PDA

View Full Version : How's everyone doing these days?

ChristieSilvers
January 25th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Gosh, it's been soooo cold here in noth GA. Is it time for Spring yet? :lol:

Life has been crazy busy around here. Dh's truck broke down, so we had to hurry and find him something else to drive to and from work. He works an hour away, so it had to be something that could stand up to that kind of mileage and not cost us $100 a week in gas. Thankfully we found him a nice, little Honda Accord.

All three girls had checkups 2 days ago and that was chaos and a half. They all ended up needing shots and no one was happy when the appointment was over.

I've decided that I need time for naps until the weather warms up. :lol: I should have been a bear because I'd be more than happy to hibernate all winter. :lol:

Anyway, chime in and let me know what's going on with you! :)

Karenne
January 25th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Bouncy Icon Smilie I am so ready for spring. I am tired of the cold and the rain (yes I shouldn't say that) and I am ready for the sunshine and to be outside. I have cabin fever BAD!!!

I have ordered my seeds for my garden and now I am just waiting for them to get here so I can go ahead and start themBeggin' Smilie

Right now I am working on a baby blanket for a friend of mine's first grandbaby. I am hoping that this knitting project will be done BEFORE the baby is born or graduates from college.

I have planned all of my spring projects which include building one raised bed (I am so realistic) painting my son's room, doing a thorough spring cleaning of the garaage (what is in some of those boxes) and sketching out my garden design.

Yes, I have cabin fever!:-*

ChristieSilvers
January 25th, 2008, 02:00 PM
LOL! Yes, it sounds like you have major cabin fever. :lol: I hadn't even thought about planning Spring projects. You've given me something new to obsess about! *giggle*

Karenne
January 25th, 2008, 02:11 PM
I am here to help!

Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
January 26th, 2008, 02:11 AM
I can certainly agree with you about the naps and being a hibernating bear. I could be too. With the weather all screwy here (warm one day and cold the next) I have been wanting to sleep a lot more lately. I need to drink lots of coffee or soda to keep me awake.DrinkingCoffeeahhh

I have a few plans to clean up and clean out things in my son's room and what not. Here's hoping it goes smoothly. Trying to get him to give up older toys that he doesn't play with or use anymore is like trying to pull a tigers teeth. LOL!