PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the new Keri Arthur Fans!

Karenne
January 8th, 2008, 03:10 PM
WOW! We have had so many new people in this area of our forums, I thought it might be a great idea for everyone to stop by and introduce themselves (old and new) so that we could get to know each other better!

So introduce yourself. Tell us how you found out about Keri's books. And tell us which books you have read.

And most importantly..who is favorite male character in all of the books?

fierylestat
January 8th, 2008, 04:13 PM
hello!! i'm pretty new to the posting aspect..LOL..i'm usually a watcher to the posts,...My mom and I came across Keri's books in our fav local bookstore and since then have read all the Riley books thus far..Can't wait for more!!!! We keep passing them back and forth and just recently got my sister into them:biggrin:.

~Amanda

Dani
January 9th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Do I really have to Karenne??? Laugh it Up fuzball

Okay, I'm Dani (yes, you can call me that and not IrishWolf if you wish) and I'm a moderator here. I will help answer any questions that you have, so just message me in the threads or in a private message and I'll do what I can. Bouncy Icon Smilie

I came across Keri's books when I was looking for something new to read. I saw the third book and it looked interesting and I realized it was a series, so I picked up the first book, breezed through it and went back for the rest. I have read them all and waiting (not very patiently at times mind you) for The Darkest Kiss.

My favorite male characters are QuinnLusty Drool Smilie, Rhoan, Liander and Kade so far. I'm going to have to read more on Ben before I decide about him, but he sure does sound hot!! :devil:

DavidsGirl841444
January 9th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Hey all I am DavidsGirl or DG and love this place and Keri's books she is brilliant. So hey all welcome to the nut house.FunnyTongueSmilie

I picked up the first of the Riley books in my local library and never stopped after that. Kept eating them up and waiting not very patiently for the next book in the seies. Beggin' Smilie

Anyway the hottest guy in her books of course hands down Quinn the hunky vampire.:wub: He is just so sexy makes butter melt just by looking at it.

Hope to see you all around.Cheerleader

Angie61881
February 8th, 2008, 10:53 AM
I can't tell you how much i love Keri Arthur's books. I came across them last year when i had just got into paranormal romance. what really caught my attention was the cover. I didn't start reading any of the books until i had the first four I didn't realize it was a series. I just liked the covers i didn't even read the back. I usaually just pick up the book based on the cover. I don't like to have to much info on the book i just want to pick it up and read and be surprised.

Angie61881
February 8th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Daisy Love Smilie I agree with DG the hotest guy in her books is Quinn of course no doubt about it. And yes i have always been a Quinn fan.

Maria M.
February 9th, 2008, 01:26 AM
I'm Maria and I have read all of Keri's books except for the anthologies and the spook squad series. I heard about the books from my friend Billy and have been hooked ever since i read the first one in the riley series. After that I couldn't keep my hands off the rest of her books. Her hottest male character has to be Quinn and even though he can be stupid and even more stubborn than Riley sometimes I love him to death.

DavidsGirl841444
February 9th, 2008, 02:38 AM
We all love him to death and the stupid part we can't blame him to much he was born a male.

Maria M.
February 9th, 2008, 03:39 PM
that is so true. I am told all the time that I expect too much from men.

DavidsGirl841444
February 10th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Not enough expecting knowing that they are men and what there brains are like.

sabby07
February 10th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Hi everyone! Im Sabrina I'm also a moderator here (ok i try to be) I am a huge Kerri fan and I have my fingers crossed for Quinn! I'm pretty sure Dani suggested Keri's books to me and I have faithfully picked up everything else she has suggested and LOVED them all LOL. Welcome to all the new fans!!!

Ti3
February 10th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Hi ya everyone...my names Tyra(Ti3). I found Keri's books just by simply browsing in one of our local bookstores. I made sure to pick up as many of the series as I could...then began reading @ the speed of light. :lol: I loved Keri's Riley Series from the get go. They grabbed my attention and kept it until I finished book 5. As others have mentioned the patience is a virtue thing -I too am trying to wait patiently on book 6. Whew!

I guess I would have to say Quinn is my ultimate favorite character....however I guess I had a love/hate thing for Kellen. I really thought he was hot until he started acting like an Asshat! :oops: uh...sorry bout the rant hehehe...I think Keri and her mind are great!!! I will follow her next series too Im sure (Destiny Kills), As Im sure they too will be wonderful!

Dani
February 10th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Hi everyone! Im Sabrina I'm also a moderator here (ok i try to be) I am a huge Kerri fan and I have my fingers crossed for Quinn! I'm pretty sure Dani suggested Keri's books to me and I have faithfully picked up everything else she has suggested and LOVED them all LOL. Welcome to all the new fans!!!
Well I'm glad you've liked all my suggestions Sabby! I try to make good ones. :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
February 11th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Yeah Quinn supports growing in numbers party.

MidnightBloom
February 23rd, 2008, 08:19 PM
Hi!I am Jess. I am not only new to Keri,I am new to reading in general..not that I couldn't read.I have only read the Riley series so far.I found out about Keri from my sis,kind of...She left a book at my house so one day I picked it up and started reading.It was Full Moon Rising.....I didn't know it the first in a series, until I finished about 5 hours later.I couldn't put it down.I have been hooked ever since. I called her to find out if she had the rest,but she didn't .I drove to the nearest book store and bought the rest.I have read all 5 and I'm waiting for The Darkest Kiss.That was 2 weeks ago. I am hoping Quinn straightens out because I am really liking him...but I love all the characters

Dani
February 23rd, 2008, 10:06 PM
Welcome MidnightBloom! bhowdysmilie.gif

We're glad that you joined us here. Keri's books are very addictive and we're all waiting patiently (some more than others) for The Darkest Kiss to come out.

So grab a cup of coffee (or tea), sit back and enjoy yourself here while reading and posting! :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
February 24th, 2008, 06:34 PM
We all hope that Quinn gets his act together.

DavidsGirl841444
February 25th, 2008, 12:48 PM
That and more more scenes of them hooking up and him being naughty but not that bad.

hollie
February 25th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Hi i'm Hollie i'm another moderator i found Keri's books in York and liked the look of the covers and the idea of half vamp half wolf i've been hooked since

CharmedGirl
February 25th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Hi there. My name is Bec and I'm also a Moderator. I came across Keri's books while browsing for a new series in the local bookstore and I knew I just had to the Riley series. Once I started reading the first book I couldn't put the book down. LOL

sabby07
February 25th, 2008, 07:08 PM
I'm Sabby I am also a moderator here. I was hooked on Keri's books from Dani -I think I finished all of them within 2 weeks lol

MPlaymate
February 25th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Hello i'm Mickey and i had a customer checking out Tempting sin (book 3) loved the art work then found out while reading it that it was a series. bought all the books and i am waiting like the rest for the next book and am currently reading other books to pass the time until may now when book 6 comes out. My favorite male charaters is Quinn and Kade. There's just something sexy about vampires and horses!!!!

Dani
February 25th, 2008, 10:11 PM
I'm Sabby I am also a moderator here. I was hooked on Keri's books from Dani -I think I finished all of them within 2 weeks lol
Sabby honey, you posted twice. LOL!

See people, I'm a good influence on others. Laugh it Up fuzball

sabby07
February 25th, 2008, 10:44 PM
how the h3ll did I do that?? see I'm the moderator that keeps all the other moderators on their toes

Karenne
February 25th, 2008, 11:54 PM
snicker

snicker

Laugh it Up fuzball

sabby07
February 26th, 2008, 10:22 AM
:hatecomputer: Karenne~
you snicker because you know my MAD computer skills!

DavidsGirl841444
February 26th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I love your computer skill they are better then mine. And don't snicker that s so childish we laugh hehehehehe. J/K!

hollie
February 26th, 2008, 04:19 PM
at least your computers work mine keeps desiding to strike we had to reboot ever thing again thats twice in a week now it is working so slow i can't get anything done
smilies/candy.gif need chocolate

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 04:20 PM
*hands you chocolate*

It'll get better Hollie. :biggrin:

sabby07
February 26th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Oh Hollie been there I feel your pain! Computers and I don't really get along luckily I have a computer wizard in the family to fix all my problems LOL.

Dani you weren't in the power outage were you??

sabby07
February 26th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I love your computer skill they are better then mine. And don't snicker that s so childish we laugh hehehehehe. J/K!
My laugh sounds more like a hackle! its an evil laugh!

DavidsGirl841444
February 27th, 2008, 09:37 AM
oH i LIKE EVIL LAUGHS MUCH MORE SEXIER.

Sapphire_Rose
May 5th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Hello, My name is Amanda. I have been hooked on The Riley Series ever since i picked up the first book. I acctually stumbled upon it while staying overnight in Fargo North Dakota. I was helping move my Brother up there for school. I was stuck in the hotel for an afternoon and drove to the store for a book. I happened upon the first book and read that in a matter of hours. Then when I got back down to my home I had to go and pick up the other three that were out. since then I have been picking them up whenever they came out.

Of course Quinn is my fav. male charcter. My second fave would have to be Liander. Something about how he stick by Rhoan through everything is great!

NessyPerth
May 6th, 2008, 01:09 AM
hiya girls, long time no see. Did someone say "Quinn"?? LOL

hollie
May 6th, 2008, 02:46 PM
hi Sapphire_rose welcome to coffee time you found the right place if you like Keri's books but we have to go shares on Quinn

CharmedGirl
May 6th, 2008, 08:38 PM

OMG Ness. Where have you been girl? We've missed you heaps.

Mmmm yummy Quinn. I still haven't got The Darkest Kiss yet and I'm so upset but I'll get around to reading it. LOL

NessyPerth
May 7th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Hiya Bec, ive missed you all too. especially you and dani. I went down south for a few months with my daughter over summer and since i got back i started a new job and have been working 16 hr day's. So it's been literally Work, Eat, Sleep for me LOL.

Dani
May 7th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Hello, My name is Amanda. I have been hooked on The Riley Series ever since i picked up the first book. I acctually stumbled upon it while staying overnight in Fargo North Dakota. I was helping move my Brother up there for school. I was stuck in the hotel for an afternoon and drove to the store for a book. I happened upon the first book and read that in a matter of hours. Then when I got back down to my home I had to go and pick up the other three that were out. since then I have been picking them up whenever they came out.

Of course Quinn is my fav. male charcter. My second fave would have to be Liander. Something about how he stick by Rhoan through everything is great!
Welcome to the forums Amanda! We're happy you could join us and hope you have a great time with all of us being crazy. LOL! Honestly, though we're really nice.

Someone is always saying Quinn, you know that!! LMAO!!

Hiya Bec, ive missed you all too. especially you and dani. I went down south for a few months with my daughter over summer and since i got back i started a new job and have been working 16 hr day's. So it's been literally Work, Eat, Sleep for me LOL.
I've missed you too Ness!! You can't stay away that long anymore, you hear me? I'm sorry that work is getting in your way of posting, but such is life sometimes (which totally sucks, but you have to make money).

CharmedGirl
May 7th, 2008, 11:10 PM

Hope you had lots of fun while you were away Ness. As for the 16hour work days YIKES.
:TroutSlap:

NessyPerth
May 8th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Thanks bec, yeah i did have heaps of fun while i was away. And as for the long work hrs... well now that has an upside too. next year overseas travel will be good :)

DavidsGirl841444
May 8th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Welcome nessy love to ahve you back Yeah Quinn always around in here. Overseas travel all fun and games. Amanda welcome keri's books are fantastic.