PDA

View Full Version : Television

DavidsGirl841444
January 23rd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Just wondering what tv shows you all watch while waiting for the books to come out. I mean yes reading is our lives but curious as to what catches people eyes that read this book.

:swoon: I myself am a fan of Moonlight hunky vamps, especiallt tall dark and rich ego maniacs who love being vamps.

:gun_bandana: Supernatural come on the occult and two hot guys hunting them down super good.

Bones for one very hot David Boreanaz who was such a hottie as a vampire in Angel miss that by the way.

And Doctor Who and Torchwood round up the must see tv I watch I mean these two are bloddy brilliant and need to be on regular tv all the time. I mean David is hot doctor man, And Jack maybe gay in real life but still one fine piece of bum.Bouncy Icon Smilie

So yeah thought I would start a new thread to see what else intrest us girly girls who read Keri

KeriArthur
January 24th, 2008, 08:08 AM
"Must watch" TV shows for me are Supernatural (I'm a Dean gal), Burn Notice (Jeffrey Donovan and Bruce Campbell--how can that be bad?) and Torchwood (Captain Jack is HOT!!! And Spike is in the second series--woohoo! :tt2: )

I don't mind Bones (mainly for David B), Waking the Dead (british crime drama), Wire in the Blood (another british crime drama) and I'm also addicted to reality shows like So you think you can dance and Amazing race.

DavidsGirl841444
January 24th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Reality show girl here to but mostly Big Brotehr can't get enough of that show always imagining what would happen if me and my friends wereon that funny.

CharmedGirl
January 27th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Oh man I watch a lot of TV. I'm such a shocker. It's no wonder I ever get any sleep.

I watch Moonlight, Supernatural, Burn Notice, Bones, Prisonbreak, Heroes. Way too many shows to list and I will start watching Women's Murder Club when it starts here in Australia on Feb 12. Can't wait for that show because I've read all the books by James Patterson and really enjoyed them.

DavidsGirl841444
January 28th, 2008, 12:50 PM
My dad want to watch the womens muder club I think he does he says it is good. Not my kind of thing to many chicks not enough hot guys for me.

rgraham666
January 28th, 2008, 09:54 PM
These days most of my TV watching is on YouTube.

I've one poster there bookmarked who has a ton of WWII history videos uploaded. I love watching them.

I also found one of my all time favourite series, The Day The Universe Changed. A fascinating account of how Western Civilization came about.

And I've been watching Gundam Seed Destiny as well. Got a severe crush on the Captain of the Minerva. A woman who can command a battleship in combat is sexy. ;)

MPlaymate
January 28th, 2008, 11:18 PM
i watch a lot of anime since they've taken all the good shows off tv. i mainly watch Negima and Slayers; Stargate Atlantis; The Sopranos; and else i can find on dvd like Charmed and Forever Knight.

DavidsGirl841444
January 29th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Oh loved charmed awesome loved Cole. Plus anime rocks Death Note blood plus, sailor moon all time favorite, Fushigi Yugi, Oulaw star, hellsing was great love the manga more.

Shelley Munro
January 29th, 2008, 02:57 PM
All my favorite shows finished around Christmas and the TV network down here in NZ is just starting the new seasons. I've been watching DVDs for the last two months! I have severe withdrawal symptoms. :dots:

Shelley

DavidsGirl841444
January 29th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Iam so sorry know what you mean since the writes strike hereit is hard to get the shows youwatched have anything new since no one is giving in.

CharmedGirl
January 29th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Oh loved charmed awesome loved Cole. Plus anime rocks Death Note blood plus, sailor moon all time favorite, Fushigi Yugi, Oulaw star, hellsing was great love the manga more.

Charmed was a great show. The earlier seasons with Shannon Doherty were better than the newer ones with Rose McGowan.

Burn Notice was on last night...I get a laugh out of that show. It was the third episode to be shown here in Australia :swoon: Can't wait for more!

DavidsGirl841444
January 29th, 2008, 08:09 PM
With you on the originals thought she was always to pale for my taste.

MPlaymate
January 29th, 2008, 09:47 PM
i really didn't get to see charmed except for the last season. i seen a few eps from past seasons and the show was great with and without shannon

DavidsGirl841444
January 30th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Yeah the reason she dies in it was because they say she was to much a drama queen and a B**ch on there.

CharmedGirl
January 30th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Shannon Doherty or so it was rumoured that she was fighting a lot with Alyssa Milano and that's why she was taken off the show because Alyssa's character Phoebe was getting a lot more air time in season three than Shannon's character Prue was.

Her fighting with co-stars was the same reason she got kicked off of Beverly Hills 90210 to I'm pretty sure.

MPlaymate
January 30th, 2008, 10:28 PM
but writting her off was a good thing because it made the writers become creative and figure out to keep the 'power of three' with another sister!!!

DavidsGirl841444
January 31st, 2008, 12:13 AM
Yeah how people like writers get creative when put in a position to keep something still going, like authors.

CharmedGirl
January 31st, 2008, 12:17 AM
Yeah they did get creative with the new sister being part whitelighter and all that luckily her dad had already been introduced in an earlier episode.

DavidsGirl841444
January 31st, 2008, 12:18 AM
Yeah if not then opps where would they get another one. I would have liked to see them come up with another one.

MPlaymate
January 31st, 2008, 10:31 PM
i didn't like how they ended it it would have been better to let it go on for another season or two . the ending was too rushed for my tastes

DavidsGirl841444
February 1st, 2008, 02:00 PM
Wwith you there just a big happy ending that just wraps up nicely yes but still they tried to get everything done in a couple of episodes was a little blah needed more I think.

DavidsGirl841444
February 1st, 2008, 02:28 PM
Oh question anyone here watch lost cause I loved the season premire very good.

MPlaymate
February 1st, 2008, 10:38 PM
never seen it. but i wish Surface developed into something more then a mini-series

DavidsGirl841444
February 2nd, 2008, 04:30 AM
I know that why do I know that name?

Daelith
February 15th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I liked Charmed up until they brought in the blonde girl and her sister at the end. Hated the whole final season.

Some of my favorite shows still on:
Moonlight
Supernatural
CSI (the original)
Bones
Heroes
Eureka

Watch when I can:
House
Lost
NCIS
Sarah Connor Chronicles
Stargate Atlantis
Ghost Whisperer

CharmedGirl
February 15th, 2008, 04:36 PM
I sometimes watch Lost when there is nothing else on but the season premiere was great last week.

I started watching Women's Murder Club because it's just started here in Australia and I thought it was fantastic. Gotta admit I love the books so I had every reason to watch the show.

Dani
February 16th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Just wondering what tv shows you all watch while waiting for the books to come out. I mean yes reading is our lives but curious as to what catches people eyes that read this book.

So yeah thought I would start a new thread to see what else intrest us girly girls who read Keri
I watch a lot of things while I'm waiting for new books.

I watch Moonlight, Dancing With the Stars, CSI, Project Runway, Make me a Supermodel, Ghost Whisperer, Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International just to name a few. I also watch the movie channels that we get on our satellite.

CharmedGirl
February 16th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Bones is one of my favourite shows but it's not on TV here in Australia at the moment. Moonlight is another great show but I also love watching Numbers.

DavidsGirl841444
February 17th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Great guys in both those shows love them.

CharmedGirl
February 17th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Well tonight Supernatural is on TV which is awesome. Brand new episode tonight totally exciting. Then tomorrow night the second episode of the new series Women's Murder Club is on. LOL

I love TV at night time. That is when all the good shows are on.

Susan Kelley
February 17th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I'm so excited the writers' strike is over. I'm waiting for 'Bones' to be back with new episodes and of course, Moonlight. And I need more Eddie Cahill on CSINY. I watch the show just for glimpses of him. I want him to star in my novel, THE GREATER GOOD, when it gets made into a movie. LOL.
And love those Supernatural guys. Their new episodes have been a saving grace the last few weeks.

CharmedGirl
February 18th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Books being made into movies and TV Shows that always cool especially James Patterson's (Women's Murder Club series) being made into a TV Show. I watched the first episode the other night when it premiered in Australia and I thought it was awesome but then again I've read all the books. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
February 18th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Yeah moonlight chica not coming back till next year I hear but yeah to the bones coming back that is great and supernatural as well but that is like anothe rmonth but I don't mind. I am dancing in my seat.

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 12:18 AM
So Moonlight is coming back for a second season?

DavidsGirl841444
February 19th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Supposedly thats what I read on this page that had all these tv shows and when they were coming back and if they were coming back. If I find it I will set it up here.

Dani
February 19th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Cool! Thanks. HugMe

CharmedGirl
February 19th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah moonlight chica not coming back till next year I hear but yeah to the bones coming back that is great and supernatural as well but that is like anothe rmonth but I don't mind. I am dancing in my seat.

We're a few episodes behind with Supernatural here in Australia so that's why we're still getting new episodes.

DavidsGirl841444
February 20th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Lucky we had to go a bit without supernatural and they are going to start showing reaper in a bit until the new ones start blah.