change your hair color for Halloween or was it just on a whim for something different? (I've been known to change mine on a whim before.)

CharmedGirl
November 5th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Great pic Christie. Love the hair colour.

ChristieSilvers
November 5th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Thanks everyone!

Dani, I changed my hair before Halloween. I've always done blonde, and one day a few weeks ago I thought I'd like to try red. :lol:

I'm known to do things on spur of the moment, so it didn't really shock anyone. What did shock everyone was that it is RED RED RED! I'm still not sure how much I like it. I don't dislike it, but I'm not sure that I'll want to keep it red yet. :lol:

We'll see. :D

Dani
November 5th, 2007, 12:25 AM
That's cool!

It is pretty bright though for your skin tone (at least it looks that way in the picture, no offence). Maybe a lighter shade of red if you decide to change it.

CharmedGirl
November 5th, 2007, 12:30 AM
That is really cool Christie.

I'm a brunette but I've always wanted to see what my hair would look like red. LOL

Dani
November 5th, 2007, 12:33 AM
I tried red highlights before, but my hair sucked in the color so I had visible red streaks (and this was done be a professional too), so I had to say no to red. That's okay though because I found out later that my natural color has red in it. I just couldn't see it. :lol:

ChristieSilvers
November 5th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Yep, I was thinking a shade lighter too. My skin is actually darker than in the picture though. Thankfully! LOL. It was just my Halloween make-up and the fact that the picture was taken by my 10yr old daughter. LOL!

My hubby keeps calling me "Red" now and then the first night it was red he says, "Let's see what it's like to do it with a redhead". LMAO! He's an idiot sometimes, but he's my idiot. :lol:

Dani
November 5th, 2007, 01:28 AM
That's what husbands are there for though it seems (or so I've been told). All men at one point in time or another are idiots. It's in their genes. It's also what makes some of them too cute. :lol:

ChristieSilvers
November 5th, 2007, 10:47 AM
:lol: Too funny! We've been married for so long that you'd think I'd be use to it.

CharmedGirl
November 11th, 2007, 02:14 AM
Ummm you'll probably never get use to it. Once you get use to it males tend to do stupid things again. LOL

Dani
November 11th, 2007, 02:15 AM
This is very true Bec! :roflmao:

ChristieSilvers
November 11th, 2007, 09:00 AM
:lol: So true, so true!

Jennifer
November 16th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Super cute picture and costume! I love it and your makeup!

ChristieSilvers
November 16th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Thank you very much, Jennifer! :)