PDA

View Full Version : Hi There!

Rayna Vause
December 20th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Hello All,

My name is Rayna Vause. I'm a new member here at Coffee Time. I'm also a newly published author. My first release, ONLY IN HER DREAMS, a paranormal romantic suspense recently released through The Wild Rose Press. It's the story of a Rachel Walker, woman having dreams of her own death and Jack Morgan, a wealthy skeptical CEO. They are brought together by a freak accident, and forced even closer by an undeniable attraction and the very real threats of a stalker. Together, Jack and Rachel must figure out who is terrorizing her before Rachelís dreams become a reality.

I'm a huge paranormal romance fan. In fact, most of what I write has some paranormal aspect in it. In my WIP file on my computer I've got a a bit of a comedy, a secret baby story, and an erotic romance, but all of them have a paranormal twist to them.

I'm thrilled to be joining in the fun here at CoffeeTime. In fact, I have my own forum here. I hope you'll stop by there and say hello or by my MySpace page www.myspace.com/summerangel726 (http://www.myspace.com/summerangel726).

I look forward to chatting with you.

susieq19572002
December 20th, 2007, 07:53 PM
You should try Hannah Howell's her Murray family is real good and how about Johanna Lindsey Malory family I love all her books tooBouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie