PDA

View Full Version : SJ Update

tree220
November 12th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Just to let you know, SJ is not ignoring you - he's back in the hospital and to his chagrin doesn't have internet access. Right now it's mainly for pain management, although I don't know if they can treat internet withdrawal. He is hoping though that Dani will take pity on him :cry:
and send Mildred home to keep him company.

rgraham666
November 12th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Well, crap.

Sending healing vibes his way.

Karenne
November 12th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Just to let you know, SJ is not ignoring you - he's back in the hospital and to his chagrin doesn't have internet access. Right now it's mainly for pain management, although I don't know if they can treat internet withdrawal. He is hoping though that Dani will take pity on him :cry:
and send Mildred home to keep him company.\

Oh no! Thank you so much for letting us know.

Man....Dani...that is...well...first bad SJ for sending that message (snicker) and bad Dani for depriving him. :err:

Dani
November 13th, 2007, 01:38 AM
I'm sorry that he's hurting again, really I am, but I'm kinda using Mildred at the moment. She came in real handy when Karenne tried to hit me with a rolled up news paper. :roflmao:

If it makes you happy, however, I'll send her back. You had better behave with her, or I'm taking her back (Bec's gonna kill me for this).

:nah:*thinks this is a bad idea and that I'm too soft hearted*

CharmedGirl
November 13th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Poor SJ. I hope he gets better soon.

If giving Mildred back to SJ is going to make him feel better than I think you should give her back Dani. Once SJ is better we can always get Mildred back. LOL

tree220
November 13th, 2007, 10:44 PM
good news - he's getting sprung from the hospital tomorrow!!!!!

Twirling

he swears it was the news that Mildred is coming home but I think it has more to do with the ultimatium that the nurses gave the hospital - send him home or wire the hospital for internet because they were tired of changing tear soaked sheets.

Dani, he promises to behave and use Mildred only to fight evil. Of course he'll be making the decision on what is considered evil.

CharmedGirl
November 13th, 2007, 10:55 PM
It's great to hear that SJ is getting out of the hospital tomorrow.

All decisions on what's considered evil have to be run by Dani and I before the wrongs can be made right :tt2:

Dani
November 13th, 2007, 10:59 PM
That's awsome!! Cheerleader

It will be good to have him home and posting again soon, but not too soon because we don't want him expending too much energy. :lol:

I agree to what Bec said about things being run by she and I. I will not tolerate the use of Mildred for anymore handburger projects.

tree220
November 14th, 2007, 10:59 PM
SJ has indeed been sprung from the hospital but alas hasn't been able to drag himself away from Mildred long enough to get online.
:baffled:

CharmedGirl
November 14th, 2007, 11:10 PM
Well if SJ doesn't drag himself away from Mildred long enough then we're simply going to take her back away.

Hope SJ is feeling better.

Dani
November 15th, 2007, 12:01 AM
He better get back online soon, or I'm taking Mildred back. We miss him! :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
November 15th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Yeah we definitely do miss SJ. We want him to come back posting with us.

sjwilling
February 2nd, 2008, 05:02 AM
I'm sorry that he's hurting again, really I am, but I'm kinda using Mildred at the moment. She came in real handy when Karenne tried to hit me with a rolled up news paper. :roflmao:

If it makes you happy, however, I'll send her back. You had better behave with her, or I'm taking her back (Bec's gonna kill me for this).

:nah:*thinks this is a bad idea and that I'm too soft hearted*

Heh, it's not the rolled up newspaper you have to worry about, it's the three year old polish sausage wrapped up inside...

:whoohoo:

On the other hand thank you soooooooo much for bringing Mildred back to me.

Now I have to go find some friends to play with.

:whistling:

S.J.

Dani
February 4th, 2008, 12:06 AM
You're welcome!

sjwilling
February 4th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Oh, and before I forget.

*rushes up to Dani and hugs her hard.*

Missed ya hon. Glad to be back

S.J.

Dani