PDA

View Full Version : If you could be any animal in the world....

Teresa D'Amario
January 10th, 2008, 01:21 AM
what would it be?

I'm curious. If I could be anything I'd be a black panther. I love the sleekness, and the way she moves. Ilove the eyes, and the ability to fight and be nasty when need be, but cuddly and lovey dovey if I want to. Power and cuddles. Can't beat it!!!

DavidsGirl841444
January 10th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Whoa if I could be an animal.

Lets see it would be a tiger I love the sleekness and strength they are powerful and majestic. Love their colors the way their muscles move and how they can take down a prey like that.

Teresa D'Amario
January 10th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Hmm, tigers are good. And their eyes... so hot! So intense... so scary! Yeah, I can see tigers. :D I also like Ligers. Can't help wondering what they would be in the wild. Some say they couldn't survive because they have to eat so much. But imagine that huge power. Nothing would stand a chance against the biggest cat in the world!

DavidsGirl841444
January 10th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Yes two worlds the best of each I like that being half and half. I bet they can survive

Dani
January 10th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Dg took my favorite animal. LOL! I was born in the year of the tiger and I love them completely. They are my favorite big cat and they are one of the only ones that can pur like their smaller counterparts which is soo cute to me. I also have a affection for wolves. They have this beauty about them that I really can't describe, they are cunning and fast on their feet as well.

Teresa D'Amario
January 10th, 2008, 11:05 PM
Now now, they don't purr, they chuff! LOL. Can you tell I research these animals? I love tigers - they are actually my 2nd fav and I was born in the Year of the Tiger too. :)

Dani
January 10th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Okay, you say chuff, I say purr. It sounds the same to me. Laugh it Up fuzball

Teresa D'Amario
January 11th, 2008, 03:02 AM
LOL. I only remember because whe I researched Ligers they said they are the only other cat besides Tigers who chuff, which is similar to purring. LOL.

Daisy Love Smilie

DavidsGirl841444
January 11th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Ok no idea what chuff was thought all cats purred. And I was born year of rat but not my fav they are to small for my taste.

Celia Jade
January 11th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I love cats so I'd say a cat. Possibly a wild one. I think I must have been a cat in a previous life because I feel so connected with them.

Celia

what would it be?

I'm curious. If I could be anything I'd be a black panther. I love the sleekness, and the way she moves. Ilove the eyes, and the ability to fight and be nasty when need be, but cuddly and lovey dovey if I want to. Power and cuddles. Can't beat it!!!

Teresa D'Amario
January 11th, 2008, 08:23 PM
So let's see if I can turn this around. If your HUSBAND could be any animal you wanted him to be, what would it be?

Obviously the ladies lean more toward the feline for themselves. what about for your mates???

DavidsGirl841444
January 11th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I would love him to be a wolf animal in bed and crazy when the moon is out and wanting to keep me for himself territorial love it.

danetteb
January 11th, 2008, 10:22 PM
I've got a thing for Dragons. To be a great mythical creature and be graceful enough to fly, it'd be a wonderful to be one. :)

jennzilla
January 11th, 2008, 11:52 PM
what would it be?

Cool, Teresa, I am a panther. Well, I was. The panther was my old high school mascot. They also live here in the area(N.E. Louisiana). I've always loved them, but am also a little afraid of them because my father used to tell us stories about how fierce they could be. I think he did this so we wouldn't go in the woods when it got dark.

Go Panthers!