PDA

View Full Version : Anyone read CT Adams & Cathy Clamp?...

Regina
September 1st, 2006, 09:06 PM
Has anyone read any books by this duo? They look good, but I figured this would be the group that has checked them out. LOL

Karenne
September 11th, 2006, 03:42 PM
hmmm....you know....I know I have seen those names together...but can't remember where (losing brain cells as I age) Do you know a name of one of the books?

Regina
September 12th, 2006, 05:25 PM
A few of their books are: Hunter's Moon, Moon's Web, and Touch of Evil. Let me know if you've read them. Thanks Karenne! :-)

Karenne
September 12th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Information on the internet! You are the woman Regina!

lzz25
December 3rd, 2006, 04:03 AM
I have 4 of them in my TBR pile including Captive Moon
Th Moon ones are about Sazi Shapeshifters.
I really need to get to these

Sascha_Illyvich
May 1st, 2007, 02:12 PM
I've read Hunter's Moon. It was pretty good actually. First person POV if I recall correctly, but hot and well done. Wanted to get the next one but I have fines on my library card!

S

cheri323
May 20th, 2007, 03:02 PM
I know these are old posts, did any of you end up reading these? I have read the 4 about the Sazi world, I liked them. I'm reading Touch of Evil now it's the first of a new series. It's looking good.

Regina
June 10th, 2007, 07:39 PM
I haven't read the one I have yet, but I'm planning on doing so soon. LOL What with writing and reviewing I haven't had a chance yet, but it's very encouraging that you liked the first 4. :-)

Regina

Sapphire Phelan
June 13th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Own and read the first book and need to read the others. I know Cathy from Romance Divas.com. :D
Sapphire Phelan
http://FantasticDreams.50megs.com
www.myspace.com/SapphirePhelan
http://SapphirePhelansPassionCorner.blogspot.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SapphirePhelansParanormalNewsletter

Go beyond the usual, instead take the unusual that stretches the boundaries and find romance with Sapphire Phelan's aliens, werewolves, vampires, fairies, and other supernatural/otherworldly heroes and heroines.

Annetta
June 24th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Hi, I know this is an old thread but thought I'd use it for my first post. I have read all the Sazi books by Adams & Clamp (Hunter's Moon, Moon's Web, Captive Moon and Howling Moon) I suggest reading them in order of writing and be willing to pay attention, they get a little complicated but are worth the effort.

I tried Touch of Evil and Touch of Madness and for some reason just could not get into them. Not sure why.

Annetta

Karenne
June 25th, 2007, 01:51 AM
No matter..we are always going through looking for discussions. Besides..sometimes old can become new again! Welcome to our forum family Annetta:balloon:

TJ Michaels
July 16th, 2007, 01:09 PM
I've read them and THEY ARE FABULOUS! And not only that, I'm in a blog group with them called Divas of the Dark. You can catch us here:

http://divasofthedark.blogspot.com/

mskendra
July 17th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Thanks so much for the blog info. I am a big fan of the Sazi series.

--Kendra

phoenyxstarr
July 17th, 2007, 09:14 AM
I am gonna check these out, I have heard good things about Hunter's Moon from a couple friends.

Annetta
July 18th, 2007, 08:17 AM
I actually read "Moon's Web" from the library first, then went back to "Hunter's Moon" (I didn't like it as much). I really loved "Captive Moon" and "Howling Moon" and can't wait to see what the duo has come up with in "Moon's Fury".

I also wanted to add that if anyone is looking for a good read to try Marjorie Liu and "Soul Song", I got the ARC of it and couldn't put it down.

mskendra
July 18th, 2007, 11:36 PM
I love Majorie Liu. I don't know if Kelly Armstrong has been mentioned, but love her books too. The first one "Bitten" is my favorite. Also loved Sunny's Mona Lisa books. I just read the first one and was blown away.

I haven't been reading to much lately, but man.. now I want to go back and re-read them LOL.

Regina
August 29th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Thanks Annetta!

That's what I was looking for some feedback on if they were good or not. I still haven't had a chance to read it, Heart Dance the next book in Robin D. Owens Celta series is out and I just had to get it! LOL

Regina

Annette
August 10th, 2008, 10:06 PM
hi!! i just had to say i have read C.T. Adams Cathy Clamp from the first Sazi book to the next Thrall.and i have to say I love them. and i love reading the diffrences between the werewolf and vampire community.its great.smilies/bump.gif

Regina
August 10th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Hi Annette,

Thanks so much that's just what I wanted to know! :-)

Regina

Sascha_Illyvich
March 31st, 2011, 02:46 PM
It's been awhile but I do read them. Their shifter series is interesting and does give a pretty good view while the writing isn't "tight" it's not lacking. Plenty of description from what I remember and the world building is solid. I think you'll enjoy them even though I'm a day late on commenting here.