PDA

View Full Version : Question on my blog about storyboarding

Maura Anderson
November 18th, 2007, 04:13 AM
I was helping someone today with a storyboard (plotting technique) and she suggested that I consider taking pictures of mine and walking people through the whole process using my real-life examples.

Before I go through all the additional work of doing this, I'm trying to find out if there actually is interest or whether I'll be talking to myself.... I'm certainly not the only person who storyboards.

So I put the question up on my blog. No response means no interest and I won't bother.

If you have an opinion to express, drop me a note on that post. (http://realmsoftheraven.blogspot.com/2007/11/question-for-my-blog-readers.html)

Thanks!

Shelley Munro
November 18th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Hi Maura,

I'm definitely interested. I've just done an online course on storyboarding. Since I'm a "fly into the mist" kind of writer, I find the idea of all that planning a bit scary, but these days I need to do more preplanning. I need to adapt! Off to check out your post.

Shelley

Dani
November 18th, 2007, 11:59 PM
I went over and put my $.02 in on your blog. :biggrin:

Maura Anderson
November 19th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Thanks folks, I'll leave it in the air a few more days. It's one of those things I'm not sure of - I didn't want people rolling their eyes with the "oy - Another one!?!" muttering, lol....