PDA

View Full Version : How can the demon of lust serve you?

Dawn_Montgomery
November 13th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Hello all. :wazzapp: My name's Dawn Montgomery and I'm new to the CTR forum! I followed Maura Anderson over. *huge grin* I have several titles in queue with Aspen Mountain Press and Changeling Press. My most recent edition is Bound in Lust through CP. It's the first of a trilogy. Later this month I have a Christmas Faerie story coming out in the Babes in Toyland II anthology with Aspen Mountain Press.

I love CTR and have lurked for some time now. I'm a bit shy :ph34r: around new forums, but I've heard nothing but wonderful things about the guys here!

I love writing bits of flash fiction, hanging out with my crit buddies and participating in general mayhem on fun groups. *huge grin*

Karenne
November 13th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Well you dont' have to be shy with us Dawn! We are easy and friendly :flowers:

I am glad you found us! Welcome to our forum family!:clap:

rgraham666
November 13th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Hi Dawn. Nice to see you here. :)

Dani
November 13th, 2007, 06:25 PM
:welcome: Dawn!!

Glad you decided to join us here. Hope you have fun reading and posting with us!

I cause a lot of mayhem around here along with a few others, so you'll fit right in! :devil: Just ask Karenne or S.J. Willing they can tell you! :lol:

CharmedGirl
November 13th, 2007, 07:57 PM
:welcome: to CTR Dawn.

It's great to have you here and I wish you well with posting.

:yes: Dani does cause a lot of mayhem but I'm usually helping her out causing the mayhem. We could be the Queens of Mayhem...well that's just a great title for us now :lol:

Dani
November 13th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Queens of Mayhem? Hmmmm....I love it!! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
November 13th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Me too. It's a great name for us. LOL