PDA

View Full Version : Reunited By Murder

Liadan
November 7th, 2007, 09:34 PM
IT SOLD!!!! Champagne Books has picked up Beau and Simone's story! It won't be released for a whole year, but at least I have it under contract. I just found out tonight and had to come over and share with everyone.

Karenne
November 7th, 2007, 10:38 PM
WOOHOO! :clap:

it is party time!

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!HugMe

Liadan
November 7th, 2007, 10:55 PM
I couldn't have done it without a nudge from a friend! :winkiss: Just wait till you see the dedication Karenne! :tt2:

Dani
November 8th, 2007, 12:15 AM
CheerleaderCongratulations Liadan!!! That's excellent news. :whoohoo:

CharmedGirl
November 8th, 2007, 04:15 AM
Congratulations Liadan. It's great to hear that your book has been picked up.

Liadan
November 8th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Okay, I've slept since I found out that the book was accepted. Now that it's a new day, I'm still in shock.

Thank you folks for the congrats.

Linda L Lattimer
November 11th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Liadan that is great news, so glad for you,

Linda

Linda L Lattimer
November 16th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Hello Liadan

just checking to see if you are still in shock or if things have calmed a bit

Linda

Liadan
December 6th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Definitely things have calmed a bit but now am pushing to get the follow up story, Ranger's Romance completed.

Dani
December 6th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Looks like you've been really busy lately because this is the first time you've posted in almost a month.

Are you ready for Christmas yet?

Liadan
December 6th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Christmas? I don't have time to celebrate Christmas. LOL!

Okay, I have a ten year old. I have to be ready for Christmas. But no, we are NOT ready. Haven't bought the first gift yet.:tt2:

Liadan
January 31st, 2008, 12:34 PM
Well, I got word last week that Reunited By Murder will be released in September instead of November as originally planned. I'll be starting my edits in May or sooner. This also means that cover art shouldn't be too far behind.

Dani
January 31st, 2008, 02:48 PM
WooHoo!! Congrats Liadan! Bouncy Icon Smilie

Liadan
January 31st, 2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks Dani! I'm completely nervous about starting the edits. I have this strange feeling that I will have no hair left by the time the book is actually published.

Oh and funny story... I asked the guys who I've based two characters on if it would be okay to put their names in the dedication of the book. They've both said yes but Lucien said "as long as there are no bad connotations associated with the character." I told him, "There aren't so you're good to go." He then replied, "Romantic suspense isn't my usual reading material so it may take me a while to read it." I then replied, "There are guns and explosions." (those were the only words I said to him.) He laughed and said "Awesome! Can't wait to read it now."

Go figure, the way to get a guy to read a book is to throw in some weapons and things that go boom and you've got them hooked.

Dani
January 31st, 2008, 07:39 PM
Typical man. If guns aren't blazin' they ain't readin'!Laugh it Up fuzball

Karenne
January 31st, 2008, 11:18 PM
That is great Liadan! I am so happy for you!Bouncy Icon Smilie

Liadan
January 31st, 2008, 11:24 PM
Yeah you won't be saying your happy for me when I pull a Britney Spears and get committed to a mental facility because of all the edits. LOL!:tt2:

Karenne
January 31st, 2008, 11:35 PM
(blinks) you are going to shave your head?:wideeyed:

Liadan
February 1st, 2008, 01:18 AM
More like pull all my hair out! But shaving my head might save me the pain. :devil:

Dani
February 1st, 2008, 01:03 PM
Yeah you won't be saying your happy for me when I pull a Britney Spears and get committed to a mental facility because of all the edits. LOL!:tt2:
Oh no!! Not another Brittany! I'm so tired of her.

I know you're more mentally stable than her and smarter too. :biggrin:

Liadan
February 1st, 2008, 02:06 PM
I know you're more mentally stable than her and smarter too. :biggrin:

Are you sure about that? :wacko:

Karenne
February 2nd, 2008, 04:45 PM
phbbt..YES! We are sure honey!:-*

Linda L Lattimer
February 3rd, 2008, 09:03 PM
Oh Liadan this is wonderful news, know you are excited...can hardly wait for your book release, too

Linda

Liadan
February 14th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Ya'll need to come by on March 14th to the Latte Lounge right here on Coffeetime. The Champagne authors will be having an all day chat and I'll be there along with Jenn and I hope Lori.

So make sure to mark your calendars and stop in and say hi and add more books to your TBB pile.

Dani
February 14th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Will do Liadan!

Liadan
February 24th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Simone pulled her silver Jetta into the driveway just as Vale arrived. She jumped out and hurried over to his car.

“Hey Vale, thanks for not beating me to the house, that was awfully nice of you.” Simone said sarcastically as she turned to Beau. Looking at him brought the Beau she had known to mind again. The man in front of her was so similar to him.

He was two inches taller than her and had the most amazing hair. Which all the women in the office adored. Falling just below his shoulders, it was straight but had a little flip at the ends and was raven black. His hair along with his startling silver-gray eyes made him one hell of a gorgeous man. He was the total opposite of Vale.

While she looked him over, that nagging voice would not quit telling her she knew him. But that just wasn't possible. She realized it was his eyes. Only an Arneaux would have eyes like that. Aunt Marie didn't have eyes like that, Uncle Claude did. Most of Claude's family had those eyes. They were unique and very hard to forget.

Simone glanced between Vale and Beau, comparing the two men. Vale was just over six feet five inches tall and had a pale complexion, beautiful blond hair and was outgoing.

Beau was dark, except for his eyes, and quiet. Beau was in what she and her friends called the three D category. Dark, dangerous to a woman's libido and drop dead gorgeous.

hollie
February 25th, 2008, 03:49 PM
oh thats a different one to on Yahoo i'm starting to like these charactors already and we've not met them properly yet smilies/bluebutterfl

Liadan
February 25th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Thank you Hollie! I fell in love with Beau's character before I even wrote the story.

hollie
February 26th, 2008, 04:42 PM
i love the single dad bit they are always so yummy and cute and shy

Liadan
February 26th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Too much Bill and Ted recently. LOL!

So anyway, when I get home later this evening, I'll post about one of my baddies from the story. Hope you can wait that long!

Just ask Dani... I'm a tease.:tt2:

hollie
February 26th, 2008, 04:56 PM
i will probably be in bed by then but i'll get it tomorrow

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Too much Bill and Ted recently. LOL!

So anyway, when I get home later this evening, I'll post about one of my baddies from the story. Hope you can wait that long!

Just ask Dani... I'm a tease.:tt2:
Hey, I love Bill and Ted thank you!

Yes, she is such a big tease. She could definately be a Hussie if she wanted to be.

Oh yeah, she doesn't share well either, especially with her Highland Caller cover model Christian Pullano. He's a hottie too and she's married, so you'd think she'd share nicely! Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
February 26th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Fine! You can have him! NOT!!!!:devil:

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 10:08 PM
*snort* You just proved my point!!

See people, I told you she hates sharing him! Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
February 26th, 2008, 11:20 PM
You know me too well Dani! You can always go to RT this year and kidnap him.:ph34r:

Liadan
February 26th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Hahn wasn't worried about getting caught. There was nothing to connect either him or his assistant to the murder and robbery. It would look like thieves or a rival internet company had committed the dreadful act.

He stretched as he got out of bed and looked down at the woman laying in it. Lisa was pretty and had everything in all the right places. She was a tiger in bed as well. It was a shame that before this was all over he'd have to get rid of her. But so far, she was helpful right where she was. Right in the programming department. Watching everything they did and giving him the information.

It was a pity the last new recruit had been so curious about the international aspect of the company. It was supposed to go unnoticed how much money was being transferred on a daily basis.Lisa had caught it early. Before the man could go to the government with the knowledge he had gained he met with an accident. Lisa had been very instrumental in getting rid of him. He grabbed his clothes and headed for the bathroom when his mobile rang.

"Hello?”

"Mr. Vilkin, this is Agent Claude Arneaux with the FBI. There's been a break in at RusExm and we need you to come down. How soon can you be here?”

Hahn smiled. So it was done. Bayard the good was gone and he'd soon be in charge of the company. Time to do some housekeeping. "Just let me get dressed and I can be there in about fifteen minutes.”

He ended the call and turned to Lisa. Such a waste of beauty but she would no longer be useful after tonight. He pulled a gun from his coat pocket and grabbed a pillow. Placing it over her head, he pulled the trigger.

**A bit of evil dude #2 can be found on my yahoo group.**

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 11:52 PM
You know me too well Dani! You can always go to RT this year and kidnap him.:ph34r:
Actually, I can't this year :(, but maybe next year he'll be there again and I'll get to. Hmmmm, he does own a night club in Vegas if I remember correctly. I could go there sometime and steal him! hahahaha!

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 11:55 PM
OMG!! Now that was evil. What an a**!

Liadan
February 27th, 2008, 12:05 AM
You in a place with alcohol and Christian! *shakes head* So not a good combination. :tt2:

Dani
February 27th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Hey now, I may drink, but not like that. It's more like one or two drinks every few months if that. Although, I could get him smashed and take full advantage of it (okay, naughty Dani's slipping in here)! Laugh it Up fuzball

Liadan
February 27th, 2008, 12:14 AM
YAY!!!! Bring out naughty Dani!:clap::clap::clap:

Dani
February 27th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Well, she hasn't been fully free in a little over 12 years. She spent her 20's locked up tight and she's finally finding a way out. Laugh it Up fuzball