PDA

View Full Version : New to this Area

strictlyromance2
December 27th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Hi All,

I just want to say that I was pleased to see such a community of writers and readers in one spot... that was still pretty active.

My name is Shawna and I'd like to introduce me and my publishing venture to you... I am one of the owners of Strictly Romance II Magazine... you can visit us at www.strictlyromance2.com (http://www.strictlyromance2.com)

We are a magazine that publishes not only romantic fiction and poetry, but also health and wellness. Our thinking is that in order to have a healthy and well balanced romance or just life... you need to be mentally, physically (the most you can be) and spiritually enabled to truly enjoy what is most important in life.... family, your relationships....life! So in each issue...there will be short romantic fiction, poetry, relationship articles, health/wellness articles, etc... we encourage feedback so that we will /can know what our readers would like to see... we are actively seeking submissions, and are hosting a contest ...titled "Spring Fling Romantic Fiction Contest" .... check out the site!

Me personally, I have two beautiful children that consume my time. What time I do have, I spend in school (online), and working full time....but my love for romance and writing has a place too...

I look forward to having some spirited discussions both here with you and also on our own group site ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/strictlyromance2/ )

Nice to meet you all...

JudyThomas
December 27th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Hi. Thanks for the links. Going now to check you out :-) Welcome to CoffeeTime.

CharmedGirl
December 30th, 2007, 12:45 AM
Welcome to CTR!

I'll have to check out the links and yahoo groups are always cool to join.

Dani
January 2nd, 2008, 12:46 AM
Hiya Shawna! bhowdy Smilie

It's great to have you here at CTR and we hope you have a wonderful time here reading and posting. :biggrin:

Shelley Munro
January 2nd, 2008, 03:39 PM
Welcome, Shawna. And Happy New Year.

Shelley

Linda L Lattimer
January 2nd, 2008, 04:31 PM
Hello Shawna, welcome and happy new year - I am going to check out the site and thanks so much for posting it

Linda

strictlyromance2
January 2nd, 2008, 08:03 PM
Hi All,
thanks for the warm welcome... great to be here! Happy New Year to you too!

Karenne
January 2nd, 2008, 09:12 PM
We are a fun group! I am sure you are going to have a great time with us! Welcome to our forum familycoffeecupdrinker