PDA

View Full Version : What's for Christmas?

ChristieSilvers
December 14th, 2007, 01:51 PM
So what does everyone want for Christmas? You know that there has to be that one special item that you hope Santa will leave in your stocking, under the tree or in the driveway! :lol:

I wanted a new digital camera. I take pics of my girls allllll the time and the camera I have is four years old and only a measly 3.1 MPs. I picked out a cute pink camera, but they were all sold out. :(

So today DH bought me a new camera (black) that has even more MPs than the one I picked out. :lol: YAY!! I can't wait to see how pretty the pics will turn out with this one.

So what are you getting for Christmas?

hollie
December 14th, 2007, 02:50 PM
xmasreindeer since i've bee on CTR i've heard about loads of new books so I want lots and lots of book tokens xmassnowmanbuild

Susan Kelley
December 14th, 2007, 03:03 PM
I want a gift card to Borders, new running shoes to get my off my butt, and to have all my children home.

Shelley Munro
December 14th, 2007, 03:12 PM
LOL - totally practical - I have a new washing machine since the old one decided to misbehave in a big way.

Shelley

ChristieSilvers
December 14th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Great ideas everyone! Gosh, I know how it is to have to buy a new washer. Mine has a leak and I have to put a towel under it for every second load of clothes. :lol: Talk about pitiful. :lol:

Oh and I just bought my oldest DD the newest Harry Potter book, from Santa, and I was shocked at how HUGE that book is! She's read them all except that one, but she's borrowed all of them from her school's library, so this is the first one I've had to buy. Talk about a shocker! The sucker was $22 and feels about 5lbs. :lol:

BUT, I'm DONE! No more shopping! YAY!

Dani
December 16th, 2007, 02:09 AM
That is a big book Christie! It took me a full 24 hours to read it I think (or close to it). I cried in a few sections and laughed my butt off in others. I think she'll enjoy it.

I want gift cards to the bookstores this year, a smaller camera (I have a huge one, but it does take nice pics) and I'd love to have something to read my ebooks on. That would be the best.

hollie
December 17th, 2007, 06:36 AM
xmasreindeer Rob just bought me a new ring its got a twirly bit and 3 small diamond chips Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie