View Full Version : Western Exotica

HeartFelt Promos
April 17th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Authors post a excerpts and your web site for readers
Thanks
Karen

Linda L Lattimer
June 15th, 2006, 08:23 AM
I'm sure somewhere out there someone has written a wonderful western exotica, so come on everyone, we would love to read one of the excerpts.

Caffey
June 28th, 2006, 02:18 AM
I know, I love westerns!!! I'd love to find some recommendations!

Linda L Lattimer
June 28th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Hmmm Caffey, I know they are out there, maybe they haven't gotten the word about this coffee time link, I will do some more checking
8)

Caffey
June 28th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Thanks Linda.
I should of mentioned Beth Williamson! Wonderful hot westerns!! They are ebooks
She writes a historical western under Samhain but will go to print soon
And contemp westerns under Loose ID
She's an autobuy that I read right away that I think i'll re-read and savor more, LOL.

Also Diane Whiteside has a Brava western, actually two books out now and a third coming soon. They are hot, but not erotica romance but I thought they should be mentioned. First is the Irish Devil and the second is The River Devil. The Southern Devil comes out in October I believe.
I'll too look more, I love westerns and the hotter!
Thanks.

Linda L Lattimer
July 3rd, 2006, 12:25 PM
Is Beth the one who wrote, The Bounty? I think that was the title.
:-\ :)

jennzilla
October 28th, 2006, 04:49 AM
I've just started one, I mean JUST. So, cross your fingers that I actually get it finished. Cowboys are one of my favorite things. The hat, the boots, spurs.. :) Yumm.

Karenne
October 28th, 2006, 11:55 AM
crossing fingers and toes for Jennzilla!:pinch:

HH Self
April 30th, 2007, 05:41 PM
This is an excerpt from one of the hotter scenes in Whispers a western erotic romance that is included in Midnight Showcase’s Summer heat 2 digest.

http://hhself.net

Blurb ~ What price would you give for freedom? What would you risk for love? A cowboy discovers he may lose more than his job to the mysterious Indian maiden some call a Horse Whisperer. Hank will soon wonder which is stronger the chains that bind Luyu or her whispered touch to his heart.

The next day the stallion came to her, his nose pushing at her shoulder. One would have thought it his turn to speak. The two stood in the middle of the corral for hours. Luyu’s hands moved through his mane and over his strong neck with the gentleness of a spring breeze. From where Hank watched, it seemed Luyu and the stallion took turns telling each other stories of a place far from the hard dry earth beneath them. At the end of the last story, Luyu reached into the small pouch she wore and took out an apple. With an open hand, she offered it to the horse. The stallion took the apple gingerly from her with a touch of his lips to her palm.

Hank and Luyu walked, gazes lingering on each other. Approaching the barn door, their fingers interlaced. When they reached the stall, Luyu placed her fingers to his lips. “Remember your promise.” She lay back on the straw and inched her dress up slender legs, the fringed edge slowly rising to reveal the dark curls that covered her pussy. Peering from the curls like dark-edged petals, her labia, opened with a hint of pink. Hank reached down to undo his belt, but her head moved from side to side. “Not with your cock.”

Hank knelt at her feet. He raised one of her legs, kissing her ankle. When he did, her folds parted further showing the soft pink center glistening with a sheen of moisture. The desire she stirred within him the day before had been churning when they entered the barn. Now it pounded in his trousers, eager for release.

A promise was a promise.

He raised her other leg, kissing her ankle. Then, resting both legs on his shoulders, he stroked her outer legs. With his lips and tongue traveling over her inner calves, Hank moved patiently toward her moist center. But, by the time he reached her lush thighs, need weighed heavily on patience. Her bottom rose high off the straw reaching for the forthcoming mouth. His hands moved forward until they caressed her hips. Her legs slid from his shoulders, spreading wide and showing the engorged folds of her pussy. Jeweled beads of wetness hung from her cleft as the sweet musk of her need filled his nostrils. Strong hands cupped her small bottom, keeping it suspended. His lips brushed the soft heated flesh of her sex. The muted whimpers that followed the kisses up her legs now turned to wanton moans of need.

As his tongue extended and traced the edges of her outer folds, then explored her inner depth, she softly murmured in her native tongue. Hank may not have understood Paiute, however, he knew ‘stop’ was not one of the words she used. His hands softly kneaded the round swells of her bottom as his tongue explored the texture and taste of her pussy. Each sweep of his tongue brought ever-hastening words to her lips. Words more breathed than spoken. Words held together with moans.

His lips gently pressed back the fleshy hood, and his tongue flickered at the hidden pebble. Her muted cries swallowing up the last of her words, fingers tugged at his hair, pulling his mouth tightly to her. His hands moved up under her dress, hands that found two nipples, nipples that echoed the hardness his tongue laved. Lips surrounded the hard bud her clit had become, and his mouth softly sucked, giving his tongue full access to every nerve. His thumb and fingers tugged and pinched the diamond-hard nipples. Her pelvis rose, pressing hard to his mouth, as her breasts pushed closer to their captor. Her body trembled, and her moans were lost to the out rush of hot breath that passed her lips. Each time, his tongue lapped the nectar from her moist depths. He felt her body shiver until she could take no more and pushed his head from between her thighs. She lowered her dress.

Hank pulled her into his arms. A slow kiss mingled the flavor of her sex with her mouth. In the shadows the two sat, her watching the stallion, Hank watching her.<o></o><o></o><o></o>

James Buchanan
April 30th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Well, I've got one... but it's gay (heck, you're suprized coming from me?) Should I post an excerpt?

Karenne
May 1st, 2007, 12:22 PM
Sure! Go right ahead
(sits back and waits for James):GEEK:

Regina
May 1st, 2007, 08:21 PM
Absolutely! I just read one of yours not too long ago and loved it! So, please do post an exerpt. :-)

James Buchanan
May 2nd, 2007, 09:56 PM
I am trying... but it does not like the accents and such in my formatt. I've pulled out every think I can think of and it still says I have 25 images in the text.

When I figure it out... you'll get one