PDA

View Full Version : Christmas ~ joyful...or maddening?

K.Z. Snow
November 14th, 2007, 07:58 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/KZSnow/mrsclaws_msr_trs.jpg Or maybe both? Mrs. Claws, my December 6 release from Cerridwen Press, explores the magic of Christmas from two very different viewpoints. Seeing if, and how, they merge is what makes the book a comedy in addition to a very touching romance. I'll be posting more about it on my MySpace blog, so check it out within the next few weeks. (I post about a lot of other stuff, too . . . since I'm an opinionated naughty-girl and tend not to censor myself nearly as much as I should!)

Dani
November 15th, 2007, 12:31 AM
I can't wait to hear more about it K.Z.! :biggrin:

I'll have to check out your MySpace blog to see how opinionated you get. :roflmao:

K.Z. Snow
November 15th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Hi again, Dani Wolfwoman!

Mrs. Claws isn't a sizzling hot, fog-up-the-glasses kind of story but, I think, a rather refreshing departure from all the cavorting through carnal pleasures that goes on in my Ellora's Cave books. Psychological and emotional nuance, as well as humor, are often easier to inject into non-erotic romances. There's just so much more character exploration possible when sex isn't a story's primary focus.

As you can probably tell, I'm very fond of this novel . . . :yinyang:

Dani
November 15th, 2007, 01:28 AM
:yes: I sure can.

Sex doesn't always have to be the main focus of a book and I like that, not that I don't like the sizzeling hot stuff either because I do.

It good to take a break from what you write normally. I understand from others that I've spoken to that it refreshes you and makes you ready to go back to the way you usually write.