PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Deprivation

EGParsons
January 21st, 2008, 09:54 AM
Good morning to you all. I feel like I used to feel when I still had time to go out dancing with my girlfriends on friday nights. Hung over. Not an alchohol hangover, but a sleep deprived one. :sleep1:

There was a Jane Austen movie on the Masterpiece Theater last night that I just had to watch and then I could wait no longer to dive into the new book I got, Heatherfield by M. Jean Pike. I started reading and couldn't stop. I was still reading early this morning. So, now I've had my 100th cup of coffee, I might be able to get a little work done.

Daisy Love Smilie These are for you Ms. Pike. Can't remember when I've enjoyed a story more. By the way, the coffee is on you. After all, my sleep deprivation is all your fault.:biggrin: Elizabeth

Karenne
January 21st, 2008, 11:54 AM
lol But did you have fun? (hands you coffee)

Great way to end a weekend with a good movie! They are so few and far between anymore!

EGParsons
January 22nd, 2008, 08:41 AM
Hi, Karenne, Yes, I had a GR-R-R-E-AT time! (Geesh, I sound like Tony The Tiger) :)

And you are so right about the good movies...they do seem to be far and in between these day. But that's okay leaves more time for reading good books. :)

Karenne
January 22nd, 2008, 11:21 AM
Laugh it Up fuzball You realize you are dating us with the Tony the Tiger comment right?

I mean..WHO is Tony the Tiger?:rolleyes:

EGParsons
January 22nd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Ah...come on, I'm not THAT old. :tt2: Or am I?? :eek: Tony The Tiger--A true Americon icon. Mascot for Kellogg's Frosted Flakes..."They're Grrrr--ate!" Laugh it Up fuzball

mjeanpike
January 22nd, 2008, 07:26 PM
Thank you, Liz, for enjoying my book, and mostly, for saying so! Kept you up all night, huh? That's the best compliment you could have given me! :)

EGParsons
January 22nd, 2008, 07:47 PM
Yep, all night turning those pages and loved every second of it. You did good. Heatherfield is my kind of story. :)