PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!

sjwilling
January 15th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Heading out now for CT scan and appointment with surgeon.

Keeping fingers crossed that I don't need any more surgery at the moment. Certainly hoping they don't decide they have to remove the pancreas -- that will have me in hospital for three months or so and I really can't afford that. :arghhhh:

I need a nice, semi clean, bill of health guys so get that magic working lasses.

:support:

S.J.

Karenne
January 15th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Keeping my fingers crossed!

sabby07
January 15th, 2008, 12:07 PM
good luck my fingers and toes are crossed for you!:clover: (clovers are good luck right?)

Dani
January 15th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you, sending you good vibes and praying as well.

sjwilling
January 18th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Whew.... well good news and bad I guess.

Pancreas is in such a poor state several of the veins running through it are blocked with clots. Not dangerous as such, apparently (scary as hell though :lol: ) but just an indicator of the poor state of my beleagured pancreas.

On the good side the Psuedo Cyst has shrunk by over an inch... net result no surgery required at this time but follow up CT scan in three weeks to make sure its still shrinking.

:whoohoo:

Hopefully this means I'll feel better soon and can start harassing, uhm, chatting with you guys again.

BTW, has anyone seen Mildred lately, I'm thinking she needs a little workout...:innocent:

S.J.

Karenne
January 18th, 2008, 10:57 PM
(looks at Dani and thinks about Mildred)

Yeah! I am so happy for you SJ! Bouncy Icon Smilie

sjwilling
January 18th, 2008, 11:19 PM
I've actually been able to stay online for more than twenty minutes, wow, I must be feeling better

:)

S.J.

Dani
January 19th, 2008, 04:56 PM
That's wonderful news for now SJ! I'm glad you won't need surgery yet.

As for Mildred, I haven't seen her since I gave her back to you to make you feel better, so if you lost her then it's on your hands and not mine (Thank God). Maybe you left her behind at your old place.

*snickers* Now I can go steal her away again. Laugh it Up fuzball

By the way, have you gotten Teri's book in yet?

tree220
January 19th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Mildred is packed away in one of the many unmarked moving boxes scattered around the house. Eventually you shall find her again. :helpsmilie:

Dani
January 19th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I feel for ya hon, I really do. :whistling:

But, better you than me (at least until he comes to find me with her in tow). Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
January 21st, 2008, 12:02 AM
Great news SJ.

Mildred has been misplaced and there will be no play time with her. LOL

sjwilling
January 24th, 2008, 01:19 AM
:hellobaby:

I'm Home, fairly healthy and I have a nice gleaming Mildred purring in my hands.

Now who wants to come and PAHTAY!!!

Twirling

S.J.

Karenne
January 24th, 2008, 01:45 PM
How in the world did you get Mildred back? Wait a minute...where is Dani? What did you do?:wideeyed:

sjwilling
January 24th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Been wondering about that myself.

What did I do with Dani?

:eek:

S.J.

Dani
January 25th, 2008, 12:29 AM
You slayed me that's what you did with me!! I'm a ghost coming back to haunt you for the bad things you did to me.

A piece of advice Karenne, don't eat any food that S.J. gives you because it's probably me! Laugh it Up fuzball

sjwilling
February 2nd, 2008, 06:00 AM
You slayed me that's what you did with me!! I'm a ghost coming back to haunt you for the bad things you did to me.

A piece of advice Karenne, don't eat any food that S.J. gives you because it's probably me! Laugh it Up fuzball

I wouldn't do that to you Dani, Truly.

Hey Karenne, fancy a Dani Handburger....?

:arghhhh:

S.J.

hollie
February 2nd, 2008, 11:28 AM
sometimes i'm glad there is a nice big pond between me and you lot and should i ask who Mildred is ???

sjwilling
February 2nd, 2008, 03:07 PM
Mildred is my bestest friend, purrs like a baby when I yank her, has a nice shiny red body, runs on gas and likes taking down a tree or two.What she really likes is taking friends for a walk in the woods. We run a small handburger, uhm, hamburger factory down there and we like people to, you know, help out a little now and then with supplies.

All quite simple and innocent really

:innocent:

S.J.

hollie
February 2nd, 2008, 03:10 PM
no i was right first time i shouldn't have asked

sjwilling
February 2nd, 2008, 04:04 PM
Well I'm very happy because Dani had kidnapped Mildred for months, and finally she relented and returned her to me a few weeks ago. So Mildred and I are ready for some serious Pahtay!

Yay!

S.J.

Karenne
February 2nd, 2008, 04:29 PM
lol I am ready. Lets do it!:clap:

sjwilling
February 3rd, 2008, 03:17 AM
:lol:

Looks like it's going to be a party for two Karenne.

Would you like one spoon of sugar or two.

S.J.

hollie
February 3rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
well if you ever want Mildred hidden you can send her here i'm to far away for any one to kidnap her from me

sjwilling
February 3rd, 2008, 11:57 AM

And I'll even let you play with her a little. Yay!

Still she's safe until Mildred comes back, and think of all the mayhem we can get up to while Dani and Bec are away.

Yeah!

S.J.

hollie
February 4th, 2008, 07:49 AM
better be carefull Dani will find out she's a mum and us mums know things like that

sjwilling
February 4th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Yeah, scary how mom's have that sixth sense.

*shivers*

S.J.

hollie
February 4th, 2008, 12:31 PM
it's part of the mum's handbook we all got it

sjwilling
February 4th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Just like Dad's Handbook is how to avoid the family by playing computer games.

S.J.

hollie
February 4th, 2008, 02:04 PM
thats why when the children are naughty i ban all electrical stuff so there is no computer games (they all think i'm evil)

Dani
February 4th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Well I'm very happy because Dani had kidnapped Mildred for months, and finally she relented and returned her to me a few weeks ago. So Mildred and I are ready for some serious Pahtay!

Yay!

S.J.
I only relented because you were sick and hurt and I knew she'd comfort you.

See I can be nice if I want to be.

sjwilling
February 5th, 2008, 01:17 AM
thats why when the children are naughty i ban all electrical stuff so there is no computer games (they all think i'm evil)

All Mom's are evil, it's part of the job description.

S.J.

Dani
February 5th, 2008, 01:21 AM
No kidding, just ask my kiddo! He hates me some days. Laugh it Up fuzball

sjwilling
February 5th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Well I luv ya. Will that help?

S.J.

hollie
February 5th, 2008, 04:33 PM
between the 4 of mine someone hates me most days but im a nice mummy really Cookiesmilies

sjwilling
February 5th, 2008, 11:50 PM
No kidding, just ask my kiddo! He hates me some days. Laugh it Up fuzball

between the 4 of mine someone hates me most days but im a nice mummy really Cookiesmilies

Hey you're in good company. Imhotep was a mummy too and everybody hated him.

:roflmao:

S.J.

hollie
February 6th, 2008, 04:53 PM
SJ that really makes me feel a whole lot better..............not

sjwilling
February 7th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Just think of the power, the magic, the having the whole world squashed under your thumb...

S.J.

hollie
February 7th, 2008, 11:31 AM
the magic yes not bothered about the power and as for the whole world its a big place for a little yorkshire lass to handle all by her self

Dani
February 8th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Well I luv ya. Will that help?

S.J.
Yes, that helps a lot. At least I know someone luvs me. LOL!!!

Oh, I got the book and stuff the other day. Thank you for the note too. It made me smile. :biggrin:

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 02:10 AM
the magic yes not bothered about the power and as for the whole world its a big place for a little yorkshire lass to handle all by her self

Me and Mildred will share it with ya :innocent:

Yes, that helps a lot. At least I know someone luvs me. LOL!!!

Oh, I got the book and stuff the other day. Thank you for the note too. It made me smile. :biggrin:

Cool :) I like to make people smile.

Hope you like the book too, I'm biased but I think it's pretty good.

S.J.

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Cool :) I like to make people smile.

Hope you like the book too, I'm biased but I think it's pretty good.

S.J.

I'm sure the book will be great SJ. smilies/aah.gif

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Me and Mildred will share it with ya :innocent:

S.J.

something says that wouldn't be such a good idea

sabby07
February 18th, 2008, 12:17 PM
SJ I am thinking I'm going to need you and MIldred- My not so nice neighbor has a tree that blocks part of our drive way. My neighbor is probably 197 years old and she has a yard crew who comes and trims everything EXCEPT that damn tree! I have asked them many of times to cut it but she loves the tree. I'm going to end up sneeking out in the middle of the night digging up the tree and moving it to the other side of her yard you think she would notice? Knowing my luck Karma would come back on me ten fold LOL.:tank:

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Sabby please don't encourage him anyway he promised to lend Mildred to Rob

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 03:32 PM
SJ I am thinking I'm going to need you and MIldred- My not so nice neighbor has a tree that blocks part of our drive way. My neighbor is probably 197 years old and she has a yard crew who comes and trims everything EXCEPT that damn tree! I have asked them many of times to cut it but she loves the tree. I'm going to end up sneeking out in the middle of the night digging up the tree and moving it to the other side of her yard you think she would notice? Knowing my luck Karma would come back on me ten fold LOL.:tank:

Oooh tree's good as gone... WOnder what 197 year old handburger tastes like. Hmmmm.

Sabby please don't encourage him anyway he promised to lend Mildred to Rob

Sure, *tosses Mildred at bob* Just to let you know there's a remote controlled explosive device in there timed to go off in three weeks if she isn't returned.

Mwahahahaha

I'm learning.

:smartass:

S.J.

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 03:36 PM
DANI, can you fix this problem we got Mildred but she's not safe

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Hey Hollie,

Someone just told me you should be able to go to a bookstore in England and get them to bring Poseidon VII in for you to buy.

It's apparently being distributed by a fairly large distributor.

S.J. <---- apologies for answering here but I couldn't locate the thread this convo started on LOL

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 04:28 PM
i'm ok if i can get stuff from amazon uk last time i got a bookshop to get me a book like that it cost me 20 for a book that should have been 6:99 but its all ok cos i got it on my amazon wish list

sjwilling
February 18th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Really? Dang, they don't charge extra for ordering a book over here.

Shows how long I've been out of the country I guess.

*shakes head*

S.J.

hollie
February 18th, 2008, 06:05 PM
yeh but over here if you have to order a book it' s because it's got to come from the US so we get charged for that

Dani
February 18th, 2008, 11:55 PM
DANI, can you fix this problem we got Mildred but she's not safe
Yep! I have a bomb squad on their way to you. It shouldn't be that hard to get rid of the bomb since he wants Mildred back in one piece.

Ti3
February 19th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Hey SJ...I had to come over here to meet ya! I heard your a kinda clever fella' who writes some good stuff. So here I am...names Tyra or Ti3 on here. Im glad to hear your not gonna have to have surgery! THats never fun! As for mildred...im still not 100% on who she is exactly...she sounded almost like a cat once..then the next hint made me think of a possessed car of sorts with a evil mind. Then there was a bomb mentioned set to self destruct...Dani likes to steal her...then there was "handburgers" being offered....:hide: Should I hide? Is she running loose in here ready to eat ppl ? Anyways nice 2 meet ya SJ....Hugs

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Ti3 honey, Mildred's a chainsaw and S.J. wields her fast. Laugh it Up fuzball

sjwilling
February 19th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Yep! I have a bomb squad on their way to you. It shouldn't be that hard to get rid of the bomb since he wants Mildred back in one piece.

*thinks this probably isn't the time to mention Cheryl...."

:whistling:

Hey SJ...I had to come over here to meet ya! I heard your a kinda clever fella' who writes some good stuff. So here I am...names Tyra or Ti3 on here. Im glad to hear your not gonna have to have surgery! THats never fun! As for mildred...im still not 100% on who she is exactly...she sounded almost like a cat once..then the next hint made me think of a possessed car of sorts with a evil mind. Then there was a bomb mentioned set to self destruct...Dani likes to steal her...then there was "handburgers" being offered....:hide: Should I hide? Is she running loose in here ready to eat ppl ? Anyways nice 2 meet ya SJ....Hugs

Hey Tyra! Great to meet you and thanks for the compliment. Of course I like to think I write the best there is but I ahve to admit to being a little biased on that one.:roflmao:

Mildred, is my great friend and we run this handburger... um hamburger factory in the forest. So if you'd like to come visit sometime...

And Dani and the others are soooo mean, They keep kidnapping Mildred and throwing this pretty jacket on me, hough I have learned how to get the sleeves untied now.

:winkiss:

I look forward to seeing you around the forum. It's really quite a fun place here when I can get them talking

S.J.

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 03:13 PM
*thinks this probably isn't the time to mention Cheryl...."

:whistling:

Hey Tyra! Great to meet you and thanks for the compliment. Of course I like to think I write the best there is but I ahve to admit to being a little biased on that one.:roflmao:

Mildred, is my great friend and we run this handburger... um hamburger factory in the forest. So if you'd like to come visit sometime...

And Dani and the others are soooo mean, They keep kidnapping Mildred and throwing this pretty jacket on me, hough I have learned how to get the sleeves untied now.

:winkiss:

I look forward to seeing you around the forum. It's really quite a fun place here when I can get them talking

S.J.
Okay... Who's Cheryl? Come on now... Tell me! *taps foot mommy style with hands on hips*

Oh, we've already warned Ti3 about Mildred and the handburger factory, so don't think you're going to get her too. :tt2:

So, you've found a way to untie the sleeves huh? Well I'll just have to get my special jacket with the ties and locks out. Yes, I had it made especially for you!:firedevil:

CharmedGirl
February 19th, 2008, 07:15 PM
So, you've found a way to untie the sleeves huh? Well I'll just have to get my special jacket with the ties and locks out. Yes, I had it made especially for you!:firedevil:

There is no possible way he could find a way out of that jacket but if he has I'm hiding so Mildred doesn't find me. I've got just the solution Dani and that's to take Mildred on a vacation again. LOL :turned:

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Well, Hollie and her hubby have Mildred right now, so everyone's safe (for the moment).

sjwilling
February 19th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Okay... Who's Cheryl? Come on now... Tell me! *taps foot mommy style with hands on hips*

Oh, we've already warned Ti3 about Mildred and the handburger factory, so don't think you're going to get her too. :tt2:

*gasp* Please don't use the one with the penile restraints...

Beggin' Smilie

*ever hopeful*

There is no possible way he could find a way out of that jacket but if he has I'm hiding so Mildred doesn't find me. I've got just the solution Dani and that's to take Mildred on a vacation again. LOL :turned:

Well, Hollie and her hubby have Mildred right now, so everyone's safe (for the moment).

Cheryl?

Oh uhm, someone bought me a nice surprise christmas present.

Mwahahahaha

S.J.

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 08:44 PM
*gasp* Please don't use the one with the penile restraints...

Beggin' Smilie

*ever hopeful*

Only you would think of this, but it's a good idea for you. Laugh it Up fuzball

Cheryl?

Oh uhm, someone bought me a nice surprise christmas present.

Mwahahahaha

S.J.
You had better tell me who (and what) she is right now young man!!!

hollie
February 20th, 2008, 08:35 AM

Mildred is bomb free and playing happily near the ponds

Only you would think of this, but it's a good idea for you. Laugh it Up fuzball

You had better tell me who (and what) she is right now young man!!!

maybe she could come and play with Mildred??

Dani
February 20th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Mildred is bomb free and playing happily near the ponds

Yay!! Good for Mildred. Cheerleader

tree220
February 20th, 2008, 03:04 PM
I don't know why you're so upset about Mildred being off and roaming on her own. Weren't you the one that told me that we had to let Whisper roam because it was the only way she'd be happy? Perhaps you'd feel better if we got her a collar and an ID tag . . .

addmilk.gif :hedgie2:

Dani
February 20th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Good one Tree!! LOL!

CharmedGirl
February 20th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Well I'm sure Mildred is having a great time roaming free.

hollie
February 22nd, 2008, 07:54 AM
Mildred has a a collar with my phone number on it and the ponds are really close to the house so she is safe and happy

CharmedGirl
February 25th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Nobody is safe when Mildred is around. Let's hope she doesn't find any parties while she's out and about on her own.

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 12:52 AM
I'm sure she'll be fine.

sjwilling
February 26th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Mildred is bomb free and playing happily near the ponds maybe she could come and play with Mildred??

Uhm, Mildred has a thing about water... Ah... psychopathic fear that drives her into a killing rage. Hmm, you might wanna get her out of there... or maybe move to the west coast for a while.... :eek:

I don't know why you're so upset about Mildred being off and roaming on her own. Weren't you the one that told me that we had to let Whisper roam because it was the only way she'd be happy? Perhaps you'd feel better if we got her a collar and an ID tag . . .

addmilk.gif :hedgie2:

She has a dog collar, Black beret, master of unarmed combat. (well she's good at unarming enemies.... :lol: )

I'm sure she'll be fine.

Note pool comment above, and change your address quick!

:wideeyed:

S.j.

tree220
February 26th, 2008, 09:49 AM
did you notice how he sidestepped the comments on Cheryl?

:devil:

sjwilling
February 26th, 2008, 10:24 AM

Cheryl? Who's Cheryl?

:innocent:

S.J.

Dani
February 26th, 2008, 03:44 PM

Yep, it's been noted. I'm not giving up on having him comment back on them either. Yeah, I'm a ... Witch (yeah that's it...LOL)!

Now who's Cheryl (and I want to hear it directly from you)?!

hollie
February 26th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Mildred is safe and we don't have parties here well not in the winter shes fine at the ponds its a big area and not all water she comes home when it floods and she's making friends

sjwilling
February 26th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Mildred is safe and we don't have parties here well not in the winter shes fine at the ponds its a big area and not all water she comes home when it floods and she's making friends

Ah, It won't be too long then until she Makes Friends Meat.

S.J.

CharmedGirl
February 28th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Ah, It won't be too long then until she Makes Friends Meat.

S.J.

Mildred is going to be on her best behaviour SJ. She is not going to make friends meat :hissyfit:

sjwilling
February 29th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Yep, it's been noted. I'm not giving up on having him comment back on them either. Yeah, I'm a ... Witch (yeah that's it...LOL)!

Now who's Cheryl (and I want to hear it directly from you)?!

UHm, no one in particular, *strokes the shiny bits of his new bestest friend*

Mildred is going to be on her best behaviour SJ. She is not going to make friends meat :hissyfit:

Ah kay, she'll just make a few handburgers instead.

:swoon:

S.j.

Dani
March 1st, 2008, 12:29 AM
What is it with you and handburgers? Were you dropped on your head as a kid and it warped you to forget what's good meat to eat?

:sofa:

hollie
March 3rd, 2008, 06:10 AM
Mildred doesn't do handburgers any more she's taken to hawthorn which is good

tree220
March 4th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Mildred doesn't do handburgers any more she's taken to hawthorn which is good

you know I was wondering why he was sitting in the corner holding his new axe and telling it "don't worry, I won't let them ruin you like they have Mildred"

:hide:

CharmedGirl
March 4th, 2008, 01:36 AM
I think the axe is already ruined because it's been finding too many hands. LOL

sjwilling
March 26th, 2008, 02:57 AM
I think the axe is already ruined because it's been finding too many hands. LOL

it is a very handy axe.

S.J.

hollie
March 26th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Rob has a new AX its a blue one and it looks good covered in snow look

Dani
March 26th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Is that the name of the car Hollie?

sjwilling
March 26th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Rob has a new AX its a blue one and it looks good covered in snow look

Pretty car. We had to buy a dodge caravan. I take so much stuff with us to conventions now an ordinary car couldn't handle it :lol:

S.J.

tree220
March 26th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Pretty car. We had to buy a dodge caravan. I tak so much stuff with us to conventions now an ordinary car couldn't handle it :lol:

S.J.

I wanted a cute little convertible . . .:tear:

sjwilling
April 5th, 2008, 11:30 PM
I wanted a cute little convertible . . .:tear:

yeah right, you were the one that told us to look for the caravan.

It was more comfortable you said.

LOL

S.J.

tree220
April 6th, 2008, 12:29 AM
yeah right, you were the one that told us to look for the caravan.

It was more comfortable you said.

LOL

S.J.

I said the caravan because you wanted a van and I liked it better than the other one we rented that time