PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am a new member

KathyLou
December 13th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Hi,

I am from Colorado and reading is one of my favorite hobbies along with needlecrafts, movies, music, and traveling. I am also a genealogy addict. I read a lot of different genres including science fiction and history books. I enjoy all kinds of romances - whether it is light romances or those with a mystery attached. I have collections of books by Debbie Macomber, Janet Dailey, Susan Wiggs, Diana Gabaldon, Robin D. Owens and many more. I read some each day, especially at the end of the work day just before going to sleep. I find that it relaxes me after working with numbers all day.

KathyLou

Karenne
December 13th, 2007, 09:28 PM
HI KathyLou!

Welcome to the forum family! Looks like you are going to be a perfect fit with us!

Glad to have you here!xmastreeplugin

Shelley Munro
December 14th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Hi KathyLou,

Welcome!

Shelley

KathyLou
December 14th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Thanks, Karenne and Shelley. I am sure that I will enjoy my time here.

Dani
December 15th, 2007, 11:57 PM
:welcome: to CTR KathyLou!

Hope you have a great time reading, posting and exploring all that CTR has to offer. There are a lot of great authors that make their home with us so please check them out while you're here. :biggrin:

Ti3
December 16th, 2007, 12:09 AM
:helloooo: Hey there Kathy...Welcome CTR! Its wonderful here...& there are alot of great people here to chat with. Also our Favorite Authors come here & actually interact with us readers (like Keri Arthur for instance)....and I find that totally cool.:leph:

DiscoDancingCarrotsCoffee Time Romance DiscoDancingCarrots

KathyLou
December 16th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!!

CharmedGirl
December 19th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Welcome Kathy.

Great of you to join us here at CTR.

Have fun posting.

Rynne_Raines
December 19th, 2007, 03:44 AM
Hi KathyLou! Nice to meet you. :)

Rynne

KathyLou
January 26th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I have been pretty busy at work and home so have not been on for a short while. I have to admit that I can be a sporatic forum member. Just get busy and don't get around to the signing in as often as I should.

And there are always books to read!!!

Thanks for the big welcome!!

Rynne_Raines
January 26th, 2008, 06:22 PM
I know the feeling KathyLou. I'm a sporatic member as well. I love this place and I never find enough time in the day to sign in and poke around as much as I'd like...lol.

KathyLou
January 26th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Evenings after work just fly by. During the weekend I have been working on genealogy and scrapbooking. And then reading just before sleep. I just don't get enough hours in the day.

sjwilling
February 1st, 2008, 09:20 PM
Hi Kathylou, Great to see you in the forums, I love the SF world too, and anything by Susan Wiggs is a must !

Looking forward to seeing you more on the boards.

S.J.