PDA

View Full Version : hi keri

billijo
November 30th, 2007, 09:18 PM
i just wanted to say thanks for the great books! Cheerleaderbefore i was reading regular novels then i came upon full moon rising and i fell in love with riley...well not literally...lol. now i cant read regular novels anymore. you introduced me to a whole new genre of books. i have all yours then went on to sherrilyn kenyon then to christine feehan and so on. so i wanted to say thanks. alittle disapointed about destiny kills but ill have to be patient. but i am VERY excited to hear you have many more comin out wooohooo! so thank you and KEEP EM COMING!:rockon: YOUR FAN, BILLIJO

CharmedGirl
December 11th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Hi Billijo.

There are a lot of Riley fans here and I'm disappointed about Destiny Kills as well but when it finally arrives at the bookstore it's going to be a great read and The Darkest Kiss is going to be even better because Quinn and Kade are back and better than ever. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
December 12th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Yes well for the Quinn part missed him alot.

KeriArthur
December 12th, 2007, 04:39 PM
HI Billijo Daisy Love Smilie

I'm disappointed about Destiny Kills too--I love that story (and I'm a great time writing the sequel). I'm hoping that I'll get some news about it once the christmas and new years madness is over

DavidsGirl841444
December 13th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Yeah to keri and the news about them all come on christmas get by.

billijo
December 14th, 2007, 07:50 PM
im glad they will be back too. i love how quinn gets jelous. makes me want riley with him more cause i think he really loves her and is afraid....well look what happened before...

DavidsGirl841444
December 15th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Yeah love each other but stuborn ad most of us think they are. They will be together now or later but as long as they have sex its hot.