PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Pitch session

Crimson Frost Books
October 21st, 2013, 10:32 AM
Do you have a sexy short you're looking to publish? Crimson Frost Books is holding pitch sessions Nov 6, 8, and 9th. While we are open to ALL genres here's a sample of what we're looking for:
Paranormal - Shifters, Demons, etc... All heat levels, all word counts, all pairings.
M/M - We're after hot, sexy stories about men finding the man of their dreams. All word counts, but longer the better.
And Teasers - these are special 5,000 to 10,000 words shorts. We're looking for them in all heat levels, all pairings in the romance genres.

November 6th our pitch session will be hosted by our wonderful host - Coffee Time Romance on their blog...stay tuned for more details.

hollie
October 21st, 2013, 02:35 PM
Oh what a fun idea, sounds like you'll have a great few days

Lorraine
November 8th, 2013, 02:09 PM
I Submitted a teaser on the 6th but didn't see the suggestion of using paranormal, etc. How many teasers can be submitted? I understand that if you are interested, I would hear from you in 48 hours.
Lorraine Ryan

Crimson Frost Books
November 8th, 2013, 11:50 PM
I Submitted a teaser on the 6th but didn't see the suggestion of using paranormal, etc. How many teasers can be submitted? I understand that if you are interested, I would hear from you in 48 hours.
Lorraine RyanHi Lorraine, You can submit as many teaser pitches as you like. If you'd like to send us the 'teaser' directly we do welcome them. Send it along with "Teaser" in the subject line to submissions@crimsonfrostbooks.com. Also please check your inbox :)