PDA

View Full Version : I Need to Find the Name of This Book

Dani
November 25th, 2007, 12:55 AM
:mumbles: Okay, I was reading a blurb about a book some where the other day and I forget to write down the name of it, so that I could look it up later. I know...DUH!!! But I had to leave and was pressued to go right then. So anyway on to the discription...

The main woman is a therapist (I believe) and she was having a seminar. A guy that she liked in high school was there to listen to her speak and when she saw him it took her back to prom night in high school when she hid under the bleachers because she was scared and he ended up bringing twin sisters under there for some hanky-panky. He ended up seeing her and she ran off embarrassed.

That's about all I remember of it and I want to find out the name of the book and the author. If someone knows what I'm talking about please let me know.

Thanks!! :biggrin:

hollie
November 25th, 2007, 02:34 PM
xmasreindeer Don't know Dani but if youfind out let us know it sounds good

maura
November 26th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I'd like to read that one too, sounds steamy!

Maura

Linda L Lattimer
November 26th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Wow it really sounds interesting and wish I could find the title too, would love to read it

Linda

maura
December 3rd, 2007, 11:34 AM
Any Luck Dani?

Maura

Dani
December 5th, 2007, 01:22 AM
Nope Maura, none what so ever. I'm still looking though.

maura
December 6th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Darn!!! Though it's not like I don't have alot to read right now anyway!

Maura

billijo
December 6th, 2007, 12:40 PM
do you remember what day it was you read the blog? if you hit your go button on your browser and hit your history button it will pull up every web page you visited

Dani
December 6th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Darn!!! Though it's not like I don't have alot to read right now anyway!

Maura
I know Maura. I have the same problem. LOL!

do you remember what day it was you read the blog? if you hit your go button on your browser and hit your history button it will pull up every web page you visited
Well, it was on one of the yahoo groups that I belong to. I was reading it in the daily digest that I get in my email. I've tried searching a few of them that I would have seen it in with no luck at this point. Unfortunately for me most of my history and all of my websites in my favorites section were wiped out for some reason and needless to say that I'm just slightly ticked off. Oh well, such is life.

billijo
December 7th, 2007, 10:42 AM
thats a bummer i hate when that happens.

Linda L Lattimer
December 7th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Oh well, I thought someone would have discovered it by now, I have had no luck,

Linda

Lainey
January 4th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Well I can see we will be looking to find any book that sounds similar and let you know ... it does sound interesting that is for sure. When you do remember or find out let us know.

Lainey

Dani
January 6th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Trust me, as soon as I find it I'll post it. I'm dying to know the name of it. LOL! I keep searching at the different Yahoo groups that I belong to hoping to find it, but no luck yet though I haven't checked them all, so here's hoping.

Lainey
January 7th, 2008, 05:09 AM
many have e-readers and some like them and some do not and the price point is another factor and if you can get pdf into them too heck to direct download them from the computer would be good too ... many you have to go to their site and buy the books there and go thru a whole thing to get an book on there.

So I figure someone must make a fairly cheap but good one I love to hold books in my hands and that would be ideal for a good size e-reader.

Lainey

maura
January 7th, 2008, 02:43 PM
A little confused here but ebookwise makes an e reader that is pretty good and under $130.00. www.ebookwise.com

Maura

many have e-readers and some like them and some do not and the price point is another factor and if you can get pdf into them too heck to direct download them from the computer would be good too ... many you have to go to their site and buy the books there and go thru a whole thing to get an book on there.

So I figure someone must make a fairly cheap but good one I love to hold books in my hands and that would be ideal for a good size e-reader.

Lainey

HeatherBee
January 7th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Dani,
I KNOW what you are talking about and I will keep my eyes open for you. I've seen that one a few times! :-)
Heather

Dani
January 7th, 2008, 11:25 PM
OMG!!! I got very excited reading your post. Thank you for telling me that. Bouncy Icon Smilie

I do hope you find it because I sure can't at this point. Big hugs to you for it Heather! HugMe

Karenne
January 8th, 2008, 11:39 AM
clears throat..we have an area where we try to talk about ebook readers for people who don't know much about them or who are looking for them...I would LOVE for ya'l to post over there about this and some more of your knowledge. Those things are expensive!

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=68

maura
February 8th, 2008, 09:22 AM
I was just checking and noticed that the thread was closed. I know someone got confused and started asking about ereaders, but I don't think the book was ever found.

Dani
February 16th, 2008, 09:41 PM
No Maura it's not been found yet. I've gotta ask Karenne why it says closed.

Dani
September 16th, 2008, 01:12 PM
No, I haven't found the book, but I did figure out how to unlock the thread even though you could still post on it. Bouncy Icon Smilie

Anyway, here's the original post about the book (just incase anyone new knows what book I'm talking about):

:mumbles: Okay, I was reading a blurb about a book some where the other day and I forget to write down the name of it, so that I could look it up later. I know...DUH!!! But I had to leave and was pressued to go right then. So anyway on to the discription...

The main woman is a therapist (I believe) and she was having a seminar. A guy that she liked in high school was there to listen to her speak and when she saw him it took her back to prom night in high school when she hid under the bleachers because she was scared and he ended up bringing twin sisters under there for some hanky-panky. He ended up seeing her and she ran off embarrassed.

That's about all I remember of it and I want to find out the name of the book and the author. If someone knows what I'm talking about please let me know.

Thanks!! :biggrin:
So that's all I have still. :Sniffle:

Heather said she knew what I was talking about, but I haven't heard anything from her either, so Heather if you read this and remember anything, please let me know!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Karenne
September 16th, 2008, 05:45 PM
sorry babe..still don't know it!

Elise Logan
April 25th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Is it Sizzle by Sahara Kelly at Ellora's Cave?

The story line sounds like a near-exact fit.

E

maura
April 25th, 2009, 04:27 PM

E

I don't think you can find a better match than that! I am going to order it!!!!

Maura

Dani
April 27th, 2009, 10:48 PM

E
THAT'S IT!!!! :huepfen017::huepfen017::huepfen017::huepfen017:

Oh thank you so much! This has been eating at me for a while and I was going through just about every Yahoo group I belong to that I thought would have it.