PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year CTR!!!

Ti3
December 23rd, 2007, 02:13 AM
xmastreedecor Merry Christmasxmastreedecor
I wanted to wish everyone here @ Coffee Time a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! May all your holidays be filled with joy this season! I appreciate coffee time so much and am thankful to those that have made this cool place possible! Look forward to talking to some of you that Ive become friends with to see whatcha got for christmas!
xmastreelights xmastreeplugin xmassnowmanbuild Santabags xmasthrow xmasreindeer :xmas_emot:

Karenne
December 23rd, 2007, 02:19 AM
Awww..you are so sweet! Merry Christmas to you too!

Sending my love and hugs!xmastreelights

DavidsGirl841444
December 23rd, 2007, 07:19 PM
Merry Christmas and blessings to all.xmastreeplugin
May you all have the best time ever.Santabags
Hope to see you all here after its all done. xmasthrow

Dani
December 23rd, 2007, 11:38 PM
xmastreedecorMerry Christmasxmastreeplugin and Happy New YearChampagneParty to all!! xmashoho xmasreindeer

CharmedGirl
December 26th, 2007, 06:26 PM
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I just want to say good luck for the New Year.

My Christmas started with a birthday/Christmas party on Christmas Eve which was at the beach. We were there having lots of fun from 5pm till 11pm, we thought everyone should be home by the time Santa arrives with our presents. LOL

Christmas day started with opening some presents and a light breakfast. Lunch was just absolutely delicious with a three course meal. Then in the afternoon there was more opening presents and finally dinner. All in all a good day!