PDA

View Full Version : Fables Exotica

HeartFelt Promos
April 17th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Please post your excerpt and web site for readers!
Thanks
Karen

Linda L Lattimer
July 29th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Hello to everyone out there and the authors, surely you have a fable exotica to share with the readers. We would love to hear from you.
8)

jennzilla
March 5th, 2007, 11:22 PM
I know I'd love to read one.

Snow White needs to be rescued by sombody other than that boring prince by now.

Cinderella could be wooed by whose a handsome shoe salesmen by day, a sexy submissive by night.

Sleeping Beauty's dreams are begging to be invaded by a hot incubus or two.

Rapunzel is just waiting to meet the right hairdresser that's a .. cut above the rest.

And let's not get me started on Lil Red Riding Hood and the Big. Bad. Wolf. Le Sigh

Angela Caperton
February 14th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Now Available!
The Passions of Pearl (http://tinyurl.com/yvl8ge)
by
Angela Caperton

Go ahead...take a bite!

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/Capertona/PoP150x250.jpg (http://tinyurl.com/yvl8ge)

Flame Rating: 4 Flames
Cover Artist: Martine Jardin
Genre: Tarot Series, Menage, Fantasy,

Humor, Modern Fairy Tale

Can you hold a dream within a cup?

What about seven dreams in seven cups, one for each of the miners at the Bighorn rooming house, where pretty young Pearl works as a housemaid and cook?

See what happens when aphrodisiac magic promises to turn fantasy into sensuous reality, as Pearl indulges in forbidden pleasures and learns the limitless lessons of desire.

Set in the era of the great mining empires of Colorado, and rich with humor, myth, and imagery, The Passions of Pearl is no fairytale, but here, dreams do come true, gloriously and quite explicitly . . .

HOT EXCERPT

The sweet music that swirled around her was joined by a deep harmony as natural as…

Snoring.

Sound asleep, lying across the dining room table, Sumner sawed away at slumbering trees.

And it was a tall tree that drew Pearl's lustful gaze.

A tent had formed in Sumner's britches, his cock pressing against the material of his trousers as if it were about to burst through the thick material.

Pearl tiptoed to the table and put the mugs down. She didn't know why Sumner was home so soon, but she knew if Ira caught him asleep on the table, the curmudgeon might flog the poor young man to death. She reached out to shake Sumner awake, but her gaze again returned to the stiff peak of his trousers. The others shouldn't be home for hours, and Pearl knew the best way to wake the sleeping miner.

Careful so as not to rouse him yet, Pearl unbuttoned the flap of Sumner's pants, and before she could even finish, the long slab of his cock pushed through to free air like a man emerging from deep water. Pink and ridged, the fleshy head winked at Pearl and her pussy began to drip in anticipation. Her skirt became a rag on the floor and with a brazen giggle she eased onto the table, straddling the sleeping man.

Dani
February 14th, 2008, 11:55 PM
I've seen this posted some where else on the forums and I liked it. This story sounds like it's going to be delightfully sinful and wicked fun! :biggrin:

Angela Caperton
February 15th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Pearl was a hot hoot to write! :winkiss: