PDA

View Full Version : Nicole's Newsletter

Nicole Gestalt
January 13th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Great news!

My January/New Year newsletter is now available.

The newsletter contains all my newest hits for writing, as well as information about my newest releases. I run competitions only available to those who read the newsletter and each month post up an interview with a different author.

If you would like to receive the newsletter contact me and I'll send it to you.

WriterCoffee

Karenne
January 13th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Wonderful! Is that a email newsletter? Or do you post it on your site? Or will you be posting it here?

Yes, I need coffee so I am a little slow!

Nicole Gestalt
January 13th, 2008, 01:58 PM
It's an email newsletter (so at the moment has no pictures since I felt it would be safer just doing text for the moment).

Since it will be sent out personally to each person who signs up for it I will be able to give out special offers and competitions only for those few people. Although I will be running some competitions that I will also make a more open announcement about for everyone.

Know you mention coffee I think it's about time I had some too it might help wake me up :sleep1:

Karenne
January 13th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Great! I am in! I want one pretty please!

Nicole Gestalt
February 21st, 2008, 08:25 AM
Sorry I've not been around much this month I've been ill, and the medication the doctors have given me makes me fall asleap a lot.

This is a just a quick note to say that the February newsletter is finally available! If you would like a copy please message me privately with your email address and I'll send you out a copy.

If you got last months newsletter you should have found this months newsletter in your inbox already - if you haven't please contact me and I'll resend you out a copy.

Karenne
February 21st, 2008, 12:03 PM
oh Nicole! I am sorry to hear that. Well but sometimes when I am sick..all I want to do is sleep! So maybe it is a good thing? :flowers:

Hope you get to feeling better soon honey!

Nicole Gestalt
February 22nd, 2008, 01:30 PM
Thanks Karenne,

Well for the past three or more weeks I just couldn't do anything other then sleep. Now I'm sleeping loads but I'm finally able to fit things in between the sleep (even if it is only in short bursts). Still small steps and all that :)