PDA

View Full Version : What's next?

Karenne
September 4th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Hey Linda!

What do you have coming on your horizon? Is Fear An Anthology released yet? Where do we go to get it?

Linda L Lattimer
September 5th, 2006, 01:06 AM
HI Karenne,

I went to the www.whiskeycreekpress.com website tonight and looked under my name and noticed that it is supposed to be out this month. The Last Journey with By Grace is due to be out sometime this month, unless something comes up, will keep you posted on that one, too. And my daughter, Suzanne and I have a short story, The Return of the Unwelcomed is supposed to be in the anthology line up with By Grace for October around Halloween.

Did you happen to read that my lastest, A Man for Mom, got a five beacon review? I was like, wow!

Thanks for asking, and I will keep you posted

hugs Linda

Karenne
September 11th, 2006, 02:57 PM
WOW! Congratulations Linda! That is wonderful! You must be so proud!

Linda L Lattimer
September 20th, 2006, 02:07 AM
Hi Karenne

thanks so very much, I have been so busy with some edits and things going on in my life, that I haven't had the chance to breath, I should know more about my other releases soon

have a great day and thanks for all your support

Linda

Karenne
September 20th, 2006, 08:46 PM
I am loyal and besides..I love you!

Linda L Lattimer
September 22nd, 2006, 06:46 PM
Karenne
you always bring a smile to my face, a sweet tear to my eye and make my heart leap for joy with all your sweet words.

love you back, Linda

Karenne
September 23rd, 2006, 12:17 PM
:wub: Same here Linda.

Linda L Lattimer
September 23rd, 2006, 05:53 PM
I went to www.bygracepublishing.com and noticed that my recent release, The Last Journey is out now, today and I love the cover, please go over and take a look, buy some copies and enjoy

hugs to all
Linda
happy reading

Karenne
September 24th, 2006, 10:35 PM
http://www.bygracepublishing.com/lastjourneythumbnail.jpg

Oh you are right Linda...it is beautiful!:clap:

Linda L Lattimer
September 26th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Thursday night, the 28th, from 9-10 pm, I am having a chat at By Grace Publishing in their chat room, discussing my latest release, The Last Journey, sure hope you can stop in and enjoy in the chat. There will be a drawing giving away an ebook copy of The Last Journey - I hope you can attend.
www.bygracepublishing.com in the chatroom on their site

On another note:
And thanks Karenne for placing my cover on here!!! You always think about us authors, readers, editors and everyone in general!

Karenne
September 27th, 2006, 10:47 PM
:wub: Thanks Linda!

Linda L Lattimer
September 30th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Just wanted to share my new review from The Romance Studio on my book release, Cheyenne and Her Prince Charming, here is a snippet and the link to the whole review

hugs Linda (ooops, now I have to really get cracking on book two)

I was totally engrossed in this novel right from the beginning. Trey and Cheyenne are wonderfully appealing characters and the story of their romance is really gripping. The descriptions of the ranch make the reader feel like she is right there. The other characters are very well drawn and vivid, particularly Celeste, the assistant and Cheyenne's sister Virginia. The author really makes the reader dislike the manipulative Virginia for most of the story… I love a good villain. I really found this one hard to put down once I started, so I didn't and lost a lot of sleep as a result, and it was worth every minute!
Overall rating:
Sensuality rating: Mildly sensual
Reviewer: Maura Frankman
September 30, 2006

http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/cheyenneprincelattimer.htm

Karenne
October 2nd, 2006, 04:43 PM
Congratulations! That is just wonderful!

maryeason
October 2nd, 2006, 05:39 PM
Great review Linda. Congrats...

Linda L Lattimer
October 9th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks Mary

Now I must share my review from Coffee Time Romance on my recent other one, A Man For Mom with Wings-epress

here is goes:

A MAN FOR MOM
LINDA L. LATTIMER
ISBN# 1-59705-192-6
September 2006
Wings ePress, Inc.
www.wings-press.com
E-Book
$6.00
320 Pages
Paranormal Encore L’ Amour
Rating: 5 Cups

Lizbeth Fortson had been left a widow; mother of 2 girls and a lifetime of degradation and shame. The ghost of her dead husband haunts her, and on the day of her marriage to Mark Stuart he appeared, casting disparaging remarks. Would she ever be free of him?

Mark Stuart owns the construction company that Lizbeth’s son-in-law works for. Upon meeting her, he fell instantly in love and proceeded to court her. On their honeymoon he came across his new bride screaming at the hotel walls. After he calmed her down, she could not tell him what was going on, but he vowed to get to the bottom of her hysterics.

Lizbeth and Mark begin their life together with secrets between them that ate at Lizbeth and puzzled Mark, until he started secretly reading Lizbeth’s journal. What he discovered ripped his heart in two and made him more determined than ever to love his wife to contentment. Could his love alone conquer Lizbeth’s demon?

Ms. Lattimer has written a heart rending depiction of co-dependence and spousal abuse. She affectively captures the feelings of worthlessness and despair that battered women feel, perfectly illustrating the mental degradation that occurs behind closed doors. I cried for Lizbeth while understanding her reasons, hoping that Mark would come to understand her motives. The methodical break down of Lizbeth’s defenses by her dead husband's perversities had me hopping mad. Mark’s gentle treatment after he started reading her notes had me cheering him on. Bravo Ms. Lattimer, you lit a light of truth to the dark corner of many women’s lives.

Kathy
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance
Reviewer for Karen Find Out About New Books

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Amanformom.html

Karenne
October 9th, 2006, 10:15 PM
WOOHOO! That is awesome Linda!

Congratulations!

AllyBlue
October 10th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Yay for the fantastic review! It sounds like an excellent book :D

Linda L Lattimer
October 15th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Hi Ally

I really enjoyed composing the book, even though some of it brought back sad memories with my cousin, since I used part of her story as a backdrop, but sometimes there is abuse with women and it is hard for them to walk away and when someone special comes along, it is even harder to give in to a new love and accept a new change.

Thanks, Linda

Karenne
October 16th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Nicely put Linda!

Linda L Lattimer
October 25th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks, Karenne
hugs, Linda

Karenne
October 28th, 2006, 12:35 PM
So what else are you working on now Linda? I know you are working on something (wink) you always are!

Linda L Lattimer
November 1st, 2006, 02:41 PM
Yes, I have really been busy of late with so much going on in my life, and sorry I haven't had a chance to post

Had a new release come out the end of October at By Grace Publishing, an anthology that I shall with two other great authors, my short story - The Return of the Unwelcomed, was written by myself and my daughter, Suzanne, so visit www.bygracepublishing.com and see the great cover. I will have an excerpt later to post for you....

also got three shorts that I have been editing for Whiskey Creek Press that will be released in March 2007, with the Whiskey shot line...

I will tell you more later, Karenne

hugs Linda

Karenne
November 4th, 2006, 01:15 PM
http://www.bygracepublishing.com/FromDarknessThumb.jpg NEW From Darkness by Sheila Holloway, Nell Dixon, and Linda Lattimer with Suzanne Lattimer-Weaver

In From the Cold by Sheila Holloway
A breathy whisper. A misty form on a stormy night. When Veronica Lowe inherits the old family plantation house, she doesn’t expect to be the heir of two dashing spirits too. Will she be able to stay out of harm’s way as they try to get her attention? What about handsome JB Spears? Can her heart stay intact in his presence?

Cue Me In by Nell Dixon
Fae Heath wants to be on T.V. but not just in any show. She wants to be on Ghost UK, the leading show on supposed paranormal activity. She intends to win the competition to find a new presenter. Tall, slim, blonde and with a fabulous pair of boots, how can she fail? The Return of the Unwelcomed by Linda Lattimer with Suzanne Lattimer-Weaver
Brandi was certain she had seen the last of the boy who melted her teen-aged heart ten years ago, until Rob rides back into town and into her life. The town doesn't want him back, but a drifting spirit is determined to find a way to bring them together forever.

Linda L Lattimer
November 11th, 2006, 09:56 PM
I wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone. I haven't been able to post much of late with so much personal stuff going on in my life right now, something, I am sure many of us all have that puts a hold on many things. Now that things have slowed a bit, I wanted to post and say hello to all in our happy family.

I should have an excerpt from my latest to post in a couple of days, and I just got a contract from Midnight Showcase for a historical, Forbidden Love, which is a bit different than some of the other books that I write, but I really enjoyed writing this book. It is a bit lengthly too than my other ones. It is due to be released in fall of 2007. Where has this year gone, to?

In January, I will have another mystery come out, with Wings ePress, with my daughter, Suzanne, and am patiently waiting for the release of that one, too.

That is my update so far, but I promise to try to post more in a couple of days with an excerpt.

hugs to all, Linda

Linda L Lattimer
November 11th, 2006, 09:57 PM
And a special thanks to Karenne, for posting the cover of my latest in the anthology along with a short blurb on the books

hugs to you, Linda

Karenne
November 12th, 2006, 12:50 AM
BIG GRIN

(bowing) You are very welcome honey!

Linda L Lattimer
November 16th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Hello everyone. Have to share a review for a short that is not even ready to be released until March 2007 with Whiskey Creek Press new line called Whiskey Shots, I have three stories in the release and here is a review already - I really loved writing these stories, too.

http://www.simegen.com/reviews/list/30942.html%20

Publisher: Whiskey Creek Press
http://www.whiskeycreekpress.com
ISBN: 9781593749637
Genre: Fiction
Subgenre: Suspense
Release date: TBD
Format:
Pages: 40
Price: $

Linda Lattimer has hit the nail on the head with three short stories- "Adultery", "The Annoying Jingle", and "The Perfect Seclusion". To tell you specifics of each individual plot would give everything away, so suffice to say that this powerful collection of three short stories is an excellent read.

Are there any women readers who feel the need to avenge or be avenged? This is a book you will thoroughly enjoy! Short…but straight to the point…Whiskey Shots, Volume 3 is a lesson to all of you men out there, who bully, cheat or disrespect the women in your life. After all, revenge can be awfully sweet!

Karenne
December 3rd, 2006, 04:01 AM
Wonderful! Congratulations!

Linda L Lattimer
December 12th, 2006, 08:31 PM
December's #1 Bestseller
HOPE ANTHOLOGY by Whiskey Creek Press Authors
Genre: Anthology
SubGenre: Inspirational

I wanted to share that the HOPE Anthology is hot this month at Whiskey Creek Press. I have two short stories, A New Beginning and No More Mr. Lonely

So happy about this, we have some great stories in this anthology

Hugs Linda

jennzilla
December 27th, 2006, 12:00 AM
What's the book about, Linda? I love that cover, btw.

Linda L Lattimer
December 28th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Hi Jen
Hope Anthology is a collection of hopeful stories that different authors pen - sort of like an inspiration of hope type thing. I had fun composing my two stories plus three of my other shorts with Whiskey Creek Press will be out in March sort of getting even with some male species when they kind of thread the water so to speak interrupting the woman's happiness. It will be available as an e-book in March and am looking forward to that too

Hugs to you, hope you are enjoying the holidays

Linda

Karenne
January 1st, 2007, 10:29 PM
That is just wonderful about it being #1! You must be so proud

Linda L Lattimer
January 2nd, 2007, 06:12 PM
Yes Karenne

very much so

and now more great news, ONE LANE BRIDGE is out with Wings now, so stop on over and take a look
www.wingspress.com and see the great cover, and this is with my middle daughter, Suzanne who had it as a 70 page short story and I said come on, let's add some more interesting events to it.

I don't know if I mentioned earlier, I may have, so much going on but have a new contract with Midnight Showcase, for Forbidden Love, yes, think I have mentioned it but will do so again

and got a contract with Tree Press for A Glimmer of Hope, am soooo happy, as you can probably tell

hugs and happy new year to everyone and best wishes for a great year

Linda Lattimer

Karenne
January 3rd, 2007, 01:33 AM
Another book...where do you find the time? Way to go!

BIG HUG

Linda L Lattimer
January 13th, 2007, 12:53 AM
Hi Karenne

I really don't know, guess I have this energy, not, LOL, no some of them I have written years ago and now have polished up and resent. You know when you're a housewife, young, taking care of children, a hubby and when you find the time to sit and write you pen many stories and have to wait until they are grown and you have time to send them out, well, that was how it wsa in my world

you are super sweet

Linda

Linda L Lattimer
March 7th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Hi Gang

sort of been out of things with some medical stuff going on in my life, not to mention internet problems galore but I should be able to get online better now I hope.

I did want to share two great reviews that Coffee Time gave to me
one is my latest mystery with daughter, Suzanne, One Lane Bridge,

and the second from Whiskey Shots 3, three short stories

thanks Coffee time for great reviews

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Onelanebridge.html

And whiskey creek press shots review link

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Whiskeyshotsvol3.html

Linda L Lattimer
March 19th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Hey everyone, I am holding a movie trivia contest on my website and to the winner I am giving a basket of goodies, which consist of an assortment of teas, candles, soothing bath products to relax at the end of the day, a couple of my books, some stationary notepads and some more little hidden surprises. The contest ends on the 1st of June, so stop over at my website, take a peek and let the game begin. In the event there is a tie, there will be a drawing, up to three winners, with the two secondary winners also winning nice little assorted surprises.

All you have to do is go to my website and read all the movie trivia questions. You can easily do a cut and paste and underneath or beside each question, just put the name of the movie that the small quote comes from. After you have the questions answered, just send me an email to LyndaLLattimer@aol.com. I will announce the winners on my website on June 1st.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/OurAuthors/LindaLLattimer/Contests.html

While you are there check out my updated website
Linda L

Linda L Lattimer
April 6th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Hello everyone, I just learned that my contemporary romance, A Family For The Holidays is being released this month at Tree Press

so be sure to go over and check it out, at www.treepress.net

Blurb from the Book:

She eyed the ring once more. “This looks vaguely familiar. This was the one that I was spying when I was with mother that day. This is a setup.”
He stood to his feet, shaking the cramp out that was starting then spied the children at the edge of the kitchen door. “I didn’t know what kind of ring you preferred. It wasn’t a setup. I gather since you are procrastinating that this is a no.”
“I never said that.”
“You didn’t have to. Your silence is answering for you. Not to mention the expressionless look tapered on your face.”
“I need time.”
“Vickie, how much more time do you need? Isn’t it obvious how much I love you? How crazy I am about you?”
“I just need...”
“That is beginning to sound like a broken record, my dearest Victoria.”
“Josh please...”

Karenne
April 7th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Congratulations Linda! That is just awesome!:clap:

Linda L Lattimer
May 14th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Hi guys just a reminder my contest is still going on, and can be found on my webpage. I am considering allowing it to run into the middle of June since I have an author chat that month.

don't forget to stop by

Hey everyone, I am holding a movie trivia contest on my website and
to the winner I am giving a basket of goodies, which consist of an
assortment of teas, candles, soothing bath products to relax at the
end of the day, a couple of my books, some stationary notepads and
some more little hidden surprises. The contest ends on the 1st of
June, But I may extend it until the middle of June, since I have an author
Chat coming up in June, so stop over at my website, take a peek and let the game begin. In the event there is a tie, there will be a drawing, up to three
winners, with the two secondary winners also winning nice little
assorted surprises.

All you have to do is go to my website and read all the movie trivia
questions. You can easily do a cut and paste and underneath or beside
each question, just put the name of the movie that the small quote
comes from. After you have the questions answered, just send me an
email to LyndaLLattimer@aol.com. I will announce the winners on my
website after the contest is over.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/OurAuthors/LindaLLattimer/Contests.ht
ml
(If the link doesn't click, just make sure there are no spaces in the
link, sometimes by the message goes through, spaces appear, thanks)

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/OurAuthors/LindaLLattimer/Home.html
http://coffeetimeromance.com/Boards/index.php

While you are there check out my updated website
Linda L

Linda L Lattimer
May 14th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I just had to share two reviews that I got on two different books

here are the links, so happy today....

http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/lastjourneylattimer.htm

http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/familyholidayslattimer.htm

Linda L Lattimer
May 14th, 2007, 12:55 PM
forgot to say what two books, oops

The Last Journey, a contemporary romance
and
A Family for the Holidays, another contemporary romance

I just had to share two reviews that I got on two different books

here are the links, so happy today....

http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/...eylattimer.htm

http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/...yslattimer.htm

Linda L Lattimer
May 21st, 2007, 06:52 PM
I had to share another review I got on A Family for the Holidays

this one is from Coffee Time Romance, thanks Maura for the review!!!

Linda

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/Afamilyfortheholidays.html

Karenne
May 21st, 2007, 07:45 PM
Congrats Linda! Maura writes such great reviews!

:P:

Linda L Lattimer
June 8th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Hi Karenne, yes you are right, Maura has a flare for doing reviews that always make me feel good inside. She is wonderful

Linda