PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Werewolf Exotica

HeartFelt Promos
April 17th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Authors Post your excerpts here and your web site!
Thanks
Karen

EllaScopilo
April 23rd, 2006, 12:06 AM
An excerpt from Alexandru: A Vampire's Legacy Lives On

This is more of a dark fantasy than an erotic novel, but it has some very steamy pages!
http://www.chippewapublishing.com

“You walked through town like that?” He continued to
stare at my chest.
“Yes.”
“Were there any accidents?” He still stared.
I ignored his last comment and pushed him against the
wall. His eyes were big, full of fear.
“I’m not going to hurt you, Frank,” I whispered.
“I know,” he breathed in my ear.
I kissed him hard, our tongues met, and we tasted one
another’s fantasies. Frank pushed me into the small laundry
room near the kitchen. His hands found my
breasts–wanting and waiting for him. As he cupped my
breast in his right hand and squeezed, I let out a moan of
delight. He pinched my nipples between his fingers as he
pressed me against the washer. He then picked me up and
set me down on top of the washing machine. He carefully
pulled my panties off my legs then propped my feet on the
edge of the washer. I felt his hot breath against my skin
while he nuzzled my stomach with his nose. He rose to kiss
me one more time before he slid down, licking me all the
way from my chest and belly, and then to the part of me I
almost forgot I had.

Sapphire Phelan
April 26th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Crimson Promise by Sapphire Phelan (http://FantasticDreams.50megs.com ) from Chippewa Publishing ( http://www.chippewapublishing.com )

Blurb:Two lonely people: Victor and Na'lesa find love, sex and blood, and not necessarily in that order.
Victor has escaped to another planet in the future to survive, for Earth is now poison to the Undead. He is the last vampire from Earth still existing.
Na'lesa has been alive for eons, the last of her species. She has been changed thanks to a virus invented by the scientists of her race and has become a being who must feed on blood.
One night, they run into each other over some prey and discovered an attraction to each other.

Excerpt:
Starved for blood for a long time now, Victor fell to his knees and fastened his mouth over the opening, sucking out what remained of the red liquid in the body that had gone cold with death. He ignored the other sounds of sucking from above him.

The body now drained, he stood up, tongue out, licking blood from the corners of his mouth. He caught the sight of soft, heather-purple eyes staring into his, belonging to a vision of beauty so alien and yet, causing his body to harden in places he thought long gone dead.

She lifted her bloody mouth. A long snake-like tongue, edged on each side with tiny, sharp fangs not unlike the thorns of a rose, slurped back into it. Her arms loosened and the drained form of her prey dropped to
the ground. He noticed for the first time that she had no hair on her head and had delicate pointed ears like a cat’s.

“What are you?” asked Victor.

The alien smiled.

“It should be I who asks the question here,” she said in a soft oice. “What are you? All hu-mons that I have hunted and feed from do not drink life from their kind.”

He edged nearer. “When a human has been killed by a vampire,” he remarked, “then that human becomes undead, and to survive, must hunt and feast on the blood of living beings.”

Suddenly, without warning, she stood before him, a hand edged with sharp fingernails stroking the skin of his face.

“Soft, like velvet, and cold like the snow of the Dar-Ghre Mountains to the north,” she said in fascination.

His hand reached out and touched her, finding her flesh warm and full of life. He lingered, enjoying the warmth. It had been so long since he touched another for other than a meal.

SusanWhite
June 14th, 2006, 01:17 PM
I lovvvvvvvvvve shifters! I enjoy vampires but werewolves and other shifters are my first love. Mmmm anybody got anymore hot excerpts to show us?

Linda L Lattimer
June 15th, 2006, 08:21 AM
I read Crimson Promise and I really enjoyed it.

I love stories too with vampires.
:)

CassandraKane
June 19th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Hi everyone! This is an excerpt from my vampire tale, SAY MY NAME, which has just been released.

Blurb:

Working as a waitress in a strip joint is not Jasmine's idea of fun, but
fending off an amorous ex-dancer is the least of her worries. After
being attacked by two half-turned vampires in as many days, Jasmine is
determined to find out who sent them.

Her search leads to the vampire couple she abandoned years earlier. Once
part of their menage, Jasmine knows they've always wanted her back.

This time, however, they have another reason for wanting her in their
bed…

Excerpt:

"A long time ago, you left me," her voice came from the darkness. "And
I've waited for you to return."

I said nothing.

"No pity, no feeling from you, I see. You weren't always so." Her voice
was sad and mournful.

"I'm what you made me." Tough, uncompromising. Yet the voice worked on
me, softened me—made my nipples stand erect in remembrance.

"Come closer. Let me see you."

I stepped into the circle of candlelight. Her voice came from the far
side of the room, behind the drawn canopies of a large four-poster bed.
I couldn't see her in the shrouded darkness.

Why was she hiding?

"You look well, but I'm disappointed in the cheap clothes. Not what I
expected from you. You used to have such exquisite taste."

"Tastes change," I said. Peering through the darkness, I could make out
a form against the pillows, a face wrapped in a veil. It disconcerted
me. She had never been one to hide.

"Indeed, change happens, even to us Immortal Ones." Her voice was a
sigh, a whisper of regret.

"You seem different," I said. I took a step forward, then another. "You
never took such an indirect route to finding me before."

"Finding you?" The voice became raspy now, losing the melancholy
sweetness. "I was told you came to find me."

Immediately, I turned and found Lucius standing in the doorway, his face
dark, eyes glowing fiercely. In his hand, he gripped a small blade,
sharp and at the ready.

"Lucius?" came her voice, questioning.

"She would not come otherwise," he said sullenly. "I had to draw her
out."

The hackles on my neck began to rise. "Draw me out for what exactly?"

"She needs you," Lucius whispered, taking a step toward me.

"Why does she need me? Is it her dying wish?" I said with loaded
sarcasm, backing slowly toward the four-poster bed as my hand inched
toward the blade I'd tucked into the back of my skirt. I was not ready
to believe his latest ruse. Over the centuries, Lucius had become a
practiced deceiver.

He stopped, his face losing its toughness, regret flowing visibly over
his features. "Yes. It's her dying wish."

My hand paused over the handle of my blade. Lucius' stricken look, the
angry gaze borne of jealousy, which I had endured for so many years,
told me he was telling the truth.

"She's dying?" I repeated stupidly. "How can she be dying? She's a
vampire. We're vampires. We don't die."

A soft laugh came from the darkness of the bed. "Oh, fool that you are.
So Lucius tricked you here. Not very flattering, but nevertheless, he's
right. It is my dying wish to see you once more."

I went to her bed and drew back the canopy. But the bed was empty. The
drapes parted on the other side. She stood there, face veiled, watching
me.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

Out Now at http://www.chippewapublishing.com

Karenne
June 19th, 2006, 03:52 PM
ohh...that sounds great Cassandra!

Linda L Lattimer
June 20th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Cassandra, I am going to be this one on my tbr list, sounds delicious!!!
::)

Caffey
June 28th, 2006, 02:14 AM
Oh what a great genre to read! Thanks for all these recommendations. I knew I missed a couple at my last visit at Chippewa (spelling).

Caffey
June 28th, 2006, 02:17 AM
An excerpt from Alexandru: A Vampire's Legacy Lives On

This is more of a dark fantasy than an erotic novel, but it has some very steamy pages!
http://www.chippewapublishing.com

***Ella, I was unable to find the book there at Chippewa. I did a search under your name there.

Linda L Lattimer
June 28th, 2006, 09:31 AM
In answer to Caffey: (***Ella, I was unable to find the book there at Chippewa. I did a search under your name there)

Caffey, try these sites, and under this name. I went to Chippewa and did a search. They were having a bit of trouble I was told with yahoo too, hope this helps,

and also under dark fantasy, it came up:

http://chippewapublishing.com/index.php?cPath=54
http://chippewapublishing.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=16
Rebecca K. Rhodes

Linda ;)

Sapphire Phelan
June 28th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Glad you enjoyed it. I plan to do a sequel to it, have an idea for it and title already too. Just need to write it. ;)
Sapphire Phelan

I read Crimson Promise and I really enjoyed it.

Caffey
June 28th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Thank you Linda! I was looking under Ella's name rather than the other name she wrote under.

Linda L Lattimer
July 3rd, 2006, 12:26 PM
Caffey, so glad you found it
;D

jennzilla
July 29th, 2006, 02:00 PM
I have one..
High Chairs and High Stakes
Spellfire Moons Digest from Midnight Showcase
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook39285.htm

* * *After she put the baby down for the night, Erin decided to enjoy the peace and quiet. She* tried to read a book, but gave up after reading one page three different times. With nothing to occupy her, the hours ticked by slowly. The crickets were hitting their high notes, a fit accompaniment to her loss of sanity.

* * * *She heard a scraping noise, then another. Her hair rose on the back of her neck and she shoved the covers aside to scurry down toward the front door.* She didn't turn on the hall light so of course, tripped and fell flat on her face. “Ow, that’s gonna leave a mark.” With a muttered curse, she lifted her hand to what she thought was the wall.

* * * *Just her luck, the walls here didn't have ears, instead, they talked, in prissy British accents too. “Madam, I’d appreciate you taking your hands off that.”

* * * *Erin closed her eyes with a sigh, then opened them again and looked up into Matthias’ face. His eyes were glowing with anger, again. In the space of a few hours, she'd ticked this man off more than she had anyone else in her whole entire life. People usually loved her. Not this guy.

* * * *“Off what?” She looked down and saw that her fingers curled into his waistband. “Oh, jeez, I'm sorry.” She blushed when she noticed the bulge pressing against the fly of his jeans, and coincidentally right in front of her nose.

* * * *“It’s fine.”

* * * *Heck yeah it was! More than fine. Wow.

* * * *He raked his hand through his hair and helped her to stand up. “I’m not fit company tonight.” He tried to smile, but failed.

* * * *“That’s ok.” She wiped her suddenly sweaty palms on her pajama pants and looked anywhere but his erection. Which, she noticed, despite her attempts not to, was still there. She settled on looking into his eyes instead, a big mistake. He looked positively ravenous. “Mr. Gregory,” she took a step back, “is something wrong?”

* * * *She suddenly grew conscious of the fact that they were all alone, miles from anyone else save a sleeping baby with only her natural immunity against the demonic elements as protection. Did vampires qualify as demonic?* * * * *His eyes glowed red in the dark hallway, so she made an educated guess that they weren't far off the mark.

* * * *“Yesss.” He hissed and* put his hand on the wall. His dark hair slid across his face, obscuring his eyes. “I'm hungry.” He seemed to be trying control himself, so she relaxed.

* * * *“Didn't you get your blood? I thought that’s where you were going.” She took another step back, trying to look as if she wasn't running. Running from a predator insured that he was going to chase you, and catch you and eat you.

* * * *Her heart sped up at the connotations of the last. Now, that could be interesting.

* * * *“I did.” He took a deep breath and then another not that it helped. He could smell her skin, he could practically taste her blood in his mouth. Hungry, he felt so very hungry. “I was on my way back, almost home, when I saw a lady stranded on the side of the road. I stopped to help her.”

* * * *“And you were set upon by bandits?” Her eyes filled with excitement at the very possibility.

* * * *“No.” He gave her a quelling look. “I helped her and left. I didn’t notice that my blood wasn’t in the car until I got home. It takes two hours both ways to my supplier. It will be dawn soon, and I get very sleepy when the dawn comes.”

* * * *“Should we call the cops?”

* * * *“Who, the blood patrol?” He pushed away from the wall and stumbled slightly.

* * * *She rushed to put her arm around his waist to steady him. He almost groaned aloud. He could hear her heart beating a rapid tattoo in her chest. The steady thrum of her pulse made his fangs slide out of his gums. He wanted a taste, just a small one.

* * * *She led him toward the living room and helped him onto the couch. “Why do you get sleepy in the daytime? I know vampires that don't.”

* * * *“I think it’s from being interred so long.” He shrugged, and then patted the couch beside him. “Come, sit.” He smiled at her, like a drunken sot. His blood sugar plummeted dangerously low. Dangerous for her, anyway.

* * * *“No.” She shook her head. “I'm not an idiot. I know what you want.”

* * * *“You have no idea what I want, Erin.” Her name rolled off his tongue, echoing in the room.

* * * *“You want blood, right?” She put her hands on her hips and tapped her toes on the floor. Her bare toes. She’d discarded the boots along with the dress. Instead, she wore a pair of pajama bottoms with little cows on them and a tank top. His night vision enabled him to see the dark circles of her nipples behind the thin material. As he watched, they hardened into stiff peaks that begged him to suck and nibble.

* * * *“Yes.” He swallowed past the lump in his throat. “I need it. Please, only this one time. I will go and get more tomorrow.” His thirst raged on, not helped at all by her near naked form standing over him like an avenging angel. Her hair fell in wild loose curls almost to her waist. He wanted to run his fingers through it, tangle his hands in the strands and hold her still for his kiss. The frumpy little termagant disappeared replaced by a beautiful siren. She should have one of those bright, yellow signs that warned about dangerous curves ahead.

* * * *Erin thought it over. “It is late.” She sighed and flopped down on the couch beside him. “I guess this one time is ok.” She held up her arm, and then just as quickly snatched it back. “Wait. How much do you need?”

* * * *“Only a few swallows. That will do me until tomorrow night.”

* * * *“Fine, bite me.” She held her arm out and squeezed her eyes shut.

* * * *For a long moment, he just sat there looking at her. “Erin?” He finally got out past the laughter.

* * * *“Yeah?”

* * * *“I don't do arms. I'm a neck man.” And slightly lower, but she didn't need to know that and he knew better than to ask. “Come here.” He slid his arm around her and tugged her upper body over his legs. “Sit like this, I'll hold you up.” He heard the guttural tone in his voice and winced.

* * * *She didn't seem to mind, in fact, she shivered and her nipples hardened further against the soft fabric of her shirt. Trustingly, she laid her head on his shoulder, exposing the long slim column of her neck to his gaze. He licked his lips and leaned down, laving the spot where her pulse throbbed.* *She squirmed, her breasts brushing against his chest again.

* * * *“Be still.” He gripped her hair in his fist, holding her in place. With a groan of need, he opened his mouth and sank his fangs into her neck with a soft popping. She gasped but made no other sound.

* * * *At first he only tasted, but then unable to help himself, he drew long and deep. There was a roaring in his ears, his heart thundered in time with hers. She tasted like honeyed wine, refreshing as cold lemonade on a hot summer day.

* * * *As if from a distance he saw that he'd dragged her body tighter against his chest. His free hand slid under the hem of her shirt, he cupped the weight of her breast in his hand before rubbing his palm over the hard peak.

* * * *She arched up into his touch, her backside pressed firmly against his aching cock.* She mewed and wound her arms around his neck. Her body shuddered, and he felt her pulse skip erratically.

* * * *He knew he must stop. With an effort, he pulled his fangs free, but kept his hand over her breast. Her heart slowly went back to its own rhythm, no longer in time with his. But the silky mound still rested beneath his palm, he couldn’t resist squeezing it.

* * * *She said his name in a soft breathy whisper that made his cock twitch. Her breathing was coming in fast gulping sobs. She was crying. Dear God, he'd violated his child’s nanny on her first night on the job!

* * * *He moved his hand down her ribs, back to the safety of her waist. “Are you all right?”

* * * *One hand pressed her face into his shoulder, and the other remained tangled in her hair. She took a shuddering breath then another but didn't move her head even when he let go. She only nodded jerkily. He stroked her back, soothing her.

* * * *After a few minutes, she got herself under control. At least, he thought so until she raised her head to look at him with those wide green eyes, filled with desire. He could smell it on her skin. “Can you do that again, please?”

* * * *Matthias thought about it for at least half a second before he grinned. “Why yes I believe that I can manage that.”
http://www.freewebs.com/jennaleighspace/
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/jenscarbie/LastRedBanner.jpg

SusanWhite
July 29th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Whooohooo great excerpt Jenn! I love vamps.

SusanWhite
July 29th, 2006, 05:01 PM
My first werewolf story will be called Dog Day Afternoon. Watch for it next year from www.midnightshowcase.com! Love those werewolves!

Linda L Lattimer
July 29th, 2006, 05:52 PM
I love love love vampire stories and things mixed with a touch of horror....

Love the excerpts :D

Sally Painter
July 30th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Hi ya'll,

Here's my first EC vampire novel, All I Need. I'll post my second one Last Resort once I have it back from the proofer/final edits.

I hope you enjoy it. Available paperback or ebook from http://www.ellorascave.com/AuthorsBooks.asp?AuthorCode=SPai

All I Need By Sally Painter (The Blurb)

Danielle celebrates her thirtieth birthday at Savannah's hottest new nightclub. The club's owner, Armondés Tresnávé—mysterious, dark and very sexy—weaves an erotic spell around Danielle she is powerless to resist. The night slips away in a whirl of erotic passion, but their fiery lovemaking turns deadly when Danielle discovers her sexy lover is a vampire with a secret agenda.

A vampire king, Armondés must marry before midnight or suffer an ancient curse. When Danielle unknowingly passes the required compatibility tests, Armondés realizes Danielle is the one. His seduction climaxes on the stroke of midnight when, in an earth-shattering orgasmic peak, Danielle is transformed into a vampire and his eternal mate.

Thrust into a life she didn't ask for and doesn't want, Danielle finds adjusting to life as a vampire is difficult enough, but soon realizes life as a queen has hidden dangers. Someone in the court wants her destroyed to ensure Armondés falls victim to the curse.

The traitor didn't count on the lust between Armondés and Danielle turning into a once-in-a-lifetime love. It is only their passion for each other that can save them…or ultimately destroy them…

An Excerpt From: ALL I NEED

© Copyright SALLY PAINTER, 2005.
All Rights Reserved, Ellora's Cave, Inc.

Frankie’s dark stare shifted over her when he leaned forward and closed the gate behind them. The heavy metal slammed shut. She jerked around, trying to shake the foreboding sense she’d just entered a prison. Of course, that was ridiculous.

“Oh man! What an incredible night this is going to be.” Amy squeezed her arm.

“What do you think, Dani?” Lillian turned to grin at her.

Her stare widened on the three-storied high ceiling, the ornately carved statues and the gilded furniture. Even the tables were massive wood with marble tops. But most alarming were the suspended cages where men and women held in bondage struggled against their chains and leather collars. Dark booths were more like beds with red velvet draperies fringed in gold—some open, but most closed, revealing teasing glimpses of couples. Women with leather thongs twisted and moved over men dressed in leather chaps, while others wore Speedos. Danielle tried to swallow past the dryness in her throat.

“I bet you’ve never been to a place like this,” Minnie leaned in to whisper.

“You bet right.” Rising heat fluttered over her. A part of her was shocked, even horrified by what she saw, while another part of her found it just so…very exciting.

“What do you think, Dani?” Minnie used her nickname and gestured to the room.

“I think I’ve been out of circulation way too long, if this is what the single scene is all about nowadays.”

This seemed to amuse Minnie for a moment then she simply nodded and moved away from them, disappearing into the surging crowd.

“Well, I guess most of the people at work would be shocked by this place,” Amy spoke above the pounding music.

“I daresay any normal person would be shocked.” Lillian gestured to the corner of the room where Minnie now stood waving at them.

“We have a booth?” Amy asked. “Wow, this woman knows how to make people snap to attention.”

“Yes, she does,” Danielle murmured to herself, staring at a man across the room. He stood out from the crowd, mostly because of his handsome looks, but also because, unlike everyone else in this club, he wasn’t wearing black. She followed her friends to the procured booth, casting a wistful look in his direction. His dark gray suit highlighted his broad shoulders and attempted to disguise his muscular arms. He wore a red and gray brocade vest with gold, embossed buttons. The final touch was a black tie with a gold tie chain.

His unrelenting gaze smoldered over her face, searing down the length of her neck to the low neckline of her birthday dress. Danielle tried to look away, but she was captive to his presence. She willed her legs to take her in the opposite direction of the booth, where he now appeared to be waiting for them. Waiting for her. Quickening heat pumped through her.

He tilted his head slightly and her pulse jumped. He was staring right at her with a slow grin parting his lips. Excited shivers raced down her spine tingling her nipples hard.

“That’s Armondés!” Lillian grabbed her arm and squeezed. Amy pivoted to look at them with her eyes wide in an exaggerated expression of surprise.

“Oh my God! Do you see him?” Amy gasped. “Why is he watching us?”

Lillian looked past Amy then back to Danielle.

“He seems to be watching our birthday girl here.”

Danielle recognized the name, Armondés. The owner of the club. Her knees weakened but she continued to walk toward him.

“Watching her? I’d say more like devouring her.” Amy mouthed the words, lucky you.

“Come on,” Lillian locked her arm through Danielle’s.

“Please! Can we have a little bit of control, ladies?” She jerked free of her friends’ arm locks. “You act as though I’m some kind of sacrifice to the guy.”

“Sacrifice?” Lillian released her hold and flashed Amy a warning glare.

“Sorry, Dani,” Amy relaxed the deathlike grip. “He’s just the most eligible and desirable man ever. Other than that, he’s nothing.”

“You just don’t understand, Dani. Amy has this big crush on him.” Lillian sneered at the other woman.

“Oh, like you don’t? Thing is, Dani, to have Armondés looking at you like that, I mean he’s really interested in you. That’s what all the women here are panting hot to have happen to them. You’re just so lucky!” Amy literally trembled beside her.

“Amy, you have no shame. I swear, Dani, she’s like some high school kid. Gets all hot around Armondés. She’s impossible to work with. If she keeps it up, I’m going to ask for a transfer across the street to your building. I’m serious, all she talks about is Armondés this and Armondés that. I have to listen to her all day long. You’re lucky you don’t work in our building!”

“Oh, like you don’t talk about him?” Amy pouted. “I saw the way you went after him last Saturday night, but he took that blonde up to his suite, didn’t he? Not you, babe.”

“My turn will come, Miss Amy. You’re just jealous that he bought me a drink and hasn’t once noticed you.”

“Am not! And so what if he bought you a little piddling drink. He still left you down here staring into your vodka.”

“Look, Amy, do you want to make this about last Saturday or are you going to let it be about Dani?” Lillian challenged with restrained anger edging her words.

“You’re the one who started it by saying I had the hots for him,” Amy defended.

“Well, honey, you do,” Lillian jeered.

Danielle stared at them unable to believe what she was hearing.

“Whoa!” She finally interrupted them. “Just what’s wrong with y’all? You’ve never talked to each other like this. Ever since you first came to this place, you both act…well, different. Is there something I should know before we go any further?”

“That’s her,” Minnie slipped her hand around the column of the booth and leaned toward him.

“I know,” Armondés spoke, not daring to break his stare. He gauged Danielle Rivers to be about five-eight, and lithe, but very voluptuous with well-rounded hips, a small waist and larger than average breasts.

“They’re real,” Minnie spoke and shifted to stand beside him. “I can tell.”

He ignored her, keeping Danielle’s gaze locked to his. He watched the way her hips swung ever so slightly, teasing him with their unconscious rhythm. Something he’d not felt for several months stoked to life—desire.

“Do you feel resurrected?” she asked and once more he ignored her.

Danielle Rivers was irresistible. From her dark brown, long, silky hair and deep chocolate eyes to her full lips, currently pursed in a tense, uncertain expression, she was the woman he sought. If he must marry to save himself from the curse, then this woman would do nicely.

Linda L Lattimer
July 30th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Hi Sally, and thanks so much. This really sounds great!
8)

Cynthianna
September 7th, 2006, 05:03 PM
HELP I'M FALLING FOR THE VAMPIRE NEXT DOOR – by Celine Chatillon
Liquid Silver Books ISBN 1-59578-229-X
http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/books/helpimfallingetc.htm

Short synopsis: Valentine Drakul longs for a mate, someone to share eternity with who won’t be totally grossed out living on a diet of steak tartare. Could the sexy girl living upstairs fulfill his every fantasy?

Melynda Kerpanik got the heck out of Dodge and ended up in St. Louis working for her cousin as an interior decorator. But will her career plans take a backseat to her curiosity about things that “go bump in the night”?

A deadly foe ensnares Mel in his evil plot to rid the world of the Kindred race... Can Val save the mortal woman he loves without transforming her into the eternally lonely being he's become?

Val lifted her up as easily as she were a phantom without substance and took her deeper into the shadows, pinning her against the cool brick wall with his hot cock, madly ramming it harder and harder into her tight passage. His mind went blank and his canines extended. He lightly raked them against the tender flesh of shoulders, drinking in the perfume of her blood. He teetered close to the edge of insanity.

Mel sighed. “Oh, Val, you know exactly how I like it… Fast and hard. And that is the most wonderful sensation on my neck. Bite me, will you?”

His head instantly cleared. “What did you say?”

“I said give me a hickey. It won’t show if I wear a turtleneck for the next week or so. You’re driving me crazy with your nibbling. I’m about to... I will if you...”

“Melynda, I can’t bite you. If I did, I’d...” He couldn’t say the words I wouldn’t stop until I had drained you of all your blood.

“Hmm, that’s okay. Just gum me a little harder.”

Drink, drink! She’s offering herself to you, a willing victim...

Celine @-->@-->@-->
http://www.celinechatillon.com
HELP I'M FALLING FOR THE VAMPIRE NEXT DOOR http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/books/helpimfallingetc.htm

Linda L Lattimer
September 7th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Cynthianna, wow what an excerpt, I have to put this one on my TBR list, sounds awesome. I really do love vampires

Linda

MadisonChase
September 26th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Portrait of Seduction
by Madison Chase
Available October 13, 2006
from Cobblestone Press

Four hundred years ago vampire Carter Vaggio was sentenced to 1000 days in the sunlight. He burned repeatedly but didn’t die.

Now he’s a famous artist, hired to paint heiress Victoria Aragon’s portrait. When he meets her she is a balm for his soul. But she’s been lead to believe that witches and vampires are myths. This Halloween everything will change.

She’s intent on seduction. He just wants to win her heart. But what will happen when she finds out that ghosts, witches, werewolves, and shape shifters are “alive” and well in Manhattan? And that she just slept with a vampire…

Buy it: http://www.cobblestone-press.com
More info: http://www.Madison-Chase.com

Excerpt

“My heavens, that gown is positively gorgeous,” her friend cooed.

“I couldn't agree more. Valentino is a genius.” Viki Aragon smoothed her hand down the soft fabric.

“He certainly is. Every eye is on you.” Viki looked around the room and saw that Celeste was right.

“Well, I just hope I can help you raise lots of money tonight.”

“You are such a peach. What would I do without you?” Celeste’s face glowed. She was blessed with a peaches and cream complexion. Tonight her hair was a riot of curls piled atop her head with peacock feathers tucked into the bun. Her dress was an incredible concoction of emerald green and royal blue. With the fine detail and embroidery, the dress shimmered and the colors melted to form an electrifying blue-green.

“Let's pray you never have to find out.” She gave her friend a gentle smile and squeezed her arm.

“Is your grandmother here yet?”

Viki shook her head. “I haven't seen her yet. I did run into John the Swan though. He's wearing a lion’s mask, believe it or not.” Viki and her friends had given John Harrison the nickname “John the Swan” because he was always preening and strutting his stuff.

“Yes. I saw him too.”

“What are you two whispering about?” They turned to find James Brody sipping a ghoulishly green martini. Veronica and James had gone to elementary school together, then middle school before his parents had sent him off to some prep school. But somehow they'd always kept in touch. Over the years, he and Viki had become friends as well. And after her sister's death, he'd become a rock for her to lean on.

“Grandmother and her latest leech.” Viki rolled her eyes.

“Well, don't look now, but the old bat just walked in,” James said, nodding toward a point behind her.

“I'm not looking,” Viki muttered.

"Viki, Mr. Brody, please excuse me. I see a few people I need to say hello to."

"K. Let me know if you need any help," Viki told her.

Celeste gave an anxious smile and rushed off to welcome Thomas Riley, a Manhattan billionaire.

"Why does she always call me Mr. Brody?" James mused.

"Because she likes you." Viki gave him a knowing smile and linked her arm through his.

"You think so?"

"I do. She's from Savannah, Georgia, though. I doubt it'll ever cross her mind to make the first move."

James turned thoughtful and quiet while he finished his martini. Waiters in penguin suits circulated throughout the room, and he flagged one over, quickly replacing his empty glass with a full one.

"Where's your mask?"

He patted his pocket.

"Give it here. You've got to put it on."

He grumbled but complied. Just like James, the mask was simple but colorful. A harlequin pattern adorned the paper mache. She slipped it into place, then fixed his hair.

"Better. Have you heard anything about Elizabeth Foster yet?" She was anxious for news of the woman they'd helped escape spousal abuse. Viki was no longer a stranger to abuse. She hadn't been able to help her sister, but there were many men and women still out there who needed her. Elizabeth Foster was one such person. Viki, along with a group of trusted friends, had formed a network that helped battered women and men escape their relationships. When they had no other way out, Viki helped them disappear and start over. With her inheritance, she'd be able to do more. Right now, she depended on her friends and trusted acquaintances.

"She's on her way. I wonder how long it'll take that scumbag to realize she's missing," James said.

"Or if he'll even care."

"Oh, I'm sure he'll miss his punching bag," James said, his tone dry and repulsed.

Elizabeth Foster was married to a corporate lawyer. On the outside, she seemed like a typical trophy wife, but inside she was battered. It was at a charity event very much like tonight's that Viki had met her. No amount of concealer could hide the nasty bruise under Elizabeth's eye. And her story about falling in the shower had obviously been fabricated.

But later that night when Viki went to get into her car, she saw a drunken Larry Foster dragging Elizabeth from the elevator. She'd acted on instinct, pasting on a smile and approaching the couple as if they were long time friends. A quick lie about going out for dessert had gotten Elizabeth away from her husband. Later that night in the safety of a hotel room, the other woman had spilled out her heart wrenching story. And Viki had vowed to help her.

A quick call to James and a few other allies had produced a plan to get Elizabeth out of New York. They'd waited for just the right time to act. Today had been D-Day, the day of departure from her old life. Some of the people they helped referred to it as D-Day, the day they took back their destiny.
Either way, by now she was on her way out of the state. Viki prayed that she'd find the life she deserved.

"Thank you, James." She looked up at him, wishing she could put her appreciation into words.

"No thanks necessary. Now tell me, do you know that guy over there, because he's been staring at you since I walked in."

Viki turned slowly, her gaze sweeping the room until it fell on a gorgeous hunk of a man in a stunning black and silver mask. He sat at the far end of the bar, but hadn't touched his drink. She let her eyes roam over him, taking in each glorious detail. His tux looked expensive and custom made. It hugged him in all the right places. His shoulders could have been chiseled from marble, along with his strong jaw.

Her breath squeezed from her lungs and blood rushed to her head as he stared at her with dark eyes. Were they green or brown? Or maybe a smoky gray. Golden locks of hair peaked out from behind the mask, and she was reminded of the Greek God Adonis. And she would gladly fight both Aphrodite and Persephone for him.

The rest of the world disappeared, and she found herself being drawn to him against her will. Without even moving, they seemed to be closer.

Somewhere behind her, she heard James say "guess not," but his voice barely registered. He was the center of her universe. His eyes drifted downward very slowly. Her skin flushed under his gaze, and her nipples tightened painfully. She must be going mad because she had the crazy thought that she would give up her whole fortune for one night with him, to know what it felt like to have his lips on hers, his hands on her skin, his fingers caressing her curves. To know his complete possession of her body.

When his gaze met hers again, she knew he could tell what she'd been thinking. His eyes turned darker, telling her he knew everything, wanted everything about her. She took a tentative step toward him.

Buy it: http://www.cobblestone-press.com
More info: http://www.Madison-Chase.com

Copyright © 2006 Madison Chase

Karenne
September 27th, 2006, 10:58 PM
oh yummmy! Sigh..love vampires. They are so :censored:

Sapphire Phelan
October 9th, 2006, 06:37 PM
I'll have a dark, erotic werewolf (they call themselves Lupos) story in Forbidden Love: Wicked Women next year called "Being a Predator is a Bitch". Watch for it.
Sapphire Phelan

Linda L Lattimer
October 9th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Thanks Sapphire for letting us know, I will be sure to keep an eye out for it

Linda

Karenne
October 9th, 2006, 10:22 PM
I'll have a dark, erotic werewolf (they call themselves Lupos) story in Forbidden Love: Wicked Women next year called "Being a Predator is a Bitch". Watch for it.
Sapphire Phelan

(looks nice) can you give us a little more? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease;)

Megan Rose
October 15th, 2006, 08:57 AM
This unedited excerpt is from Megan Rose's erotic vampire tale, THIRST FOR REVENGE. Available from Silks Vault 21st October 2006.
The room was pulsating with the sounds of cheering women and heavy bass music that was something akin to a throbbing jungle beat .Dry ice flowed softly across the stage as the man clad only in black skintight trousers and a bandits’ mask, struck out the beat with a ferocious leather whip. The methodical snap and crack were enough to send shivers down the spines of most of the women in the night club .For those distracted enough not to be looking his way, their attention was soon caught by his taught, muscular frame taking complete command of the stage. The women’s hands picked up the rhythm and within seconds the whole room was moving to the boom, boom of the beat. Moments later the seductive atmosphere had escalated to fever pitch as the masked man slowly made his way to the front of the stage.
“Ladies,” declared a female voice over the PA system.” Stormy Nights is proud to present – The Bandit”.
The music became more sensual now and The Bandit began to move his hips in time to the rhythm, hypnotising the women standing before him. Back forth, back forth, slowly mimicking the sex act. With each movement, his trousers stretched tantalisingly over his muscular thighs. The snug silky material fitted like a second skin, highlighting every sinewy muscle that he possessed below the waist.

Karenne
October 16th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Yummy! Thanks Megan!

jennzilla
November 5th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Coming some full moon from Samhain Publishing (www.samhainpublishing.com)
“Marcus, you said that you were out doing a secret Indian ritual,” she trailed her fingers up and down his chest, ruining his concentration, “Why did it involve you being naked again? I don’t think you ever said.”
“I can’t tell you.” He closed his eyes with a groan. She circled his nipples with the tips of her fingers. Her nails scratched lightly up and down his chest.
“Why not?”
“David won’t let me.” There. Marcus was happy to put the blame on someone else’s shoulders. He hissed and opened his eyes when she pinched both of his nipples. “Don’t start things you don’t want to finish, Lainie.”
“Who says I won’t?” She raised one brow at him and smiled wickedly. “Maybe, I’ll start it and finish it too.” She waited for a beat. “I’ll leave the naked jogging thing for now, but only because, I have more important things on my mind.”
She slid off the bed and out of his reach before he could grab her. With a mysterious smile, she pulled her shirt off.
Immediately, he sat up and started to come toward her. “No!” She put up her hand. “Stay back and watch me.”
Marcus flopped back on the bed and put his hands behind his head. He crossed his legs at the ankles and tried to pretend he didn’t have a care in the world. In fact, he was about to explode right now, and all she’d taken off was her shirt. “What are you doing?” He swallowed hard to get the words out past the lump in his throat.
“What does it look like?” She slid her jeans down over her hips, turning her back on him when she did so. Her ass was almost within reach of his hand. It took all he had not to grab her.
The swishing sound of the denim brought him back with a snap. She threw them out of the way and turned back to face him. She took off her socks and flicked them out of the way with her toes.
He smiled at the sight of them, long and thin, with the ability to pinch the shit out of you when you least expected it. That small quirky memory helped him calm down slightly. Then he looked at her standing there in a white bra and panties. The creamy mounds of her breasts overflowed the top and her nipples showed through the lacy fabric. He wanted to know how they’d taste if they’d be salty from her exertions, with the hint of sweetness beneath.
He inhaled, breathing in the scent of the lotion she wore, a light clean fragrance he couldn’t identify. Beneath he smelled something that made his nostrils flair, her arousal.
Her pussy smelled hot and spicy, he knew she’d be wet for him. He could pull her down on the bed and take her from behind without even worrying about whether she was ready or not. He knew she was, more than ready. Marcus’ gaze crept downward, over her belly, the tiny ring in her navel made him smile.
He looked at the apex of her thighs and licked his lips. “Lainie.”
She slid her hands up her belly, cupping her breasts, lifting them.
He growled, a low whining sound of need. “What the hell are you trying to do, drive me crazy?”
Lainie undid her hair from the band holding it in place, allowing the long tresses to fall free. She raked them back from her face, tossing her head. She didn’t answer, instead, with a flick of her wrist; she released the catch on the bra and peeled it from her breasts, one cup at a time.
“Oh shit.” He caught his breath then the bra she tossed to him. He pressed it to his face, narrowing his eyes to thin slits.
“Marcus, are you looking?” She sounded like a temptress, a siren, teasing him with what he knew he’d get, eventually. It was well worth the wait, he knew that.
“I haven’t blinked yet.” He assured her, grinning and tossing the bra aside. “Carry on, darlin’, I don’t know what you’ve got in that diabolical brain of yours, but I’m game.”
“Game? This isn’t a game.” She smoothed her hands over her stomach, flicking the ring with her little finger. The charm on it made a tiny jingling sound. Then she moved back up again. She molded her hands to her breasts, cupping them, tweaking the hard rosy nipples between her thumb and forefingers.
His already engorged shaft pulsed once; he ached to take her but didn’t want to miss whatever she had in store for him next. He wasn’t disappointed.
Her head fell back and she sighed. “Mm.” She licked her lips and pulled her nipples a little harder.
“Baby,” His voice was breathless and slightly higher in pitch. “I’ll be happy to do that for you and that too!”
Lainie’s hands left her breasts and moved slowly down her abdomen, she paused at the top of her panties and he smiled, waiting for her to take them off. But she didn’t take them off, instead she slid one hand down the front of them, touching herself. Her eyes met his, never wavering when she began to circle the bud of her clit with her fingers.
His breathing quickened with each stroke. He could see her hand beneath the semi-transparent lace. The dark curls of her sex were plainly visibly, he heard the small slicking noise when she reached down and thrust her fingers within her own pussy. “Lainie, please.”
“Watch me.” She commanded and placed her foot on the bed beside his hip spreading her thighs to give him a better view. He saw the crotch of her panties were wet and that was it. He sat up and jerked her down onto the bed with him.
She struggled for a minute, unwilling to give him the upper hand.
He reached out and ripped the underwear away and watched her pleasuring herself. He almost stopped her, but became hypnotized by the sight of her long fingers sliding in and out of the wet glistening folds of her sex.
Her other hand moved to circle her clit again. She pinched it between her fingernails, lifting her hips in imitation of the way they’d made love just last night. “Marcus.” Her voice sounded soft and thready; she was on the brink of release. “Fuck me.” With one last thrust of her fingers, she came with a low groan.
He watched in astonishment when she licked her fingers clean. He pulled her hand to his mouth and did it too, scraping his teeth across her skin.
She smiled up at him knowingly.
Marcus jerked his pants off, almost ripping them in his haste. “I don’t know what the hell you were trying to prove by doing that, but I’ll be glad to let you know, it fucking worked.” He sucked her lip and bit it, barely stopping before he drew blood. Almost angrily, he batted her hands away from her sex. “Mine.” He growled, and she laughed, a husky sweet sound that told him she had no clue how jealous he’d been when he watched her fuck herself.
“Maybe, I’ll let you borrow it.” She smiled lazily at him, her eyes dark and heavy lidded from pleasure.

Sapphire Phelan
December 11th, 2006, 03:13 PM
I perked my ears at the deep voice, full of authority. It sounded like the owner was used to being obeyed. A voice of an Alpha.
“The rest of you, go change your pants. I can smell the stink of your semen.”
Interesting.
I narrowed my eyes at the extremely tall figure standing in the doorway. I was tall. Okay, six foot is tall for a woman, unusual actually, but this human male towered over my own height by at least four to five inches more. The other men, smaller in height, darted past him, with the kneeling man the last to escape.
He entered--no make that stalked--his movements like the most alpha of Lupos I’ve ever seen. He approached the cage, a sneer upon his full, sensual lips. I breathed in his odor, deeply. The man reeked of attitude. The U. S. Army uniform he wore and the stars he sported made claim that he was high up in rank. Gray sprinkled through hair black as a crow’s wing, cut short.
Eyes like rich, dark chocolate gleamed as he said in a voice that sent shivers (and I’m not talking fear, either) up my spine, “Well, well, so the bitch thought she could give my men a little show.” He pressed his saturnine face closer to the bars, unafraid. “Want to take a hunk out of me, bitch?”
My body shuddered, as I reverted to my naked two-legged shape. Even though the man had me shaking with lust, there was a part of me that wondered how far I could go with him, if I could use him to make my escape. To wonder if I could take down that attitude, rip it out as I ripped out his throat. I caressed the bars with a hand and simpered.
“Let me out of here,” I purred in a low, sexy tone, “and let me give you a great, big kiss.”
He threw back his head and laughed. Heat crawled up my spine and caressed every nerve ending in my entire body. Damn, but his laugh could charm the beasts. Especially this beast. That irritated me no end, that some human meat, no matter how attractive, could do this to me.
Not wanting this bad boy G.I. Joe to know how he affected me, I pretended to be
sulky and moved away, throwing myself down on the bunk alongside the wall on the
opposite side of the cage. He laughed even more and leaned a hip against the bars.
“Oh, is the big bad wolfie pissed off?” he asked with dark amusement.
I snorted and refused to look at him.
I glanced up though when I heard the cage door unlock and creak open. My nemesis stepped inside, pulling the door shut behind him with a loud click in the silence. With precise, military style he marched toward me, his gaze hot on mine.
Before him, I had distained of human cattle and thought of them as nothing more than prey for a superior species like we Lupos were. However, this man was something else, apart from the rest of the nasty human race. Suddenly, with clarity, I realized what it was. He was a Lupos in all but the ability to Change. In fact, he was more Lupos than any male of my species then I’d ever met. For the first time in my life I knew I had met my match. My mate?
And he was a damn human meat!
With a curl of lip and revealing fang, I growled, “Aren’t you even the tiniest bit afraid that I’ll Change and attack you? Eat you?”
Quickly, he grabbed and hauled me up against his muscular body, my breasts mashed against his chest. The scratchiness of the camouflage material of his shirt rubbed my nipples, more erotic than satin or fur and both nipples hardened into pebbles. He noticed. With a smile, his face close to mine, he stared into my eyes. I only hoped I kept what I felt out of my gaze.

Sapphire Phelan
December 11th, 2006, 03:16 PM
“What big tits you have, said the big bad wolf?” he whispered.
“And what big teeth I have,” I said, “to rip your neck out with.”
“You’re such a bitch.”
“If I’m a bitch, what does that make you . . . human bull?”
Amusement darkened the chocolate of his eyes to black. “I could show you how less like a bovine I am, wolfie.”
I stuck my chin out. “Cut calling me wolfie.”
Something sparked in his gaze then, and I felt my lust, like an electric current crackling inside me, answer.
Hell, I wanted him to fuck me, mark me, make me his. Here, right now. This unsettled me, even as I realized I needed to feel his cock inside me. That I wanted to mate him like a female with her Lupos male.
This wasn’t right. He’s prey and I’m the predator, nothing more. It could never be anything more than that. If I stepped over that line, past that boundary that I’ve set for myself all my life, then everything I ever believed in about humans and Lupos would be nothing but a pack of lies. I knew that if I went ahead with what I was feeling, I would set myself up for a world of hurt.
Shit. I had to get out of this laboratory from hell, from this human. Once away, I could get my perspective back, the truth of who and what I am. Just because my old pack leader, Zach Phelan preferred a human cow to mate and the other males in the pack that I’d wiped out had proven disappointing too, that didn’t mean that somewhere out there wasn’t a male Lupos that could match the nastiness in me. A real son of a bitch predator.
I pressed closer to the human.
“What’s your name, human meat?” I asked in a seductive tone.
He bent his head down and kissed me. It wasn’t a gentle kiss, but one that demanded everything in me that I had to give. The kiss promise darkness, depravity and alpha male to the core. I found myself enjoying that kiss, his tongue inside my mouth, stroking like hot velvet. He drew away, and for a second I swore I saw something like regret in the depths of his eyes. For a split second I felt confused, and I hoped nothing in my own eyes revealed that to him.
“It’s General Major Horatio Bishop. And yours?”
Just then something sharp jabbed through the skin of my neck. A hiss issued from the thing stuck in my flesh and I jerked out of his arms. An empty syringe dropped to the cement floor, cling-clanging before it stilled. I lunged away with a snarl and crouched, ready to spring at him when a red haze drifted over my eyesight. I wavered on unsteady legs, feeling an urge to throw up, and though I tried to Change, nothing happened. Dizzy, damn, I was dizzy.
“What in hell did you do to me, you stupid fresh meat?” I cried out.
“Just making sure you didn’t try to escape me. Did you think I was that stupid, wolfie?”
“Stop calling me wolfie!” I snarled, shaking. “What you expect, that I would be a good little prisoner and remain in here, maybe even let you fuck me doggie style?”
I fell on my ass onto the hard cement floor and I didn’t even notice how it hurt, the stuff from that needle had made me loopy. He chuckled. A rage sped through me and I wanted to tear his eyes out and swallowed them one by one. But I just sat there, not able to get up.
“I bet you a hot piece of ass in bed,” he said.
“Damn,” I muttered. “I finally find my life mate and now I just want to kill the bastard.”
“Nighty-nite, wolfie.” He turned away, his hand on the cage door.
“Just you wait, Major General Horatio Bishop, when I come to I’m gonna kick your ass,” I muttered, hovering on the edge of blacking out but still trying to get off the floor.
“Did you say kiss my ass, wolfie?” His laughter grated on my nerves.
“No, I’m--“
Just then, the darkness took me

Unedited excerpt from "Being a Predator is a Bitch" from Forbidden Love: Wicked Women:

I perked my ears at the deep voice, full of authority. It sounded like the owner was used to being obeyed. A voice of an Alpha.
“The rest of you, go change your pants. I can smell the stink of your semen.”
Interesting.
I narrowed my eyes at the extremely tall figure standing in the doorway. I was tall. Okay, six foot is tall for a woman, unusual actually, but this human male towered over my own height by at least four to five inches more. The other men, smaller in height, darted past him, with the kneeling man the last to escape.
He entered--no make that stalked--his movements like the most alpha of Lupos I’ve ever seen. He approached the cage, a sneer upon his full, sensual lips. I breathed in his odor, deeply. The man reeked of attitude. The U. S. Army uniform he wore and the stars he sported made claim that he was high up in rank. Gray sprinkled through hair black as a crow’s wing, cut short.
Eyes like rich, dark chocolate gleamed as he said in a voice that sent shivers (and I’m not talking fear, either) up my spine, “Well, well, so the bitch thought she could give my men a little show.” He pressed his saturnine face closer to the bars, unafraid. “Want to take a hunk out of me, bitch?”
My body shuddered, as I reverted to my naked two-legged shape. Even though the man had me shaking with lust, there was a part of me that wondered how far I could go with him, if I could use him to make my escape. To wonder if I could take down that attitude, rip it out as I ripped out his throat. I caressed the bars with a hand and simpered.
“Let me out of here,” I purred in a low, sexy tone, “and let me give you a great, big kiss.”
He threw back his head and laughed. Heat crawled up my spine and caressed every nerve ending in my entire body. Damn, but his laugh could charm the beasts. Especially this beast. That irritated me no end, that some human meat, no matter how attractive, could do this to me.
Not wanting this bad boy G.I. Joe to know how he affected me, I pretended to be
sulky and moved away, throwing myself down on the bunk alongside the wall on the
opposite side of the cage. He laughed even more and leaned a hip against the bars.
“Oh, is the big bad wolfie pissed off?” he asked with dark amusement.

Sapphire Phelan
December 11th, 2006, 03:17 PM
I snorted and refused to look at him.
I glanced up though when I heard the cage door unlock and creak open. My nemesis stepped inside, pulling the door shut behind him with a loud click in the silence. With precise, military style he marched toward me, his gaze hot on mine.
Before him, I had distained of human cattle and thought of them as nothing more than prey for a superior species like we Lupos were. However, this man was something else, apart from the rest of the nasty human race. Suddenly, with clarity, I realized what it was. He was a Lupos in all but the ability to Change. In fact, he was more Lupos than any male of my species then I’d ever met. For the first time in my life I knew I had met my match. My mate?
And he was a damn human meat!
With a curl of lip and revealing fang, I growled, “Aren’t you even the tiniest bit afraid that I’ll Change and attack you? Eat you?”
Quickly, he grabbed and hauled me up against his muscular body, my breasts mashed against his chest. The scratchiness of the camouflage material of his shirt rubbed my nipples, more erotic than satin or fur and both nipples hardened into pebbles. He noticed. With a smile, his face close to mine, he stared into my eyes. I only hoped I kept what I felt out of my gaze.
“What big tits you have, said the big bad wolf?” he whispered.
“And what big teeth I have,” I said, “to rip your neck out with.”
“You’re such a bitch.”
“If I’m a bitch, what does that make you . . . human bull?”
Amusement darkened the chocolate of his eyes to black. “I could show you how less like a bovine I am, wolfie.”
I stuck my chin out. “Cut calling me wolfie.”
Something sparked in his gaze then, and I felt my lust, like an electric current crackling inside me, answer.
Hell, I wanted him to fuck me, mark me, make me his. Here, right now. This unsettled me, even as I realized I needed to feel his cock inside me. That I wanted to mate him like a female with her Lupos male.
This wasn’t right. He’s prey and I’m the predator, nothing more. It could never be anything more than that. If I stepped over that line, past that boundary that I’ve set for myself all my life, then everything I ever believed in about humans and Lupos would be nothing but a pack of lies. I knew that if I went ahead with what I was feeling, I would set myself up for a world of hurt.
Shit. I had to get out of this laboratory from hell, from this human. Once away, I could get my perspective back, the truth of who and what I am. Just because my old pack leader, Zach Phelan preferred a human cow to mate and the other males in the pack that I’d wiped out had proven disappointing too, that didn’t mean that somewhere out there wasn’t a male Lupos that could match the nastiness in me. A real son of a bitch predator.
I pressed closer to the human.
“What’s your name, human meat?” I asked in a seductive tone.
He bent his head down and kissed me. It wasn’t a gentle kiss, but one that demanded everything in me that I had to give. The kiss promise darkness, depravity and alpha male to the core. I found myself enjoying that kiss, his tongue inside my mouth, stroking like hot velvet. He drew away, and for a second I swore I saw something like regret in the depths of his eyes. For a split second I felt confused, and I hoped nothing in my own eyes revealed that to him.
“It’s General Major Horatio Bishop. And yours?”
Just then something sharp jabbed through the skin of my neck. A hiss issued from the thing stuck in my flesh and I jerked out of his arms. An empty syringe dropped to the cement floor, cling-clanging before it stilled. I lunged away with a snarl and crouched, ready to spring at him when a red haze drifted over my eyesight. I wavered on unsteady legs, feeling an urge to throw up, and though I tried to Change, nothing happened. Dizzy, damn, I was dizzy.
“What in hell did you do to me, you stupid fresh meat?” I cried out.
“Just making sure you didn’t try to escape me. Did you think I was that stupid, wolfie?”
“Stop calling me wolfie!” I snarled, shaking. “What you expect, that I would be a good little prisoner and remain in here, maybe even let you fuck me doggie style?”
I fell on my ass onto the hard cement floor and I didn’t even notice how it hurt, the stuff from that needle had made me loopy. He chuckled. A rage sped through me and I wanted to tear his eyes out and swallowed them one by one. But I just sat there, not able to get up.
“I bet you a hot piece of ass in bed,” he said.
“Damn,” I muttered. “I finally find my life mate and now I just want to kill the bastard.”
“Nighty-nite, wolfie.” He turned away, his hand on the cage door.
“Just you wait, Major General Horatio Bishop, when I come to I’m gonna kick your ass,” I muttered, hovering on the edge of blacking out but still trying to get off the floor.
“Did you say kiss my ass, wolfie?” His laughter grated on my nerves.
“No, I’m--“
Just then, the darkness took me

lzz25
December 12th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Sapphire I'm loving this
I can't wait to find out what happens when she comes too

maura
December 13th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Wow! Great story so far!

Sapphire Phelan
January 3rd, 2007, 03:35 PM
I have a erotic paranormal (Vampire) single title coming to new publisher, Twilight Fantasies Publications May 2, 2007 when they officially open. It's called His Girl (I got the idea when listening to My Girl on the radio one day)
Below is unedited excerpt from it.
Sapphire Phelan

The room was dark. Evan couldn’t see her, except the darkened outline of her form. That form rose off the mattress and over him. Evan found her lips. He took them with a deep kiss. She withdrew her lips fro his. He felt her run her tongue down his body and to his aching arousal. He moaned, rising in crescendo. With a deep breath in, he took in the perfume of their sexual desire. Ready to plunge into her, Evan sat up halfway. He halted when he noticed the twin red pinpricks hovering over his manhood.
What the hell were those two red lights?
His eyes tight on the lights, he reached over and clicked on the bedside lamp. Light flooded the room. Aimee was kneeling, her eyes no longer blue but crimson as blood and glowing. Her lips were parted, and he saw large, sharp canines pricking her bottom lip. Kicking out his legs, he rolled away and off the bed. He crouched by the side of the bed, every muscle in his body tense.
“My God! What the hell are you?”
His gaze fell upon her clenched fists against her thighs. He saw her hellish eyes through the strands of her mussed up hair. Her mouth closed until only a small opening remained.
“I’m a vampire.”
The admission came out in a husky whisper.
“Wait a minute. What did you say?”
She tossed her hair back and snarled, revealing the fangs again, razor sharp. No longer did she look like the sweet, loving Aimee he knew, but more like some wild, untamed animal. Inhuman and terrifying, she raged on.
“An undead monster! I feed upon living beings and exist on their blood. That’s why I haven’t changed or grown older. I died that night thirty years ago, thanks to the vampire who took me in those woods not far from the motel. The next night, he sank his fangs into my cunt, feasting on both my blood and cum as I came. It turned me on and that’s what upsets me the most! That I climaxed while being drained to the point of death by some monster. Because I gave him pleasure in turn, he decided to turn me as his way of thanking me, along with deciding to keep me for companionship and fucking.”
She surged off the bed. Anger glowed hot in her eyes as she stood before him like some avenging naked goddess from myth, ready to exact punishment in the most awful and yet, erotic way. Evan rose to his feet. Earlier his phallus had softened from shock and fear, but now it began to grow rigid again as he stared into her red eyes. He took a step closer.
His arms encircled her and he drew her to him. He captured her lips and enjoyed the sharp jab from the tips of her fangs, as they pricked his bottom lip and drew blood. He didn’t care though; all he wanted was Aimee, his swollen shaft inside her, taking her deep and hard. It didn’t even matter that she admitted to enjoying what the monster that had made her had done to her.
Somehow they ended back on the bed and he sheathed himself completely, his turgid flesh the only warmth in her freezing-cold moistness. Instead of shriveling from the iciness, it grew even harder and he began to thrust, slow at first, and then going faster and harder. He propped up his upper body by rigid arms. Staring down into lust-filled eyes filled with blood, he probed her.
As he drew her legs over his shoulders and push even deeper into her pussy, the song, My Girl filled his head. The Temptations’ voices rose in crescendo to the wet sounds of cock and pussy. His moans and her cries joined with the song, becoming one glorious music piece. She screamed, her back rising off the mattress.
“I’m coming. Oh, yes.”
His eyes rolled back in his head as his balls tightened. His orgasm began as white fire erupting at the base of his cock. He howled in blissful ecstasy as he plunged over the crest and poured his seed into her. His body sagged, and he lay still on her body. Between that, and her ice-cold flesh, he cooled down.
Her tiny kisses pressed to his neck, gentle at first, but rising in urgency. Suddenly, the twin points of her fangs pierced the soft flesh.
He lay there, tired and full of sexual euphoria, the sucking sounds loud in the stillness. His loins grew into an iron-hard tumescence as he began to enjoy it.
Aimee stopped, and shoved his loose-limbed body away. Dazed, he saw as she rolled to the end of the bed. She crouched, a trickle of blood trailing from the edge of her mouth to her chin and drip-dripping down to the sheet. The odor of sex and the blood perfumed the room. He sat up. His hand tight on his aching shaft, he pulled at it, seeking relief.
“My girl.”
“No, I’m not. You gave me pleasure and then what do I do; I let my baser instincts take over. You fucked me, filling me, and my fangs penetrated your neck and with them I fucked you, stealing your blood. I’m a real bitch, nothing but a blood whore.”
He watched her as she scrabbled for her clothing frantically. Frightened, Evan knew he had to stop her. If he didn’t, she’d leave him and he would never see her again. Nothing mattered. Not even that she was a vampire or that he, an aging man. He knew hope again. He never felt so alive as when he was with her. He sat on the edge of the mattress, reaching out for her.
“Don’t go, Aimee. I love you.”
She paused, her T-shirt and jeans clutched in her hands. No longer red, her eyes had returned to their blue color. Instead of pale marble, a crimson color flushed her flesh. His blood had done that for her. He had let her feed off of him and yet, she still was going to leave him, maybe never come back. His heart pounded hard, hurting his chest.
“It doesn’t matter, Evan, If we stay together I’ll continue to feed off you like some loathsome leech and one day, either you’ll be dead, or like me.
“I love you too much to do that to you.”
He stared as she drew the T-shirt over her head, covering her naked breasts. Completely dressed, she turned to him, tears on blood welling up in her eyes. He wanted to wipe them away. Instead he sat there, unsure what to do.
The next moment she stood at the window, opened it, and a slight breeze wafted in, the hint of dead leaves and autumn flowers with it. She blew him a kiss and shifted into smoke, drifting out with the breeze. Her voice carried back to him, growing fainter.
” Good bye, Sweet Thing.”
“Aimee, come back.”
He ran to the window. His scream echoed in the night. The echo bounced off the trees and boomeranged back to him. Only the sounds of crickets chirping answered him. Slumping against the sill, Evan gave in to the despair that tore through his soul. He sobbed in agony at the fresh wound of losing Aimee all over again.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 01:07 AM
I love all the excerpts here. They're great. I see some new stories going into my TBR pile. Keep up the great writing ladies!

Cynthianna
July 5th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Check out excerpts from Help! I'm Falling for the Vampire Next Door online at:

http://www.celinechatillon.com/vamp.html

Lainey
July 5th, 2007, 11:10 PM
yummy some good stuff here .. and I need to get them too.. of course *grins*

jennzilla
September 30th, 2007, 03:29 PM
To Celebrate my heavenly joy at finding a new review for The Wolf's Heart... and yeah, as dirty as it sounds, I do google myself regularly. :lol: I'm posting an excerpt! Rated (R) for the S.E.X. as this is the Erotic section. This thing doesn't take my indents, so, I have to space between my paragraphs, hopefully, I caught them all.

If you'd like to read the review you can click here (http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/2007/September/DanaP-TheWolfsHeart.htm).

The moon illuminated the room and the woman lying on the bed well enough for him to see her chest rise and fall with even breaths. She snored slightly. He smiled at how sweet she looked. “Lainie.” It was only after he whispered her name that he realized it was late. She might not appreciate being awakened at this hour, especially for what he had in mind. He turned to go before she found him looming over her like some psycho. In his haste, he hit his toe on the bed frame. So of course, she woke up right as he yelped and started hopping around the room on one foot. Oh yeah, dead sexy.

“Marcus, what time is it?” She tried to see the clock, but her hair kept falling in her eyes, despite her repeated attempts to rake it back. Finally, the red numbers on the clock came into focus. “It’s two in the mornin’.” She swallowed to clear her throat. “What do you want?” She narrowed her eyes at him. “I know you didn’t wake me up for some damn booty call.”

Rearing her head back, she opened her mouth to give him hell, but he slid into bed with a grin he’d surely borrowed from the devil himself. “No, I just wanted to hold you.”

“Honey, I was born at night, but it wasn’t last night.” Despite her snort of derision at his blatant lie, she peered at him from beneath her lashes.
He lay on his side, facing her with one arm propped beneath his head as if waiting for her to succumb to temptation and jump his bones. She had to admit, the thought was very tempting. That dark hair of his, damp and messy, made her want to run her fingers through it. He took a deep breath and her mouth watered as his abdomen muscles rippled one by one. His lips wore a hint of a smile that seemed to invite her to kiss him. Again. Just the memory of their kisses alone had her blood heating.

When he still lay there, waiting, she knew that she’d have to be the one to make the first move. Well, she wouldn’t make it easy on him by a long shot. With a devilish grin of her own, she walked her fingers up his chest, happy to note that he shivered in response to even that light touch. Circling the flat brown disc of his nipple, she waited until it hardened before she asked a question. “Where’s the dog?”

“Dog? What dog?” He seemed dazed for a second, before he shook his head. “Oh, him, well, he’s outside, where he belongs.”

“I liked him,” she admitted. “What’s his name?”

“Who?” Marcus appeared to be having trouble following the conversation and he kept staring at her chest.

“The dog!” She glanced down. “What are you looking at?” When she saw that the twins were trying to escape, she quickly pulled her gown back up, ignoring his sigh.

“His name? Uh—Scooby.”

“You’re jokin’, right?”

“I like the damn name.” He sounded insulted. “Do you really expect me to talk about the dog when all my blood has migrated…” he jerked her against him so that she couldn’t help but be aware of what he was talking about, “…south?”

“Everybody keeps saying the South’s gonna rise again. I guess you just proved them right.” Lainie grinned up at him, half expecting another smart comment. But he surprised her by covering her mouth with his, so gently at first that it almost tickled. When she opened for him and he slid inside, she shivered and shifted her body closer to his.

He slid his fingers down her neck to her shoulders, and finally her breasts. Cupping them in his palms, he rubbed the soft material of her gown across the hardened peaks. She shifted her legs restlessly to relieve the pressure building between them.

When he stopped and tugged her gown over her head, she swiped her hair back and found him staring at her with a slightly goofy grin on his face. “I’ve been waiting for this for a long time, Lainie.” Reaching out, he circled the peak of one breast with his fingertips and sighed.

She returned the grin and tugged on his hand. “Yeah, me too.”
He put one hand on either side of her head, caging her in with his arms, and leaned down to kiss a path from her mouth down to her throat, stopping to nuzzle the hollow. She swallowed hard when his teeth skated lightly over her skin. Before she could protest or ask for more, he slicked his tongue down the curve of her breast, nibbling as he went, moving in circles, teasing her until she arched her back, trying to make him do what she wanted. Finally, after she mewed in protest because he missed the mark yet again, he flicked his tongue against the furled peak, sucking it in his mouth.

Burying his face between her breasts, he inhaled deeply. “You smell so good, Lainie,” he whispered, grinding his hips against hers, his cock sliding over her pussy.

She opened her legs wider so that each time he moved, he brushed against her clit. He must have realized it because he thrust against her and rotated his hips. Every stroke took her higher until she was gasping for breath, on the very edge of completion. “Please.”

“Please what?” Scooting down in the bed, he kissed her belly, nipping the skin above her navel, skimming his hands up and down the insides of her thighs. Hooking his thumbs on each side of her panties, he slid them off and threw them in the far corner of the room. She shifted her hips, offering herself to him, and his lips curled back from his teeth.

Her body stiffened. He stared up into her wide eyes and forced himself to slow down. He could tell she was nervous, and really couldn't blame her. She surely had questions, but he didn't have brain cells left to answer them right now. He moved back up to lie beside her, determined to hold himself in check when all he wanted was to plunge inside her and take. “I won't hurt you. But the first time may not be slow or easy. Lainie, I’ve wanted you for a long time.”

Lainie reached up and tangled her hands in his hair, using it to pull him back to her. “Maybe I don’t want slow and easy. Did you ever think about that?”

He tugged on her lower lip with his teeth and she responded, opening her mouth to suck his tongue hungrily. He slowed the kiss down, softly caressing her mouth with his own. She sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck, clutching his shoulders with her hands. When he moved away, she uttered a wordless protest that died in her throat as he began to trail his way to her jaw then her neck. He intended to take his time, no matter what his libido screamed right now. His teeth lightly scraped the skin between her neck and shoulder, and then he bit down. She said his name again and his time it sounded like a plea for more.

His mouth watered at the taste of her, he wanted to feast on her body in more ways than one. She cried out and stiffened when his hand glided down between her legs, stroking the silky folds. Marcus thrust inside her heat with trembling fingers. The sweetness of her response was slowly driving him insane. She grabbed his wrist but instead of stopping him, she rocked back and forth, her muscles clenching around his fingers. He found the spot he was looking for and pressed inward, tightening his hold when she shuddered. He chuckled and did it again.

He took her wrists in his hand and began to kiss his way back down her body. She whispered his name in a grumpy tone when he again skipped the very part begging for his touch.

When he finally ran his tongue across her clit, circling it, then spearing it with his tongue, her body came off the bed and she screamed his name. He spread her open and plunged his tongue inside her. She squirmed, trying to pull her hands out of his, but he just tightened his hold. He devoured her, lapping at her, sliding past then flicking her clit when she wasn’t expecting it.

She was on the very precipice when he stopped once more. With a low screech, she moved her hips. Nothing happened so she glared at him with narrowed eyes. “Tell me what you want, Lainie,” he said, then ran his tongue along the outer edge of her sex. He licked the rim of her pussy, barely sliding inside her hot, wet entrance.

In answer, she kicked him hard enough to make him grunt. “What in the hell do you think?” Then her hands were free because he had shoved his own under her buttocks and lifted her to his mouth, sucking her clit between his teeth, biting down on the little nub. Digging her heels into the mattress, she lunged upwards, exploding against his mouth, the waves of ecstasy cresting over her without stopping.

Taking the little peak into his mouth, he rolled his tongue back and forth until she cried out again. He held her close when she shuddered, then pressed a soft kiss on her thigh. “Baby, you taste so damn good.”

When Lainie came back to her senses, she was trying to push him away and pull him against her all at once. She didn't really know what she had said or did, but Marcus was laughing. When he started back up her body, she made her move, flipping him over on his back, straddling his hips to hold him down. She had no illusions about being strong enough to keep him in this position; she intended to use more subtle methods, like bribery. First, she had to get her breath back. .

Collapsing on his chest, she snuck her fingers under his waistband, brushing them across the head of his erection. He sucked in his breath with a hiss but she ignored him, tugging his pants off. After she’d looked her fill, she grinned up at him. “It’s my turn. Now put your hands behind your head, please.” He did what she said, but gave her a look that let her know he would only play for so long.

Lainie ran her hands over his chest in little circles, concentrating on his ribcage when she discovered he was ticklish. Then she went on to bigger and better things. Kissing a path from his chest to his navel, she paused at the top of his boxer briefs before flicking her tongue down inside the waistband to touch the tip of him. “You taste good too, Marcus.”

“Lainie,” he groaned.

She eyed him wickedly, saying in a low voice, “Payback is a bitch.”

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 01:16 AM
OMG, Jenna!! This is the best excerpt!! Now I really wanna finish that scene because I just know it's gonna be awsome. :hellobaby:

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 01:31 AM
That excerpt is totally wow Jenna. I am going to order the book so I can read the rest because Marcus just sounds so yummy :lol:

jennzilla
October 1st, 2007, 07:54 PM
I'm glad yall liked Lainie and Marcus, thanks so much! They're my favorite couple. But don't tell Allie and Jake, Faelen and Lilly, Matt and Erin that, because they tend to get jealous about that sort of thing. I'm not too worried about the men, but um.. my girls are all mean, you know.
*snicker*

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 07:59 PM
:arghhhh: I won't tell a soul but I can see why they'd be your favourite couple :lol:

Dani
October 1st, 2007, 08:59 PM
I think that they will be my favorites too!! :biggrin:

Marcus just sounds dead sexy!! :hellobaby:

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2007, 09:12 PM
Dead sexy I'd definitely have to agree there :lol:

jennzilla
October 1st, 2007, 11:52 PM
He is really hot, then again, to me all the werewolves are. I think it's genetic. Of course, according to Lainie, they all have just have PMS. Yeah.. she's a little um.. crazy. I don't know how the heck that happened, seeing how her writer's so sweet and normal and all that.
:P:

CharmedGirl
October 2nd, 2007, 12:00 AM
Werewolves are hot but some of them can be real jerks. Kellen from the Keri Arthur Riley Jenson Guardian series is one of them. I can't believe he broke up with Riley, but then again I never believed he deserved her in the first place. LOL

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 12:07 AM
He is really hot, then again, to me all the werewolves are. I think it's genetic. Of course, according to Lainie, they all have just have PMS. Yeah.. she's a little um.. crazy. I don't know how the heck that happened, seeing how her writer's so sweet and normal and all that.
:P:
Don't you mean eccentric Jenna! I think we discussed this on another thread in the paranormal sub-forum once. :lol:

Linda L Lattimer
October 2nd, 2007, 02:51 PM
Jenn, I read the review, super great, congrats to you

Linda

jennzilla
October 2nd, 2007, 11:01 PM
Werewolves are hot but some of them can be real jerks. Kellen from the Keri Arthur Riley Jenson Guardian series is one of them. I can't believe he broke up with Riley, but then again I never believed he deserved her in the first place. LOL

Oh yeah, some of the werewolves in my books are a-holes, I mean jerks too, and quite a few of them die. I sometimes wonder if I'm killin people I think are jerks, in real life. Then I let out an evil laugh and keep typing til they're extra dead.
:lol:

Of course, when a guy is a jerk there's a good reason not to stay with him. I'm sure Keri's got someone in the wings much better for Riley. Her new hero will look all that much more shinier next to the crappy jerk from before. Keri's smart.. not um.. eccentric like me. Yeah, I saw that one LOL!!

jennzilla
October 2nd, 2007, 11:02 PM
Jenn, I read the review, super great, congrats to you

Linda

Thanks Linda! I'm always surprised when people say they like them. Like when you bake cookies and they turn out juuusst right, you know?

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 11:10 PM
Keri's smart.. not um.. eccentric like me. Yeah, I saw that one LOL!!
You're smart too Jenna and it's fun being eccentric! It also seems to be a prerequisite if you're from the south! :lol:

jennzilla
October 2nd, 2007, 11:35 PM
It's gotta be the heat that makes us all insane in the membrane.
:GEEK:

Dani
October 2nd, 2007, 11:40 PM
I'll agree with that! We got some rain today, so we cooled down a bit here and had a nice breeze to boot. Thank gosh!!!

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2007, 01:19 AM
That comment about the heat is so true. Gee I wish it would rain here it has been so hot today. LOL