PDA

View Full Version : Exerpt from Destiny's Holiday...

Regina
November 23rd, 2007, 01:37 AM
This is for all those who said, "I want more of Tiana and James!" LOL This is the freebie story that my publisher is giving away with every purchase of Destiny's Choices. :-)

Exerpt:

Tiana stepped back holding the door wide. James lowered the tree so it would fit through the doorway and then took it over to the corner Tiana had cleared and leaned it against the wall.

James shook his head and snow flew everywhere.

Tiana ducked and covered her own head. “Hey! That stuff’s cold, watch where you’re shaking it!”

“Sorry.” James grinned. “Some of it was starting to slide down the back of my neck.” He pulled off his coat, and threw it on the couch.

Tiana walked over and picked it up taking it to the hall closet. “I swear I will get you trained to hang up your own coat one of these days.” She muttered beneath her breath.

When strong arms reached around her as soon as the coat was hung, Tiana leaned back into James’ strength. “But it’s so much fun to watch you do it for me.” James teased.

Tiana turned in his arms and arched one brow. “Are you telling me you do it on purpose?”

“Oh definitely. As long as I can see this gorgeous backside walking away from me…” He grasped one butt cheek in each hand. “I’ll probably keep doing it.”

“Uh huh. I see how you are.” Tiana draped her arms around his neck. “Maybe I’ll just have to give you some sort of incentive to start doing it yourself. What do you think?”

“I think it would have to be a pretty good incentive for me to not want to watch your ass moving in a pair of tight jeans.”

“I’ll bet I could think of something.”