PDA

View Full Version : The evils of blogging

milaramos
December 1st, 2007, 06:29 PM
Sometimes the strange thing about having too many things to write in, is that you forget one of them to update. I've been working on myspace and blogspot a great deal lately. I figure since more time has now let up I can actually update EVERYTHING.

So I'm doing a massive overhaul on it all. :gun_bandana: Scary aint it. lol. Its amazing how if you let time slip just how behind you can really be.

I've been updating blogs, putting up links, learned the doohickies and thingerbobbers of html...finally...and have been applying it sum. Bouncy Icon Smilie And just to throw a side note from left field, that is just a funny looking smiley. lol

So though I have not updated CTR site yet, goodness I must say it is added on the list of things to do. You know there's something to be said about promotions. I think I'm finally getting and let me say....heaven have mercy! lol. Yes I see myself in the fiture hiring in a promotional guru. A god in the advertising world unlike any other.

Any takers! lol

On the personal front, I'm sick with a high fever so if by any chance any readers are laughing at my deliriousness....dont worry I'll put it into a book lol. :tt2:

Okay off I go!

Karenne
December 1st, 2007, 07:22 PM
ohh..hope you get to feeling well soon!xmasreindeer

Linda L Lattimer
December 1st, 2007, 10:04 PM
Mila get well soon

hugs Linda

emmasanders
December 4th, 2007, 12:12 PM
I know what you mean about time. I'd love to hire a promotional guru. Writing things down on my calendar doesn't seem to help, either, and there are a lot of things to keep up with.

I hope you feel better soon! Bouncy Icon Smilie