PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

Cheryel Hutton
November 18th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Hi, I'm a new member. I'm an author -- my first book is coming out in May from Samhain Publishing. I write contemporary paranormal romance, BTW. I like playing on the weird side of the street.

I live in Tennessee with my hubby and two very spoiled dachshunds. I have two grown and married daughters (my oldest was born when I was only three. Honest :lol: .) And I even have five gorgeous grandbabies.

I'm thrilled to be here. DiscoDancingCarrots

CharmedGirl
November 18th, 2007, 09:54 PM
:welcome: Cheryl

It's great to have you here at CTR.

Congratulations on the release of your first book in May :)

Dani
November 18th, 2007, 11:29 PM
*waving* Hiya Cheryel!

Glad you found the CTR forums. Hope you have a great time here reading and posting with us.Cheerleader

Congratulations on your up coming book release. Maybe sometime you could post an excerpt to give us an idea of what it's about. :biggrin:

Susan Kelley
November 18th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Hey glad to have you. I know you'll have a good time, get lots of advice and some days lots of laughs. Hope to see lots of posts.

Shelley Munro
November 19th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Hi Cheryel,

Welcome and congrats on your sale to Samhain.

Shelley

Karenne
November 20th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Hi Cheryel

Congratulations on your first book! WOOHOO! Welcome to our forum family! I can't wait to hear all about you and your writing!:flowers:

startaeternalauthor
November 30th, 2007, 10:31 PM
hi I'm new to Coffee Time - I hope you'll check out my new novel...

Murder By Association…CSI inspired novel available
At Eternal Press.Com
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
As Boston’s most lethal serial killer jeopardizes the city’s anniversary celebration, CSI boss Stanford Carter desperately fights for forensic clues to nail the perp. But the ‘Plunger’ who stabs his victims through the heart, leaves only Tarot cards as evidence. The Mayor is demanding an arrest and eventually Carter’s diligence gives him one. But the Mayor is keeping a secret from Carter. He is being blackmailed by the mob and soon the murders will begin again and this time they will no longer be just the work of a deranged serial.
<o:p></o:p>
See it here…
http://www.freewebs.com/eternalnewreleases/murderbyassociation.htm (http://www.freewebs.com/eternalnewreleases/murderbyassociation.htm)
<o:p></o:p>