PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!!

ChristieSilvers
January 1st, 2008, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone. I'm just stopping by to wish everyone a Happy New Year for 2008. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's Eve. Hopefully there aren't too many hungover headaches going on today. :lol:

I know that I've been scarce lately, and I promise to remedy that soon, but we'll just blame it on the holidays, my oldest daughter's 11th birthday, my youngest daughter's 3rd birthday and my own birthday. This time of year is soooo hectic in the Silvers household.

Anyway, I'm wishing you all well and sending healthy, happiness, and prosperity to everyone in 2008! :wub: 2008Hat

Dani
January 2nd, 2008, 12:04 AM
Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years as well.

I spent my birthday in Asheville, NC and Helen, GA. Then went to Cleveland, GA the next day to spend a few days with family friends and came home yesterday.

ChristieSilvers
January 2nd, 2008, 11:03 AM
Sounds like fun! We love going to Helen. We haven't been in about a year and a half, but the girls loved it. We also took them to the Cabbage Patch Hospital in Cleveland and came home with far too many new clothes and dolls. :lol:

Shelley Munro
January 2nd, 2008, 03:38 PM
Happy New Year to you, too. It's started off fine and sunny here in New Zealand.

Shelley

Karenne
January 2nd, 2008, 04:16 PM
Happy New Year to you too!

2008Glasses

Linda L Lattimer
January 2nd, 2008, 05:14 PM
Christie, have a happy new year,

Linda

Dani
January 2nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
Sounds like fun! We love going to Helen. We haven't been in about a year and a half, but the girls loved it. We also took them to the Cabbage Patch Hospital in Cleveland and came home with far too many new clothes and dolls. :lol:
That's always the way it goes when you have daughters that love Cabbage Patch Kids. I remember being that way when I was little too.:lol:

ChristieSilvers
January 2nd, 2008, 11:38 PM
:lol: So true, so true!